Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students (17763 Views)

No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko / NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) / Biobarakuma Degi Disqualified As Bayelsa APC Deputy Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by Champneys: 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dickson Olodo, will you shut up there!
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by Obataopue: 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
post=86425158:
All the very best as you serve Bayelsans.

This is a definition of a breathe of fresh air!

God bless Bayelsa state.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by franugo(m): 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
post=86425158:
All the very best as you serve Bayelsans.

This is a definition of a breathe of fresh air!

God bless Bayelsa state.

God bless Nigeria.

Fresh air Bayelsa I thought you were residing in Lagos? How u take see d fresh air in bayelsa is beyond me
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by omotowo2: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
TechSpace02:
Mini laptop for sale. Check my signature.

How much

What maker

Where do u stay

What s the configuration

What is the battery status

Why do u wanna sell it
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by olajizz01(m): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
Jestin:
Posterity is already unfair to you sir for not preparing yourself for the just concluded election and for loosing the state to APC. FTC
Posterity will never judge him for loosing to opposition, because they are all coming to govern.If you govern well or not,that's what posterity can judge.
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by jadejay: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dickson? Hmmmm

So, it's another year, and Valentine is around the corner. I announced last year that I would be delivering a one month lesson via email, in our first writing class this year. And I mentioned we were going to start at the end of February 2020.

I'm glad to announce that registration is now open. And as a Valentine gift to you, I'm beating the price down again from N7,000 to N2000 only. You won't get this particular class, from me, at this price again, as long as 2020 is concerned. And no, there is no free retake.

So I'll urge you to take advantage of this offer before it closes, as we're going to pieces writing as an art, as a business, as a product, as a marketing tool, and then put it back together, one piece at a time.

What does this class entail?
It entails a one month lesson on:

Writing for clients

Writing for yourself (ebooks and ecourse)

Writing for TV

Writing for your business (it doesn't matter what that business is)

Writing for your blog

Writing for marketing and sales

Who Can Register For The Class?

Writers, and anyone who wants to make money from his/her business, with writing.

Early Bird Fee: N2000

Early Registration closes on the 16th of February, 2020.

Late registration: N5000

Late registration closes on the 29th of February, 2020.

The email class starts on 2nd March, 2020.

Please click here for payment details. - https://paystack.com/pay/Busofwriting

Know a friend who needs this class? Kindly share this with them. I look forward to having a blast with you.
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by fynn12(f): 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
PHijo:

You and who? Don't bring your Biafran madness to Ijawland.
We stand on the ideals of our fathers like Biriye and Boro.

PHijo:

You and who? Don't bring your Biafran madness to Ijawland.
We stand on the ideals of our fathers like Biriye and Boro.
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by ramatintin(m): 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
This failure of a governor.l hope u get what u deserved in jail time
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by Gazzy88(m): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
When is this clown vacating the office?
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by brownbib(m): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
Tell that to EFCC in few weeks time.
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by muhammedbilal(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
Message on WhatsApp 09091604887 for your 5-30 odds. Give it a risk..from 80% tip source[color=#006600][/color] fr
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by TechSpace02: 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
omotowo2:

How much

What maker

Where do u stay

What s the configuration

What is the battery status

Why do u wanna sell it

Click Here For Details.
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by omotowo2: 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
TechSpace02:

-21k last
-Samsung
-Okota, Lagos.
-2GB 160GB
-The battery is very strong 5hrs+
-I sell UK used laptops.
Click Here For Details.

OK gimme your whatsapp no.. Let me chat u up
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by TechSpace02: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
omotowo2:

OK gimme your whatsapp no.. Let me chat u up

081-700-66621
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by ume1000: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
Another set of certified Dullards have been graduated, how would Nigeria ever be better when we rate success according to certificate and graduation, 264 graduate not inventors not trailblazer, nobel laureate just certified (over night craming results) graduate , congratulations to Nigerians

Falana: Northern And Southern Governors Have Banned Open Grazing In Nigeria / Army Kills Iswap/boko Haram Spiritual Leader, 'several Terrorists' In Borno / Fulani Aristocracy