Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,555 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live (25270 Views)

Norwich Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 26th December 2021 / Norwich Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 11th December 2021 / Norwich Vs Manchester United: FA Cup - (1 - 2) On 27th June 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by kendrick93(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
ddippset:
I never knew Liverpool had fans until last year.

Were so quiet and humble now they are more arrogant than anything.

Season will end in 3 months and you guys will know that toubwill celebrate the title for just 5 days. And after that everybody forgets you even won a title.

Even City that win 3 in a row nobody remembers they even won a title.

Lol
Some of you even think you will hold the title forever or that 35 points gap will give you 2 trophies.
It's still the same one trophy my brother.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by Adekunlehappy: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
Am new member

2 Likes

Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by masterflowx(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Nobody dey teach person..

Steal ur brother, father, guadian or mother money and go to a viewing centre(at least that is how i started, used to tif #25 den to watch 2nd half),,,i repeat, a viewing centre cus if u stay at home to watch it den it wil b boring. Even dat ur brother can not watch it alone and enjoy it.

Start it by watching the high profile match, like a match between two giants, preferably a knockout match..hmmm i bet it ur adrenaline wont b able to contain it

before u know it u wil start knowing many of this players we calls today and u wil get ursef familiar with some of the iconic stadia in world football like San Siro, Nou Camp, Stadio Olympico, Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge, Estadio Santiago Bernabeu, Friends Arena, Signal Iduna Park and d rest. Likewise u wil b familiar with each teams home and away jerseys,
Den as tym goes on u wil know the difference between a cup competition (like Copa Del Rey, FA cup, DFB Pokal, Coppa Italia, Taca De Portugal, The Uefa Champions League, Copa Libertadores, Uefa Europa League, Copa Sudamerica, Club World Cup, Caf Champions League, Caf Confederation Cup and the rest) and league competitions (like La Liga, Premiership, Serie A, Jupila Liga, Eredivisie, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Spanish Segunda Liga, Portuguese Segunda division, Ereste divisie, Serie B, Championship and others)

Amidst all this thins, dont forget to tell ur brother to teach u how to calculate away goal, u wil need it in the course of ur arguments with those u meet at the viewing centre..

And as Donoro said above, plsssss if u want to save ur sanity, come to the home of trophies, home of heritage, home of character, home of positivity, home of posibilities, home of the stars, a place where football is being tot.......

COME TO LALIGA, COME TO ESTADIO SANTIAGO BERNABEU, LOS BLANCOS ALWAYS DELIVERS.

HALA MADRID

Shalom!!tongue

With all your effort you mentioned almost 10 stadium in Europe without mentioning "Anfield the fortress". With that I called everything you put here "trash".

8 Likes

Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by IvoryFever: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
Expert17:

Go to Romance section, turn to ur left by ur right, den head to the middle of the Center in the front of ur back

grin grin
Lol, okay..duly noted grin
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by IvoryFever: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
Edimakan:

Go get your self a dstv decorder
Is not fight uncle/anty
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by EbukaHades10(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
Cityfirstborn:
Only a single goal?

so much for the already crowned EPL champion
U think it's by winning 10-0 that u'll know u've played game?

The same way u beat them abi? I know u are pained but calm down when trolling so u don't appear like this

2 Likes

Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by OlawaleBammie: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
masterflowx:

With all your effort you mentioned almost 10 stadium in Europe without mentioning "Anfield the fortress". With that I called everything you put here "trash".

Lol, but i said and d rest na, Anfield is one of those rest grin

Just joking oo, Anfield is sometin else na, more than a mere stadium, the only stadium where where miracles happens through a resonating and rapturous noise inspite of its relatively smaller stands..

Anfield is a shrine, a sacred territory, home of deity,

ANFIELD IS D FACE OF BRITISH FOOTBALL.. grin

9 Likes

Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by priscaoge(f): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
tunize:

U can start from there read about barca news, boring but u have to watch their games if u ar truly interested.

