Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. (2900 Views)

Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Visits Lead International School After Viral Bullying Video / Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages / I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Alusiizizi(m): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
I see a lot of my fellow Igbo people either sitting on the fence or supporting this Uju Anya blindly just because she made utterance that seemed to be in support of Biafra, but let me use this opportunity to put this issue in new light.

Uju Anya is of igbo parentage but that does not automatically make her our sister. For her to meet such exalted qualification she must earn it.

No sister of Igbo men freely commits abominations, laying with her fellow women. This Uju Anya is a shameless, confessed lesbian who abandoned her marriage to live a life of abominations.

All the real sisters of Igbo men that I know proudly feature their Igbo men as resourceful, Intelligent, hardworking brave providers that Igbo men are. Igbo men are know all over Africa for their uncanny ability for success in business. There are no peoples in Africa that you will encounter that don't know the "Igbo man". No sister of Igbo men will come out publicly to insult Igbo men the way this so-called professor of whatever has done. A professor of what? Even now, I still cannot figure out what subject she is a professor of(Black linguistics? Ebonics? Someone please help me out here as I am confused)

Recently Uju Anya made utterances against the Queen of England, celebrating her demise. I think that faithful Igbo people should not get drawn by this bait and simple ignore her mindless utterance. Here's why:

She bears an Igbo name and is supposedly of Igbo parentage but outside this what makes her Igbo? I'll tell you. Nothing! The only reason that she is interested in Igbo people is to promote her career, otherwise if Igboland were set on fire tomorrow she couldn't give a red cent.

Her utterance against the Queen was made for the sole purpose of attracting attention her way and nothing more. She doesn't care in the least bit about Igbo people(She once referred to the Igbo man as "good for nothing" that will "suck your life away"wink.

I found her utterances against the Queen of England to be shocking, vile and disgraceful all in an instant. Shocking not because of its callousness and lack of reason(English monarchy is a ceremonial position and have no political voice, therefore could not have influenced in any way the Biafra war) but because such mindless utterance is something that one would expect to hear from a motor-park tout and not a professor in a Ivy league university like Carnegie-Mellon university.

As far as I am concerned, this Uju Anya is a disgrace to Igbo people and it is best that we abandon her to the U.S.A that she calls home. She may be of Igbo parentage and even bear and Igbo name, but Uju Anya is not an Igbo woman not to talk of anyone that I would call "sister".

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by nazicartel(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Oga rest. Everybody with their opinions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by OnionBandit(f): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Uju Anya is of igbo parentage but that does not automatically make her our sister. For her to meet such exalted qualification she must earn it.

No sister of Igbo men freely commits abominations, laying with her fellow women. This Uju Anya is a shameless, confessed lesbian who abandoned her marriage to live a life of abominations
Nonsense!!

If her open practice of lesbianism is why you are rejecting her, you are by this amplifying the level of hypocrisy in you and your wrapper tying ancestors.
You all so treat your women like slaves. We have seen ya people openly celebrate every form of evil perpetrated by men from your region. From slicing vaginas and preeqs to food banditry, from pushing cocaines to rituals and cannibalism etc..but when women comit one tenth of these crimes, you write epistles showing disdain for their crimes. Lol

The point is..we all know you guys see nothing in crime. In fact, the major reason you are frustrated in this country is because the checks in place are slowing down your criminal dealings

Uju Anya is full blooded Igbo and is representing you well in the outside world. A confused woman who enjoyed the preeq of a man for many years uninterrupted and now claiming lesbian. I never hear this Kain thing before grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by idomalord: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Some people go still collect her money na
Some people sef go still type igbo amaka
Some sef go still say their sister day abroad

Las las nothing consign me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by NwaNimo1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by paramakina202: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
Uju Anya speaks for herself only.She does not speak for the rest of us. I know some emotionally damaged Ipobians will disagree with me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by JewsAreSatanic: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Idiots don't know that Jeff Bezzos was contracted to instigate a debate towards abolishing the British monarchy and from there all other existing monarchies in Europe.

Uju made that tweet which Bezzos made viral towards starting a debate to end the monarchy.

Uju is as leftist as they come just as Bezzos , a WEF and Davos man committed to the Great Reset Agenda.

All her fake career as an academician in a very useless worthless course was for this very post .

Its just unfortunate that Igbos are heavily invested in the ongoing Judaic plot to enslave mankind owing to indoctrination into Zionism by the Jew propped up Nnandi KANU and IPOB under the guise of a fake Biafra restoration agenda.

Blind tribalism and Marxist Zionist indoctrination of the Igbo populace is why this woman is being celebrated .

This will not end well as other nationals in Nigeria will resist another Igbo driven Zionist Marxist agenda on Nigeria just as it was in the 60's.

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by gidgiddy: 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alusiizizi:
I see a lot of my fellow Igbo people either sitting on the fence or supporting this Uju Anya blindly just because she made utterance that seemed to be in support of Biafra, but let me use this opportunity to put this issue in new light.

