Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial (33076 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by Babaken(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
He is a terrorist and wanted. If he come to Nigeria they will arrest him.
Buhari your god is worst than terrorist.
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by Area4Area: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Shut up it's you Yorubas i can swear to that on my life, you only want the best for yourselves alone but don't want the best for others, sometimes one wonders how the biggest pastors in Nigeria happen to be Yorubas, you people should have a special seat with the devil himself in HELL..
You sound so pained, the topic and body of the news is talking about burial, Kanu, army, IPOB and you're shouting Yoruba upandan as if your life depends on it.

Stop derailing if you don't have anything tangible to add here, better still tell Kanu not to come for the burial.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by Area4Area: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... they forgot the kinsmen were asking for a peaceful burial. Why all this sword rattling?
Can you tell us where the army has said they're coming to disrupt the burial?
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by Obiagu01: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
bluebay:
He dare not to Enter Nigeria
Freedom!!!
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by iguita: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
Python sleep Jeje but some people dey beg am to get dance. Feb 14 is a day of love, please we do not want Python dance.
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
They better stand on their word even if python dance or even crocodile smile.
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by Yaribanzaonic: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
You spend alot of time writing trash online. what is your business with a newsfeed that doesnt kwancern you?? ...

please GET A REAL JOB...and stop this disgusting habit...
angry

[s]
post=86422389:

Okay Igbos, we don hear.

Oan,
People should all be careful about the bad things they wish for others, it will always come back to hunt you in ways you do not expect.

Few days ago, we were thinking of this particular issue about how parents have to becareful about the kind of children they are raising.
Here was this Cownu that was first saying he will go to Aso Rock and bring the head of Our darling Daddy,
then he graduated to, our darling Daddy died in a London hospital, that he had all the pictures and videos evidence and a young man of 35 years was brought in from Sudan to become Nigeria president!!! shocked shocked shocked

But it was so shocking and sad to come online to read about the death of his Dad and Mom, happening just months apart!
That was after he wished death for President Muhammadu Buhari.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

People should all be careful about the bad things they wish for others, it will always come back to hunt you in ways you do not expect.

May the Soul of HRH Eze Israel Kanu and Mrs Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu Rest in perfect peace.

We Rise!!
[/s]
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by allthingsgood: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
Bigflamie:
Nigeria is just irritating.

Sometimes I wonder the kind of human species found in the country.
Does the country even have goals, priorities?

What's the business of Nigerian Army with the burial. I have concluded that 70% of this country's populace aren't sane, that's why they voted and rigged in a jihadist to rule over them.
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by klax(m): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
nairalandankrah:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/army-cant-prevent-nnamdi-kanu-members-from-attending-parents-burial-ipob/amp/

Sorry Army are not stopping you to bury kanu parent but that your kanu must not step this land can't you people understand

You can send his parent corpse to him so he can burry them in Isreal or in Jew land in Tel Aviv its welcome and no problem about that.

But for kanu to come to Nigeria, ipob should forget it. Im not buhari supporter and I will never be till this world end but this guy called kanu i just dont like him a bit.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by truthsayer2(m): 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
post=86422389:

Okay Igbos, we don hear.

Oan,

Few days ago, we were thinking of this particular issue about how parents have to becareful about the kind of children they are raising.
Here was this Cownu that was first saying he will go to Aso Rock and bring the head of Our darling Daddy,
then he graduated to, our darling Daddy died in a London hospital, that he had all the pictures and videos evidence and a young man of 35 years was brought in from Sudan to become Nigeria president!!! shocked shocked shocked

But it was so shocking and sad to come online to read about the death of his Dad and Mom, happening just months apart!
That was after he wished death for President Muhammadu Buhari.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

May the Soul of HRH Eze Israel Kanu and Mrs Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu Rest in perfect peace.

We Rise!!
hope you are making enough sales with ur suya bizness,Keep on licking ass ok,one day you will lick shit or Mess....Useless degenerate
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
True freedom is won by conquering self not by fighting others.

Do not rejoice when a law enforcer takes down a common enemy, because same agent will gag you when you dare challenge the government excesses and failures.

All armed forces are mere brainwashed 'organic tools' that serve dual purpose (protect and control). They believe government interests are nation's interests.

IPOB should apply wisdom to avoid unnecessary bloodbath. Don't start a war if you have no standing plan of protecting your families. Don't rely on external sympathy, as you can see, every nation seems to have one or two pressing problems fingering them.

