Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Please Help Me Get To Abeokuta Jamb Office - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me Get To Abeokuta Jamb Office (2893 Views)

EFCC Arrests Woman Who Accused Snake Of Swallowing N36m In JAMB Office / Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) / Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Get To Abeokuta Jamb Office by Makavelli25: 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
So today i went to pay 4k in bank only for me to get to cafe and hear that material has finished that i should go to abeokuta jamb office,please nairalander how do i get there.
And will i still pay if i get there
Re: Please Help Me Get To Abeokuta Jamb Office by movement2020: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
Wherever you are in Abeokuta, tell bike man you're going to Lands beside CBN or Abeokuta Club. Immediately you get to the road, Jamb office is first office before you get to Lands or Nysc office.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get To Abeokuta Jamb Office by Makavelli25: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
movement2020:
Wherever you are in Abeokuta, tell bike man you're going to Lands beside CBN or Abeokuta Club. Immediately you get to the road, Jamb office is first office before you get to Lands or Nysc office.

You are appreciated
Re: Please Help Me Get To Abeokuta Jamb Office by Harbylon(f): 2:26am On Feb 07, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. / Uk’s Visa Ban: 7 Countries That Allow Foreign Students To Bring Families / Federal University Of Technology Owerri (futo) 2010/2011 Admission List .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.