No sister of Igbo men freely commits abominations, laying with her fellow women. This Uju Anya is a shameless, confessed lesbian who abandoned her marriage to live a life of abominations.

All the real sisters of Igbo men that I know proudly feature their Igbo men as resourceful, Intelligent, hardworking brave providers that Igbo men are. Igbo men are know all over Africa for their uncanny ability for success in business. There are no peoples in Africa that you will encounter that don't know the "Igbo man". No sister of Igbo men will come out publicly to insult Igbo men the way this so-called professor of whatever has done. A professor of what? Even now, I still cannot figure out what subject she is a professor of(Black linguistics? Ebonics? Someone please help me out here as I am confused)

Recently Uju Anya made utterances against the Queen of England, celebrating her demise. I think that faithful Igbo people should not get drawn by this bait and simple ignore her mindless utterance. Here's why:

She bears an Igbo name and is supposedly of Igbo parentage but outside this what makes her Igbo? I'll tell you. Nothing! The only reason that she is interested in Igbo people is to promote her career, otherwise if Igboland were set on fire tomorrow she couldn't give a red cent.

Her utterance against the Queen was made for the sole purpose of attracting attention her way and nothing more. She doesn't care in the least bit about Igbo people(She once referred to the Igbo man as "good for nothing" that will "suck your life away"wink.

I found her utterances against the Queen of England to be shocking, vile and disgraceful all in an instant. Shocking not because of its callousness and lack of reason(English monarchy is a ceremonial position and have no political voice, therefore could not have influenced in any way the Biafra war) but because such mindless utterance is something that one would expect to hear from a motor-park tout and not a professor in a Ivy league university like Carnegie-Mellon university.

As far as I am concerned, this Uju Anya is a disgrace to Igbo people and it is best that we abandon her to the U.S.A that she calls home. She may be of Igbo parentage and even bear and Igbo name, but Uju Anya is not an Igbo woman not to talk of anyone that I would call "sister".

For me, its about the message and not the messanger. If Uju Anya is a lesbian, its got nothing to do with me.

There was a civil war where Britain, rather than stay neutral, backed Nigeria with massive arms and ammunition that was used to kill millions of people, mostly Igbos

So one can understand that Uju Anya might not be the biggest fanof the Queen, the figure head of the country that contributed massively to the genocide of her people

4 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Alusiizizi(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
OnionBandit:

Nonsense..

If her open practice of lesbianism is why you are rejecting her, you are by this amplifying the level of hypocrisy in you and your wrapper tying ancestors.

Her open lesbianism is but one.(homosexuality is an abomination in Igbo culture) What about her open condemnation of Igbo men? Why did you not zero in on that? I fear it is you that is the hypocrite. This so-called professor wished her fellow (innocent) human an excruciating death. She did so partly because of her ignorance. One would think that she should know that the English monarchy is a ceremonial office with no real political voice and therefore could not have had any important influence in the Biafra war but apparently this doesn't seem to be the case. Imagine. A tenured professor in an esteemed Ivy leaque university making utterances expected from a motor-park tout.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by LionTiger(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Impostor, go and rest You ain't Igbo. Every Fastener is a Biafaran
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Laggafin: 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Why all D's vile and hate Why not focus on the message and leave her private life to her ..you not n any position to judge anybody ,, cause we not privy to what you do in closet.. She called out an imperial crown that caused near genocide to her people back home.. and you tag her a disgrace to her descent cause of her private life Common that's simply ridiculous.. stay on the subject matter and Not indulge in Petty defamations and slander cuz no one holy pass according to 2baba

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by OnionBandit(f): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Her open lesbianism is but one.(homosexuality is an abomination in Igbo culture) What about her open condemnation of Igbo men? Why did you not zero in on that? I fear it is you that is the hypocrite. This so-called professor wished her fellow (innocent) human an excruciating death. She did so partly because of her ignorance. One would think that she should know that the English monarchy is a ceremonial office with no real political voice and therefore could not have had any important influence in the Biafra war but apparently this doesn't seem to be the case. Imagine. A tenured professor in an esteemed Ivy leaque university making utterances expected from a motor-park tout.
grin cheesy grin

I agree with you. However, I want to see you open threads to condemn what your brothers are doing in the East. Separating people from their precious private parts and other unimaginable crimes. Abi na only lesbianism your tribe frown against?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Alusiizizi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
gidgiddy:

For me, its about the message and not the messanger. If Uju Anya is a lesbian, its got nothing to do with me.

There was a civil war where Britain, rather than stay neutral, backed Nigeria with massive arms and ammunition that was used to kill millions of people, mostly Igbos

So one can understand that Uju Anya might not be the biggest fanof the Queen, the figure head of the country that contributed massively to the genocide of her people

And what exactly is the message here, pray tell? That the Queen of England should die an excruciating death? What was the real role of the Queen during the civil war? I'll tell you. Nothing. The English monarchy is but a ceremonial office with no real political power. If this Uju Anya really cared about Igbo people as she is pretending to then her beef should be with the then Prime Minister and not an innocent old woman.

