Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Please, I Want To Know Dyt, Possibly To Meet Her. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please, I Want To Know Dyt, Possibly To Meet Her. (512 Views)

She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! / Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Want To Know Dyt, Possibly To Meet Her. by Canisma(m): 3:43am On Dec 13, 2010
Im not sure how possible it is to luv some1 in NL just by reading her numerous posts. But then, i enjoy dyt's posts a lot - though often short but luvingly interesting. Am i fallin in luv ? I wish i have another medium but im really serious.
Re: Please, I Want To Know Dyt, Possibly To Meet Her. by Dsense(m): 3:44am On Dec 13, 2010
She's my girl! .  . . .Any help ? angry
Re: Please, I Want To Know Dyt, Possibly To Meet Her. by Canisma(m): 3:54am On Dec 13, 2010
There's really something about her. This is no joke. I wont mind crossing oceans to meet her.
Re: Please, I Want To Know Dyt, Possibly To Meet Her. by iyatrustee(f): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2010
Canisma:

There's really something about her. This is no joke. I[b] wont mind crossing oceans to meet her[/b].

Really? You might need to pay consultation fee that runs into millions of Naira!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please, I Want To Know Dyt, Possibly To Meet Her. by Money177E(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2010
@ OP just be prepared for the most roborebe/time waster of our time in person of Dyt tongue undecided
Re: Please, I Want To Know Dyt, Possibly To Meet Her. by Ofido(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2010
She is d-sence girl and i want to let u know dat she is my Wife, Though am begining to have double mind on her now but if u can afford to pay me back the money i paid on her head then she can be urs for only 6months.
Re: Please, I Want To Know Dyt, Possibly To Meet Her. by Canisma(m): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2010
Im so excited to have challenges in the person of d-sense and ofido. Anymore challengers please ? So u guys have been bottling up these feelings for her? Come on. That's timid. If u luv some1, be bold about it and not to wait in fear and later to fight some1 that is bold enough to , Anyway, this only makes me to grow fonder.
Re: Please, I Want To Know Dyt, Possibly To Meet Her. by Dsense(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2010
Ofido:

She is d-sence girl and i want to let u know dat she is my Wife, Though am begining to have double mind on her now but if u can afford to pay me back the money i paid on her head then she can be urs for only 6months.
The father of your children angry tongue
Re: Please, I Want To Know Dyt, Possibly To Meet Her. by GB102(m): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2010
poster bak off, d sense keep dreaming. olodos. seun wife u wan carry ,u no d fear? like say u wan make d ban u tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please, I Want To Know Dyt, Possibly To Meet Her. by Omolola1(f): 11:32am On Dec 14, 2010
Eya, u dont nd to beg, all u nd do is ask nd it shall b given unto u
Re: Please, I Want To Know Dyt, Possibly To Meet Her. by Dsense(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2010
GB102:

poster bak off, d sense keep dreaming. olodos. seun wife u wan carry ,u no d fear? like say u wan make d ban u tongue tongue tongue tongue
Olodo.
Don't you know Seun is my real brother? . . . . . .Ask Nairalanders or Seun himself!
Or you want to be banned? tongue

(1) (Reply)

I'm Going Gaga For Mzdarkskin / What We Post In Facebook, Does It Really Matter / Its Very Urgent For Ladies To Read, Then Call 08097206259

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.