Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Stay Tuned For ET in Spaceship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stay Tuned For ET in Spaceship (277 Views)

Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET / Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London / Spaceship Records Statement On Burna Boy Being Wanted By Police, Mr 2kay Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stay Tuned For ET in Spaceship by black9: 10:53am On Feb 06, 2020
Between last October's release of Mob Ties EP on select platforms and subsequent months of absence on the entertainment scene, varying concerns about the Mortal Mob thrived, until new chats with ET finally confirms that the Mob had really been in the studio creatively toying with sounds to wow their growing fan base and are set to drop spaceship.

Anticipating a comeback singles streak by ET to reintroduce the Mortal Mob, a music commentator and Plugger, Kvng Ivan describes ET's absence as necessary for timely assessment and eventual growth. "Everything about life exists around the concept of growth, especially in secrecy and I guarantee since he's been an active studio cat, his sounds have moved to a whole different level, which I know he's got loaded with entertaining messages for everyone, so stay tuned for the new ET"

During the chats, ET talked about imminent vibes, redefining the Mob, lyricist awards and amazing collabos in line to expand the Mob movement within corporate entertainment "I kinda spent the past 6 months in the studio working towards awards worthy content and soon as my new single- Space Ship drops, next agenda is connecting entertainers who are good at what they do, so we rise together as a Mob while entertaining our fans too"

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: Blessing Time With Zlatan��(video) / Thanks A Lot For Accepting My New Single With So Much Love-dj Neptune / [b]"i Spent 2 Years In Nigeria. The Lack Of Women's Right There Is Sickening" Ub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.