Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Thanks A Lot For Accepting My New Single With So Much Love-dj Neptune - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thanks A Lot For Accepting My New Single With So Much Love-dj Neptune (277 Views)

The King And Queen Of Kogi Kickstart Its Community Project; Thanks A Nairalander / BBNaija: DJ Neptune Reacts As Tobi Walks Out On Cee C / Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks A Lot For Accepting My New Single With So Much Love-dj Neptune by Deloversbed(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
It is a brand new day blessed by God himself as Imohiosen Patrick popularly kniwn as Dj Neptune shows appreciation to the general public for accepting with all their hearts his new single.

Neptune who featured Joe Boy and Mr. Eazy named the new track "Nobody" and advised everybody to who has not listened or hear the music earlier on should try and do so as it is on some of the music sites we all must have known.

Read also: PEOPLE RECOGNIZE YOU ONLY WHEN YOU MAKE IT- YUL EDOCHIE

Neptune who expressed how motivational the people's support is to him said that withouthe people support no one could have reach the level of being referred to as a star.

According to Neptune he said "Good morning my people..once again thank you for accepting my new single #Nobody ft. Joeboy & Mr Eazi with so much love. If you haven't...continued @https://www.deloversbed.com/2020/03/thanks-lot-for-accepting-my-new-single.html?m=1

Re: Thanks A Lot For Accepting My New Single With So Much Love-dj Neptune by opebiboy: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
Classic

(1) (Reply)

[b]"i Spent 2 Years In Nigeria. The Lack Of Women's Right There Is Sickening" Ub / Turkey Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus / Country Music Legend Kenny Rogers, Is Dead At 81

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.