I am against any form of oppression and, any move to resist such can only be condemned by a fool. However, there are other ways of dealing with mosquitos on scrotum apart from slapping.

Let love guide you.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by mauchiz: 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
Osidazz19:
Monkeys

The retarded brainwashed Biafuro monkeys are beating their flat chests again. Just let Namdiot coward Cownu show up and see what will happen.

What will happen?

Is it because majority of the igbos does not support Ipob, because we don't want trouble, we are peace loving people, every time Nigerian army will there duty post in s ambisa forest and run Umuahia to disturb there peace.

What caused biafra war was a small thing which everyone can avoid, the only thing that will break out is war, that is all, Syria has been fighting war since 9 years has it been easy? If it happens everybody will suffer it, Let us pray for peace and advice Buhari and his soldiers to leave Nnamdi Kanu village, allow them to Bury there king,

Except President Buhari has decided to kill everyone in the village.

#President Buhari withdraw Nigerian soldiers from that village.
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by delishpot: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
grin cheesy grin grin we are watching in 3D
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
APCNig:

The enemies are being put to shame everyday.
This is quite funny. By the way,is he trying to come back to his fatherland?? . A nation where he's declared wanted!
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by sapientia(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
Can someone please show me where they said Kanu will atend the Burial?
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by Originalsly: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
Area4Area:

Can you tell us where the army has said they're coming to disrupt the burial?

Why would you ask such a question?.... did I ever hint at such a thing? Let me ask... can you tell us where the army said they were going to bury Kanu's parents?
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by Ugonnaya1998: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
Area4Area:
The government nor the army never said no burial, why are IPOBians and their minions already fidgeting? Kanu is just to be fished out if he foolishly attends the burial and sent to Abuja to resume his case.
If he comes or not, burial must continue but he must never be seen on Nigerian soil.
he should not come and bury his parents because one stupid entity want him abi...... don't u know that he's a prince
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by oderemo(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
awon chest beater association.
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by IhateGod: 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
He is a terrorist and wanted. If he come to Nigeria they will arrest him.

Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by Skillsnigeria: 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
As things dey now, Nigeria is not worthy to be called a country.people supporting Nigeria has mental problem and we soon enter market
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by Mjpem23(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
APCNig:
IPOB will deal mercilessly with Nigeria Army grin grin grin grin

Good talk, even Amotekun will back Ipob up on behalf of Nnamdi Kanu.
Just let Nnamdi Kanu step his foot to his father’s house.
Una think say you get Madness abi?

Nigeria Army gun will look like shoot when sight an ipob member.
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by Mjpem23(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
APCNig:
IPOB will deal mercilessly with Nigeria Army grin grin grin grin

Good talk, even Amotekun will back Ipob up on behalf of Nnamdi Kanu.
Just let Nnamdi Kanu step his foot to his father’s house.
Una think say you get Madness abi?

Nigeria Army gun will look like shoot when sight an ipob member.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by toyeonline(m): 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
Citytrend:
My brother trust me. This guys get wetin de give them mind Oo

Abeg joo, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me.

Interested on Logo. Design for an NGO ASAP. Contact me on WhatsApp on 08060811828
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by Legendguru: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hmmm
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by Area4Area: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
Originalsly:

Why would you ask such a question?.... did I ever hint at such a thing? Let me ask... can you tell us where the army said they were going to bury Kanu's parents?
Rephrase the question, army going to bury kanu's parents? Ayam not understanding
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by Area4Area: 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ugonnaya1998:
he should not come and bury his parents because one stupid entity want him abi...... don't u know that he's a prince
Tell him to come then, nobody is barring him
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by GODWIN78(m): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
Osidazz19:
Monkeys

The retarded brainwashed Biafuro monkeys are beating their flat chests again. Just let Namdiot coward Cownu show up and see what will happen.
i,m quoting u,i,wll come here again to shame u,if he shows up,u and ur slow poke and toothless army wll knw that biafrans of 80,s and now are nt the same,
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by Osidazz19: 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
GODWIN78:
i,m quoting u,i,wll come here again to shame u,if he shows up,u and ur slow poke and toothless army wll knw that biafrans of 80,s and now are nt the same,

And if the runaway hunchback albino coward does not show up, you will find some dumb excuse to explain why.
Re: IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial by MoIbrahim: 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
Mazi Kanu, come and pay last respect to Mummy and Daddy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma / Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.