Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live (25275 Views)

Norwich Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 26th December 2021 / Norwich Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 11th December 2021 / Norwich Vs Manchester United: FA Cup - (1 - 2) On 27th June 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by Ryocaj(m): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2020
openmine:

A better team?
I guess wolves,man city and possibly Leicester city whom liverpool had earlier defeated were ordinary teams that lacked tactics?

One thing you should understand is that Liverpool handle and approach games differently!

Its normal for Norwich to try to up their game since they are playing against a top side....but when they meet their mate,they fall like pack of cards...not surprised that they are still button of the table!
If Liverpool played d way they did yesterday against a better team.. They would surely lose.. Maybe ckz its d bottom team thats y they didn't play well...
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by Ryocaj(m): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2020
EbukaHades10:
All this ur yarns na "okoto meow kutukutu meow", TBH.

U probably didn't watch the game to know that Norwich played impressive football and also it is perfectly normal that after taking a break, they would need some games to find their rhythm back and mind u, that they played this way against Norwich doesn't guarantee they'll likely play this way against other teams
Norwich played well? Its like u didn't watch them at d start of d season n their exploits in their title winnjng championship campaign.. They can't string 3 passes together in d midfield.. They can't counter attack.. They can no longer score goals.. The only players in Norwich are Todd Cantwell, Teemu Pukki, Emiliano Buendia n Tim Krul (GK).. Others r rubbish.. Only Cantwell n Pukki could hold b ball n string passes.. Tettey can't hold d ball for half a second, no vision for forward pass.. He keeps passing backwards..
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by openmine(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2020
Ryocaj:

If Liverpool played d way they did yesterday against a better team.. They would surely lose.. Maybe ckz its d bottom team thats y they didn't play well...
I guess you missed the part where I said 'Liverpool approach matches differently'!
Liverpool have played better teams....its just that this particular Liverpool team always find a win to win matches no matter the opposition!
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by openmine(m): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2020
Ryocaj:

Norwich played well? Its like u didn't watch them at d start of d season n their exploits in their title winnjng championship campaign.. They can't string 3 passes together in d midfield.. They can't counter attack.. They can no longer score goals.. The only players in Norwich are Todd Cantwell, Teemu Pukki, Emiliano Buendia n Tim Krul (GK).. Others r rubbish.. Only Cantwell n Pukki could hold b ball n string passes.. Tettey can't hold d ball for half a second, no vision for forward pass.. He keeps passing backwards..
This same pattern of play by Norwich was used to beat Manchester city in that same stadium!
The same players were used to get a draw against high flying Leicester city at the king power stadium!
This same Norwich team almost nicked a win against Tottenham at that same stadium!
They don't score goals because we are in a smash and grab period in the league!
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by EbukaHades10(m): 9:52am On Feb 16, 2020
Ryocaj:

Even at the start of the season when they played Liverpool, they showed the stuff they were made off. If not for injuries to practically half their squad (Pukki played with a toe injury) and u are judging them based on their second half performance.

On a good day, they are ready to give any team a run for their money
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by purplekayc(m): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2020
They need to win 5 more games?
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by Luisema4luv(m): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2020
purplekayc:
They need to win 5 more games?

Yes, dat is assuming city dnt drop any more point within d next 5 games, d more d point they drop d lesser d matches liv will need

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by Unrated900(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2020
Tyche:
I am buying a Liverpool jersey for all my family tomorrow.

Please buy Chelsea jersey
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by purplekayc(m): 10:46am On Feb 16, 2020
Luisema4luv:

Yes, dat is assuming city dnt drop any more point within d next 5 games, d more d point they drop d lesser d matches liv will need
. And the uefa financial fair play points deduction?
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by openmine(m): 11:03am On Feb 16, 2020
purplekayc:
U wan kill Manchester city? cheesy
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by FuckAllTheMODs: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2020
Expert17:

Ur welcome, I can't deny the fact that Allison is the best keeper in English Premier League history and this Liverpool team is also the best grin grin

You're a good football lover for saying that. cheesy grin
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by Luisema4luv(m): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2020
purplekayc:

Not certain bt even without it, they only need to win 5 more games assuming city keep winning all their matches till the season ends
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by Expert17: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

You're a good football lover for saying that.
cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin... U can't forgive and forget baa
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by purplekayc(m): 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
Luisema4luv:

Not certain bt even without it, they only need to win 5 more games assuming city keep winning all their matches till the season ends
sterling and debryne will probably go to Madrid
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
Tyche:

Granted. What's your location?

Yaaay! Ogun State!
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Expert17:

grin grin grin grin... U can't forgive and forget baa

cheesy grin cheesy grin... I can forgive and forget, before I do that I need to put him on the right path so he won't end up on the wrong path.
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
kendrick93:
new generation fans most of em..
I've been a Liverpool fan since 2006 and I'm also ashamed of these noisemakers that call themselves fellow fans.....
that's the price you pay for success I guess

Mr man that is your opinion, you are not even a Liverpool fan before 2005 UCL.