Yeah sure I am smiley
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by priscaoge(f): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
openmine:

Get a ps4 console and PES 19!
Thank me later cool

Nice idea too smiley smiley
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by EbukaHades10(m): 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
ddippset:

Season will end in 3 months and you guys will know that toubwill celebrate the title for just 5 days. And after that everybody forgets you even won a title.

Lol
Some of you even think you will hold the title forever or that 35 points gap will give you 2 trophies.

grin
Everyone wants to join the winning team but for u to conclude that they didn't have fans as if Liverpool was just formed 2 years ago is basically beyond reasonable understanding.

Every club has it's arrogant fans. United have theirs, Chelsea have theirs likewise other clubs and this is aided by trophies won/about to be won. U may be a City fan but 2 years b4, did you see anyone claim to be a City fan?

Everyone one will forget? Really? Well then, if anyone forgets, the fans won't or do u want to tell me u've forgotten the last time ur team won the title? No na

Which 3 in a row did they win? 3 league titles in a row? Come on

Ur last statement though is funny. In ur quest to prove a point, u decided to clown urself. Who in his right mind is thinking or thought that way about ur last statement?

If u want to troll, lay down facts and not something that will make you shoot urself on the foot.

Infact, ur crew awaits

8 Likes

Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by openmine(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
priscaoge:

Nice idea too smiley smiley
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by Ijaycool(f): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
ddippset:

Lol

grin

Help yourself, be a Liverpool fan and be at peace
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by toxicbrain: 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
kendrick93:
new generation fans most of em..
I've been a Liverpool fan since 2006 and I'm also ashamed of these noisemakers that call themselves fellow fans.....
that's the price you pay for success I guess

Chuck your maturity up your face. There's no time for maturity in football. I have been a fan since 2005... And yes I make noise.

Every football fan makes noise when the team is doing well. Imagine man u or Chelsea in our position now?

2 Likes

Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by Kojochyke(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
Expert17:

With ONE (1) EPL trophy
Jealousy na disease... E dey smell like fart. As LiverpoolFC dey rise, most teams dey fall... Champions League final, champions League winners, super cup, club world cup.... Some teams dey struggle to qualify for Europa...
No be lies.. League no. 19 done n dusted!
Next season, we go beat ur team again. We go repeat am over d years, and d league go be our mandate.

1 Like

Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by openmine(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
ddippset:

Lol

grin
You know very well this laboring and pathetic narrative is getting stale every day as liverpool keep edging closer to an EPL triumph!

Liverpool have fans even on nairaland!
Reason why it wasn't seen was because the mods were not fans or admirers of liverpool...hence,it was hard for liverpool threads to hit Fp!
Everyone on the sports thread know this!

Arrogance....?
Are you for real or have you been sleeping under a rock lately?
Liverpool fans are hardly arrogant...if you want to see arrogance,visit a chelsea or barca thread and see for yourself! grin

Oga leave all these depressing and half hearted consolation narratives.....i guess you were part of those who didnt think liverpool would even have a sniff at the top,let alone be leading with an astonishing 25 point gap this season!
E come dey like nollywood movie for una eye grin grin

Oga park well joor.....Let us enjoy the fact that we will slowly but surely become EPL winners and allow us to worry about what will happen afterwards!

7 Likes

Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by Billyanger(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Everyone wants to join the winning team but for u to conclude that they didn't have fans as if Liverpool was just formed 2 years ago is basically beyond reasonable understanding.

Every club has it's arrogant fans. United have theirs, Chelsea have theirs likewise other clubs and this is aided by trophies won/about to be won. U may be a City fan but 2 years b4, did you see anyone claim to be a City fan?

Everyone one will forget? Really? Well then, if anyone forgets, the fans won't or do u want to tell me u've forgotten the last time ur team won the title? No na

Which 3 in a row did they win? 3 league titles in a row? Come on

Ur last statement though is funny. In ur quest to prove a point, u decided to clown urself. Who in his right mind is thinking or thought that way about ur last statement?

