Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

[b]"i Spent 2 Years In Nigeria. The Lack Of Women's Right There Is Sickening" Ub - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [b]"i Spent 2 Years In Nigeria. The Lack Of Women's Right There Is Sickening" Ub (279 Views)

"I Spent 2 Years In Nigeria. The Lack Of Women's Right There Is Sickening" Ubi F / Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" / Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[b]"i Spent 2 Years In Nigeria. The Lack Of Women's Right There Is Sickening" Ub by gabrielwin08: 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
"I spent 2 years in Nigeria. The lack of Women's right there is sickening" Ubi Franklin's South African baby mama says.

CONTINUE READING BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW

������

https://mininews.com.ng/…/i-spent-2-years-in-nigeria-the-l…/

���PLEASE SHARE THIS POST���
Re: [b]"i Spent 2 Years In Nigeria. The Lack Of Women's Right There Is Sickening" Ub by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
if you want to compare women's right in the world then go to Saudi Arabia to understand how Nigerian women are living in luxury (right-wise) compare to some other women. as for SA women, they aint no better (right-wise) than Nigerian women

btw so you expect us to click on that BS link? ok dey wait for us on the other side of that link...

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus / They Paid Me To Fight CORONA VIRUS, / Country Music Legend Kenny Rogers, Is Dead At 81

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.