I have been a Liverpool fan earlier than 2006 and yes you can call us the unbearables.
If only you know what some of us face you won't blame us for celebrating this way.

Some years ago, when you go to some viewing centers, their operators will tell you they are not showing Liverpool match because it's not a big match simply because they were struggling then.

Turn the table and put that guy that you quoted club in Liverpool's position with this extraordinary performance and feat, honestly you won't be able to cope with him.

When you work hard or hustle for somethings coupled with mocking/ridicule from others, celebrating in grand style won't be out of place.

Are you really a Liverpool fan?

BTW, do you know Liverpool have one of the most humble and quiet set of fans/supporters in the world alongside Arsenal/R.Madrid fans.

Check Chelsea, Man U, Barca fans and you will understand what noisemaking is all about.

Liverpool fans are not noisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by kendrick93(m): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Mr man that is your opinion, you are not even a Liverpool fan before 2005 UCL.

I have been a Liverpool fan earlier than 2006 and yes you can call us the unbearables.
If only you know what some of us face you won't blame us for celebrating this way.

Some years ago, when you go to some viewing centers, their operators will tell you they are not showing Liverpool match because it's not a big match simply because they were struggling then.

Turn the table and put that guy that you quoted club in Liverpool's position with this extraordinary performance and feat, honestly you won't be able to cope with him.

When you work hard or hustle for somethings coupled with mocking/ridicule from others, celebrating in grand style won't be out of place.

Are you really a Liverpool fan?

BTW, do you know Liverpool have one of the most humble and quiet set of fans/supporters in the world alongside Arsenal/R.Madrid fans.

Check Chelsea, Man U, Barca fans and you will understand what noisemaking is all about.

Liverpool fans are not noisy.
Believe some of these fans were not around during our barren years.... who can forget the days of Lambert, balotelli,markovic or konchesky, charlie Adam and so on...
I prefer to enjoy the here and now, be humble....
And yes I have a problem with these fans who didn't witness the struggles but are the loudest noisemakers currently.

1 Like

Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by FuckAllTheMODs: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
kendrick93:
Believe some of these fans were not around during our barren years.... who can forget the days of Lambert, balotelli,markovic or konchesky, charlie Adam and so on...
I prefer to enjoy the here and now, be humble....
And yes I have a problem with these fans who didn't witness the struggles but are the loudest noisemakers currently.

Anyway, no need for argument over this minor issue.
Everybody with their way.

By the way YNWA!
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by kendrick93(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Anyway, no need for argument overy this minor issue. Everybody with their way.

By the way YNWA!
Cool bro. YNWA
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by Legendguru: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
Stays red
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by Richy4(m): 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Five more straight win, we'll lift the cup without finishing the season.

You've made us proud guys
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by Tyche(m): 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:

Yaaay! Ogun State!

How do we get it across? Jumia?
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by Kojochyke(m): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Expert17:

I know this feeling.... HV experienced it more dan 10 times,... Feeling of winning the EPL title...... grin grin

U are still a Virgin Fan, so enjoy ur Cumming title
grin grin
las las, I get am before no be property.... Na we be d champions elect, defenders of UEFA Champions League, defenders of d FIFA Club World Cup...
Bros which one r you?
Pls dont tell me u won it in those days, wen u were still tackling Primary 6 exam or Junior WAEC!
Liverpool is defending some solid titles, and have won d league already... Pls what is the status of ur team?

Abi who disvirgin many years ago no dey scratch congo meat again for life? U need to go n CUM again Mr, Ex Virgin!!
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
Tyche:

How do we get it across? Jumia?

That will be nice though.

We can do emails after this if you don't mind. webminner4reel@yahoo.com
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by GOOOGLE504(m): 12:39am On Feb 18, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

On the contrary, Allison is not as good as any of d keepers in EPL history, De gea will eat him for bfast and shit kepa
Where are you, let me buy you a drink?
I totally agree with u bro, let's go get that drink.
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:16am On Feb 18, 2020
GOOOGLE504:

I totally agree with u bro, let's go get that drink.

It is not funny again, Allison is the best keeper in EPL history.
Either you edit it or not, that is the fact.
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by ericmani: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2020
sircatherine45:

please do that. very important
Better wait for Nike own next season cos its gonna be a bomb. Nike will release the new designs for Liverpool Jersey in the next few months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by tunize(m): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ur team is playing 2mro wat do u tink?
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by tunize(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
priscaoge:

I think I have a thing for Barcelona grin cheesy Just need a ginger or rather motivation! Watching the ball alone can be boring! Sometimes I like that intellectual conversation about football! But the scary part is viewing it with those ones that likes to fight angry
Ur team is playing 2mro wat do u tink
Re: Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live by GOOOGLE504(m): 5:46am On Feb 22, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

It is not funny again, Allison shouldnt be seen anywhere near a post. Either you edit it or not, that is the fact.
Its okay, I concur.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm / Sunderland Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 14th December 2016 / Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (2 - 2) On 1st December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.