Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

2011: Without Jonathan, Nigeria’ll Break –alao–akala ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: Without Jonathan, Nigeria’ll Break –alao–akala ! (3725 Views)

Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB / No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG / Is Nigeria Better Off Without Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: Without Jonathan, Nigeria’ll Break –alao–akala ! by safariman(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2010
I must give the reporter some kudos because he/she asked relevant questions even though the agbero/tout leader sidestepped them, He was asked what were his achievements in 4 years and he couldn't answer but thank God
Re: 2011: Without Jonathan, Nigeria’ll Break –alao–akala ! by koolboi(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2010
If these ibadan cohorts continue in this attitude of theirs, I doubt if an ibadan man will ever bcom gov in oyo again.oyo ppl seem wiser now in this game of number.all these antagonists against akala are ibadan indigens who detest other LG indigens, cos i dont think akala is worse than others before him but their loudest/foolish argument now is that akala isnt from ibadan
Re: 2011: Without Jonathan, Nigeria’ll Break –alao–akala ! by dapachez: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2010
Any wikileaks 2 shut dis running mouth up.
Re: 2011: Without Jonathan, Nigeria’ll Break –alao–akala ! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2010
Alao Akala, the Famed AMALA Politician, betta shut your gbegiri-filled mouth and go climb a jagged Shalanga and crap hard loi-loi until you fall into the pit of shyt! you over-grown piglet angry
Re: 2011: Without Jonathan, Nigeria’ll Break –alao–akala ! by kcng: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2010
THESE ARE THE KIND OF NIGERIANS WHO CAN SUPPORT JONATHAN DUMB AND DUMMER. AKALA NO GET SENSE JONATHAN NO GET SENSE.
PRESIDENT JONATHAN NA WAOO NA YOU PROF COME NO GET SENSE HMMMMM
Re: 2011: Without Jonathan, Nigeria’ll Break –alao–akala ! by Seaen(m): 1:42am On Dec 15, 2010
OMG. This piece came from the mouth of a sitting governor. A whole Oyo state having this kind of a guy at the helm of affairs. God have mercy. shocked
Re: 2011: Without Jonathan, Nigeria’ll Break –alao–akala ! by doyin13(m): 6:30am On Dec 15, 2010
He makes Nigeria breaking up sound like such a bad thing. . . . .
Re: 2011: Without Jonathan, Nigeria’ll Break –alao–akala ! by DrKnow1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2010
Here in Ibadan, I dualized almost all the important roads. There is no place you go that you won’t see street light in Ibadan. Everywhere in the night, you just go and see, you will find street light powered by me o and not the PHCN. Not only that, there had never been traffic light in Ibadan. I brought in traffic light to ensure people move freely. Beautification is part of it; Ibadan was not like this when I came in. We embarked on massive environmental beautification and renewal. We have made sure we clean Ibadan. People that are talking are just my opponents. They need to say something that will make them have a way, which they will not get.

This shows how pathetic and clueless our state executives are; they have reduced their functions to that of local Government adminstration. Could this Akala guy tell the people of Oyo State how many job positions he has created or how much he has empowered people economically? What has he done to attract investors and tourists to his state? What has he done to improve educational standard in Oyo State? He is talking about dualisation of roads; which roads? All I could see is the pathetic road conditions and potholes everywhere. The top speed at anytime in Ibadan is as low as 10 kilometres per hour.
Re: 2011: Without Jonathan, Nigeria’ll Break –alao–akala ! by Tugbaski: 4:26am On Dec 16, 2010
Na Akala papa house go break. Oloshi ni man yii sha
Re: 2011: Without Jonathan, Nigeria’ll Break –alao–akala ! by strangerf: 4:29am On Dec 16, 2010
2k2 shut up!
Re: 2011: Without Jonathan, Nigeria’ll Break –alao–akala ! by diphor: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2011
You really need to see what this guy is doing with the state's fund.He's spending more that what Johnathan and sambo will spend in their campaign .
Re: 2011: Without Jonathan, Nigeria’ll Break –alao–akala ! by dapachez: 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2011
Who is this Akala is he a local government chairman, an area boy or what i get to see him in the news all the time ranting, boasting and all that shit by the time ACN pull the carpet from under his feet i go see where e go for see cream take dey lighten up nonsense
Re: 2011: Without Jonathan, Nigeria’ll Break –alao–akala ! by honeric01(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2011
Jonathan's campaign team.

Just tell me, HOW CAN JONA JONA FIGHT HIS CORRUPT COLLEAGUES? HOW CAN HE PROBE THEM? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2011: Without Jonathan, Nigeria’ll Break –alao–akala ! by MT: 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2011
Akala is very dumb. We are alll waiting for him at the poll. He knows that he cannot win a credible election, and his only way of retaining that seat is by employing the services of NURTW thugs.

Akala does not deserve to be a cleaner in any state government house.  silly goat!

To make matter worse, I cant believe that Jonathan can be using Akala platform to launch his campaign. It shows the kind of president he's going to be. Jonathan has just lost my vote smiley.
Re: 2011: Without Jonathan, Nigeria’ll Break –alao–akala ! by scatayan: 9:28am On Mar 01, 2011
Sure! without Jona, Nigerian theives would broke.
Tell me people, we are in another oil boom, and we are still borrowing angry. Right in a democratic government. shocked

Arise, o Compatriots!
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defining The Afropolitan / Total Nigeria Completes Alaoji Power Station Gas Supply Pipe Line / Leaked Video Of Hoodlums Thumb Printing During The Osun Election.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.