Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Manchester United Fans Set 15-goal Challenge For Ighalo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Fans Set 15-goal Challenge For Ighalo (451 Views)

Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Fans Set 15-goal Challenge For Ighalo by solbase10(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2020
Manchester United’s new boy Odion Ighalo has been set a challenge to score 15 goals this season by fans after giving his first interview at the club.

The forward has joined from Chinese side Shanghai Shenhua on loan until the end of the season.

Manchester United’s new boy Odion Ighalo has been set a challenge to score 15 goals this season by fans after giving his first interview at the club.

The forward has joined from Chinese side Shanghai Shenhua on loan until the end of the season.

With previous experience of the Premier League with Watford, the 30-year-old is expected to fill the gap left my Marcus Rashford’s injury.

Ighalo’s deal was secured on transfer deadline day, leaving pundits stunned.

But the 30-year-old has revealed it is a dream come true in his first interview as a United player.

Speaking on the club’s official Twitter channel, he said: “I never thought this would happen but dreams do come true.

“I’m very happy to be here and it’s going to be a big challenge for me in my career.”

And the United faithful were delighted to see the Nigerian in United kit.

“Wish him all the best,” one supporter said.

Another commented: “You can’t not love him.”

While a third set him a challenge.

“He’s got to score 15 goals for United,” they said.

And a fourth added: “I reckon 10+ goals this season.”

A fifth even suggested they would start coming soon, with: “Ighalo to score two goals vs Chelsea.”

With a sixth simply saying: “20 goals incoming.”

Log on to www.completesports.com to read more interesting news like this. @completesportsnigeria @Completesports #breakingnews #sports #news ##sportsnews #caf #football #footballnews

Re: Manchester United Fans Set 15-goal Challenge For Ighalo by Sirmuel1(m): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2020
15 goals? That's much oh. Season is almost over and Man UTD is an unserious team
Re: Manchester United Fans Set 15-goal Challenge For Ighalo by Nbote(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2020
Dis ones are not serious.. How many of their strikers who started d season are on 10goals?? Dey beta manage wateva dey see..

(1) (Reply)

FT Barcelona 5-0 Eibar / Daniel Sturridge Handed Worldwide Football Ban / See What Is Trending On Twitter Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.