If u want to troll, lay down facts and not something that will make you shoot urself on the foot.

Infact, ur crew awaits

Subtle dishonor grin

1 Like

Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by FuckAllTheMODs: 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
GOOOGLE504:

Up Liverpool. They are best club in the world and most successful club in England.

I am a Man United fan but I have to admit that this Liverpool team is the best team in English Premier League history and Allison is the best keeper in English Premier League history.

Kudos to Liverpool.

Where is my Lingardinho let's celebrate

Yeah, Allison is the best keeper in EPL history.
While this Liverpool team is the best team in English Premier League history.

Thank you for saying the truth.

Where are you, let me buy you a drink?

2 Likes

Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by Expert17: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
Kojochyke:
Jealousy na disease... E dey smell like fart. As LiverpoolFC dey rise, most teams dey fall... Champions League final, champions League winners, super cup, club world cup.... Some teams dey struggle to qualify for Europa...
No be lies.. League no. 19 done n dusted!
Next season, we go beat ur team again. We go repeat am over d years, and d league go be our mandate.

I know this feeling.... HV experienced it more dan 10 times,... Feeling of winning the EPL title...... grin grin

U are still a Virgin Fan, so enjoy ur Cumming title
grin grin
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by Expert17: 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Yeah, Peter Schiemel, Vandersar and Cech are the best keeper in EPL history.
While this liVARpool team is the best team in Liverpool Premier League history

Thank you for saying the truth.

Where are you, let me buy you a drink?

Ur welcome grin grin
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by Adufeamos: 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
Liverpool again...which club go beat D's pple biko
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by Tyche(m): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:

Buy one for me also. wink

Granted. What's your location?
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by Edimakan(m): 12:05am On Feb 16, 2020
sircatherine45:

let's bet, 10k

you dey game?

I dey game

1 Like

Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by tolijascro(m): 12:18am On Feb 16, 2020
Expert17:

U broke Rule No 5 in betting.

And what does that particular rule says
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by Ryocaj(m): 12:25am On Feb 16, 2020
donoro:
Super sadio is back I too like this guy. This match is the difference between Liverpool and man city this season even when the Norwich fans were mounting pressure we stood our ground #ynwa wink
D reason y Norwich is last on d log n will get relegated.. A better team would av beaten Liverpool today.. They played without tactics.. they had chances to counter attack but can't.. they can't dribble.. they av no final passes.. Its Liverpool's time.. enjoy..
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by EbukaHades10(m): 2:22am On Feb 16, 2020
Ryocaj:

D reason y Norwich is last on d log n will get relegated.. A better team would av beaten Liverpool today.. They played without tactics.. they had chances to counter attack but can't.. they can't dribble.. they av no final passes.. Its Liverpool's time.. enjoy..
All this ur yarns na "okoto meow kutukutu meow", TBH.

U probably didn't watch the game to know that Norwich played impressive football and also it is perfectly normal that after taking a break, they would need some games to find their rhythm back and mind u, that they played this way against Norwich doesn't guarantee they'll likely play this way against other teams
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by bhella10: 6:26am On Feb 16, 2020
Thanks mane even if na small money I go manage am
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by guychidile: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2020
we are only looking for first runners up,second runners up and the third runners up....dassol!
liverpool's jus prepare your ceremony to lift up the EPL.,it's your turn and time.
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 16, 2020
crazygod:
Now Salah the door has been opened. U can start scoring. grin
Salah no dey score before?
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by openmine(m): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2020
Ryocaj:

A better team?
I guess wolves,man city and possibly Leicester city whom liverpool had earlier defeated were ordinary teams that lacked tactics?

One thing you should understand is that Liverpool handle and approach games differently!

Its normal for Norwich to try to up their game since they are playing against a top side....but when they meet their mate,they fall like pack of cards...not surprised that they are still button of the table!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm / Sunderland Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 14th December 2016 / Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (2 - 2) On 1st December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.