Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

‘na Cheat I Cheat, I Nor Kill Pesin’ – Iceberg Slim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘na Cheat I Cheat, I Nor Kill Pesin’ – Iceberg Slim (3061 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘na Cheat I Cheat, I Nor Kill Pesin’ – Iceberg Slim by GistCandy(m): 9:50am On Feb 06, 2020
Iceberg Slim slammed the ‘self-righteous association’ who won’t stop dragging him for cheating on Juliet Ibrahim.

Iceberg Slim stated he regrets exposing himself on social media that he cheated on Juliet Ibrahim.

The rapper on his Instagram stories on Wednesday, February 5, 2020, shared a note about how exposing himself has brought him more foes than fans.

He wrote;
“Social media smh…I know I’ve fallen into the trap of having to explain or defend myself or tell my side of a story when it was no one’s business but mine and that of the person I was involved with. You’ll think you are doing what’s right, for the greater good, but again its NO ONE’s business. These things will never leave the Internet …and they will forever be held over your head. It’s not worth it.

He also stated;
“Word from the self-righteous association ‘You cheated’ I’ll never downplay or justify what’s wrong. I owned it up and learned from it. For everyone that wants to bring it up every day, because there is nothing to talk about…as I said in my ‘Geng’ remix, na cheat I cheat, I nor kill person”.

visit the link below for the full gist;
https://gistcandy.com/na-cheat-i-cheat-i-nor-kill-pesin-iceberg-slim-slam-back-at-those-who-keeps-dragging-him-for-cheating-on-juliet-ibrahim/

Re: ‘na Cheat I Cheat, I Nor Kill Pesin’ – Iceberg Slim by Mokason28: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2020

Who is dis one again... Every body is trying hard to trend
You are not happy a beautiful damsel like Juliet is dating a nobody like you yet you open your Yoruba smelling mouth dey sey nah cheat you cheat...
I blame Juliet for dating you while am here crushing on her beauty... ODE

3 Likes

Re: ‘na Cheat I Cheat, I Nor Kill Pesin’ – Iceberg Slim by donbachi(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2020
Just like nature cheated on his musical career...make u sef thank GOD..na cheat nature cheat ur career e nor kill u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘na Cheat I Cheat, I Nor Kill Pesin’ – Iceberg Slim by Kenneygirl(f): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2020
As set as she is she was still cheated on.
Don't come and tell me about character.
Even if she has the best character in the world some people would still cheat.
Never satisfied

6 Likes

Re: ‘na Cheat I Cheat, I Nor Kill Pesin’ – Iceberg Slim by JOOHEL: 10:01am On Feb 06, 2020
I have the audio
Re: ‘na Cheat I Cheat, I Nor Kill Pesin’ – Iceberg Slim by samuel19222(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2020
na man you be, oya take am

1 Like

Re: ‘na Cheat I Cheat, I Nor Kill Pesin’ – Iceberg Slim by Bonebreaker(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2020
Look at that magnificent ass
Re: ‘na Cheat I Cheat, I Nor Kill Pesin’ – Iceberg Slim by Kingrexyl(m): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2020
This guy enjoyed Juliet punny that year, am still wondering why he cheated it's just unbelievable.
Re: ‘na Cheat I Cheat, I Nor Kill Pesin’ – Iceberg Slim by superfitsez(m): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
he cheated cos Juliet don't know how to Ride a Dick.... I will cheat if I'm in his shoes too
Re: ‘na Cheat I Cheat, I Nor Kill Pesin’ – Iceberg Slim by esthy86(f): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
donbachi:
Just like nature cheated on his musical career...make u sef thank GOD..na cheat nature cheat ur career e nor kill u.
this is savage
Re: ‘na Cheat I Cheat, I Nor Kill Pesin’ – Iceberg Slim by delectablegyal(f): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
the internet never forgets. all of you that like to post every of your boyfriend in the internet. this is an example for you. if he is not married to you, no need to display him.

(1) (Reply)

Monalisa Stephen: Celeb Who Was Seen With A Love Machine, Kissing Lady On Slimcase Iive / Caroline Danjuma Sacked Me After Her Son Infects Me With COVID-19 – House Maid / Chioma Allegedly Beat Up, Wounded Davido on Leg, For Impregnating Another Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.