Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,018 members, 7,863,681 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Port Harcourt Nairalanders - Dating And Meet-up Zone (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Port Harcourt Nairalanders (51655 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by sanrima(f): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2008
@ joyblinks

hmm! this issue of banning okada in ph is a sensitive one because as a scientist i'v come to know that every action taken must have a reaction, and the product may be a positive or negative one. if asked for my opinion i think the best thing to do is to restrict the okadas to streets that are not too open and those with bad roads instead of banning them completely. besides there will be a negative increase in hold ups and armed robbery in the state, the masses will also suffer more because u may stand for as long as 2hours b4 getting a cab to your destination that is if you finally escape the terrible hold up.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by tushbobo(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2008
Hey I thot this was meant to be a dating and meet-up zone.Almost all the posts leaves me dissapointed,is this what nairaland has turned intoGuess this zone should be for hooking up and not for some immature gist.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by joyblinks(f): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2008
Behind Bobo.
na u knw ur problem. here, we discuss anything that has to do with Port Harcourt, and we also mixup, hangout and others. so na you know wetin u come here for. if u are here for chicks please search but if u can't find any, jst check elsewhere. no be by force to post.

Angellexy.
u too waka, i see u everywhere i go to. ur legs no dey stay one place?

all.
talking abt the gig stuff, one or two of us cant jst organise it na. so we need everyone to cooperate

as per the Okada stuff. jst like my brother @radio said, Port Harcourt is too congested. anyone who says he or she wants to go into millitancy because of the okada thing, make him start oh make we knw them because now na no mercy. if them catch u, NA DIE.

mc2good
i hope say nothing don happen to u oh
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by angellexy(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2008
na wah oh!
this one whe joy and sanrima just dey see me everywhere, nah una whe waka pass oh!
joyblinks where u say u see me.
(speak or remain silent grin) cheesy
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by angellexy(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2008
i forget to tell una of tomorrow show for polo club.
(wyclef,brice and lace,and so many other artist,will be there).
as for me i go de there oh!
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by fetch(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2008
Good Opportunity to get hooked-up by new friends.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by menkiti2: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2008
hi people just got on board and nice to hear from all you guys. PHC is the place to be guess you all agree with that.
ciao
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by menkiti2: 11:07am On Dec 19, 2008
guess the okada guys gotta go they ve caused more harm than good and if they think they gotta go into crime cos of the ban then they better await the long arm of the law cos they will be caught and killed for sure
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by menkiti2: 11:15am On Dec 19, 2008
how come everybody is offline at the same time no body to even chat with una fall hand sha
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by desertboom(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2008
Hi folks, watz up? joyblinks, sanrima, ozonflix and others where are you guys at? It was real fun last year at zanzi bar I'll like that to happen again. I am ready to support,
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by joyblinks(f): 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2008
Hi, everyone, hw are u all doing?

ozoneflakes
u jst loss like dat. u hard oh
as per the gig, i dont think anything is going to happen this time around. because it seems no one is interested now in the gig.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by desertboom(m): 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2008
joyblinks:

Hi, everyone, hw are u all doing?

ozoneflakes
u jst loss like that. u hard oh
as per the gig, i don't think anything is going to happen this time around. because it seems no one is interested now in the gig.
Ya it seems no one is interested. Anyways, I'll go somewhere else to catch my fun.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2008
PH bloke here the name is kevin my number is 080688839 hold up hold up hold up, do ppl actually call?
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by angellexy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.
AS I DE TALK SO NA SO SO OVER FUN WHE I CATCH LAST YEAR,
SWEET CARNIVALS, AND SWEET FLEXIN.
EH BE LIKE SAY NA ME ENJOY LAST XMAS PASS OH!
ANYWAY,
( FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHE NO CATCH FUN,JUST WAIT TILL PH NAIRALANDERS GO HOLD THERE PARTY, MAYBE DURING THE VALENTINE FOR U TO CATCH UR OWN FUN)
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by texazzpete(m): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2009
Does everything have to be a party?!
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by linkteddy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2009
texazz.

if u have anything to gist abt, ur free. no body hold your hand to reply. as for nw him, he likes grooving and he is talking abt hw he spent his xmas. if u dont have wat to say, pls tell us abt hw u spent ur xmas. we wount flog u, rather we might clap for u. and if u dont have anything to type, stop wasting ur 1hr ticket. (no dey pocknose)
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by Riodiao(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2009
Dis thread is dead and buried. Wey them sanrima or joyblinks
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by lancevader(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2009
Last posta haw u doing
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by cjisaiah(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2009
What's up? This's a dating zone, right? So yo-all who has different intentions or you pretender just back off or get smacked up. Hello pretty, i bet you know what to do with these digits:08064250519
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by angellexy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2009
TEXAZZ.
Watz ur bif ?
abi u want make i tell u how we go catch women? or u want make i introduce all dis una sex talks?
(i'm good at dat, anyway!)
even sef, i dey even try make we meet so that we go know who fine, beautiful,handsome,urgly and cute.
and u no even appreciate am.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by texazzpete(m): 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2009
linkteddy:

texazz.

if u have anything to gist about, ur free. no body hold your hand to reply. as for nw him, he likes grooving and he is talking about hw he spent his xmas. if u don't have what to say, please tell us about hw u spent ur xmas. we wount flog u, rather we might clap for u. and if u don't have anything to type, stop wasting ur 1hr ticket. (no dey pocknose)

Stop being childish.
I could have sworn the objective of this was to set up a meeting point where people could meet and hang out. How much of that is going to happen at a generic, noisy party?

'Get together' sounds much more refined, and it connotes people just chilling, getting to know each other and exchanging ideas.

You're probably the only person i've seen that spells 'won't' as 'wount'. Interesting grin
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by texazzpete(m): 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2009
angellexy:

even sef, i dey even try make we meet so that we go know who fine, beautiful,handsome,urgly and cute.
and u no even appreciate am.

Can someone else confirm that this (and sex) is the point of this proposed 'party'? If so, let me know ASAP so i can turn my attention to far more important stuff.

angellexy, there's no excuse for putting 'r' in 'ugly'.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2009
Its like we have got an English Teacher in da hauz, hehe grin

Happy New year to the old and new folks
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by joyblinks(f): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2009
riodiao

hw far?

wats up wit u?
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by Riodiao(m): 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2009
Am fyne@joyblinks. Hapi new year. Na wa oh! U scarce oh!
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by joyblinks(f): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2009
Riodiao

me scarce? i plenty oh. seek and ye shall find.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by mc2good(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2009
Wetin de happen for here?
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by joyblinks(f): 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2009
Nothing dey happen, everybody don go for night sleep. them go soon wakeup.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by sanrima(f): 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2009
happy new year to you all grin grin grin, pls val is just around the corner and i don't have any special one from ph nlanders as my val. pls you guys should start applying b4 its filled up because i must celebrate val with a nice brother from this forum.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by joyblinks(f): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2009
sanrima, u forget to put your number for some guys wey no get am oh,
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by patwhizkid(f): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2009
@ nimi
am pat, and i live in PH city. Should i giv u my account number.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders by Dontaxer: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2009
Hi pat! Wad up wit u? Lyke jo knw u. Am tonye

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (44) (Reply)

Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] / Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms / Awon Werey 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.