Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

Bookshops On The Mainland - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bookshops On The Mainland (437 Views)

Bookshops In Abuja / Chimamanda Adichie's Clapback To "Nigeria Has Bookshops?" Question In France. / List Of Bookshops In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bookshops On The Mainland by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:13am On Feb 06, 2020
i want to get some books today and my research has shown that "Glendora" bookstore at Ikeja city mall would have what I'm looking for.
All the other "bookshops" have just secondary and university textbooks, the popular ones.
so apart from Glendora which other ones would have major African Writers?

1 Like

Re: Bookshops On The Mainland by GreaterFuture1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
wow

1 Like

Re: Bookshops On The Mainland by iPOOPinURmouth: 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
o
Re: Bookshops On The Mainland by GreaterFuture(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
i want to get some books today and my research has shown that "Glendora" bookstore at Ikeja city mall would have what I'm looking for.
All the other "bookshops" have just secondary and university textbooks, the popular ones.
so apart from Glendora which other ones would have popular African Writers?

(1) (Reply)

The Shadow Of A Known Past / Do You Think Humans Can Get Satisfied? / SERENADE, By Chamberlain Dre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.