You say the messenger is not important? That is only true if the messenger is not the origin of the message, not in this case. I advise all my fellow Igbo people to ignore this messenger and her ignorant message. Don't fall for baits that move you to accept her as "sister" because this is one thing that she is definitely not, a sister to Igbo men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Alusiizizi(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Laggafin:

Why all D's vile and hate Why not focus on the message and leave her private life to her ..you not n any position to judge anybody ,, cause we not privy to what you do in closet.. She called out an imperial crown that caused near genocide to her people back home.. and you tag her a disgrace to her descent cause of her private life Common that's simply ridiculous.. stay on the subject matter and Not indulge in Petty defamations and slander cuz no one holy pass according to 2baba

And what exactly is the message here, pray tell? That the Queen of England should die an excruciating death? What was the real role of the Queen during the civil war? I'll tell you. Nothing. The English monarchy is but a ceremonial office with no real political power. If this Uju Anya really cared about Igbo people as she is pretending to then her beef should be with the then Prime Minister and not an innocent old woman.

You say the messenger is not important? That is only true if the messenger is not the origin of the message, not in this case. I advise all my fellow Igbo people to ignore this messenger and her ignorant message. Don't fall for baits that move you to accept her as "sister" because this is one thing that she is definitely not, a sister to Igbo men.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Nightwolf1: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
When you read from someone who is obviously demented you don't have to be an Einstein to understand it.

Uju is a person. Address her as a person. You, dragging an entire tribe into your not well thought diatribe makes you worse than useless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by AdamuKD: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Shut up goat
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery....Bob Marley
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by JewsAreSatanic: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
gidgiddy:

You don't expect Britain to stay neutral in the affairs of her former colonies.

Instead of seeking diplomatic alliance, Ojukwu's war government was interested more in waging war on so-called minority people who wanted nothing to do with Biafra.

There was no moral grounds for Biafra owing to the fact that it was an afterthought stemming from the blowback on the Igbo dominated military dictatorship that seized power and murdered peace in the land.

When you factor also that the likes of Ojukwu supported Decree 34 which referenced Azikiwe's OAU sponsored charter to see to the invoibility of colonial borders , you then must ask why Ojukwu changed his mind after Ironsi was overthrown ?

That same Decree 34 with all its Zikist signature and the OAU charter on preserving colonial borders which Zik pushed for was why no African nation supported Biafra.

Do you expect Britain to now overlook the entire continent and support your rogue nation?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Alusiizizi(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

All her fake career as an academician in a very useless worthless course was for this very post .

Perhaps you can be of help here. I was trying to understand what exactly she cot a Ph.D in but I was confused. These sort of people like to flaunt academics in in deceiving people, so please help me to answer this question if you can. What exactly did Uju Anya get her Ph.D in?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by BeanmanX(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Uju is mentally deranged,,, she's bitter,,vile,, unruly,,, aggressive and foolish...
Don't expect a woman who is a lesbian and feminist to be normal,,,the stupidity she's displaying blantantly is the trait of a bitter feminist...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by JewsAreSatanic: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Perhaps you can be of help here. I was trying to understand what exactly she cot a Ph.D in but I was confused. These sort of people like to flaunt academics in in deceiving people, so please help me to answer this question if you can. What exactly did Uju Anya get her Ph.D in?

She's what they call a diversity hire.

She is black female, migrant, lesbian, pro LGBT and a flaming leftist.

Perfect credentials for being employed in the now polluted Ivy league schools that are all headed by Jewish leftists with Jewish corporate money.

She lectures on African American language aka Ghetto talk and application in race relationship , critical race theory. Gender studies and feminist emancipiation. Total balderdash nonesenes Woke Studies which I refrer to as the Phrenology and Alchemy of our times.

It is her type that are pushing the whole LGBTQ madness under false academic research.

She's a useful idiot .

5 Likes

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Laggafin: 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Im proud to say Uju Anya is an indefatigable true daughter of Ala Igbo and my sister .. She exhibited the true character of the average Igbo by being audacious and bold to call out injustice and damn consequence.. She's a professor of a reputable university in a foreign land .. so she's by no means a feather or paper weight.. she knows her onions and called out that crown which brazenly supported it's Govt to help it's colony execute a war And near genocide against a tribe whose crime then was nothing other than asking that equity and justice be done to all irrespective of creed or clan (Aburi accord) .. So bro please speak for yourself and not tag all the Igbos as renouncing Uju.. She's my sister and will forever remain so
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
See hatred cry
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by BloomingDale(f): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alusiizizi:

As if you yourself don’t write more vile things in your posts. Hypocrite Igbo man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
OnionBandit:
grin cheesy grin

I agree with you. However, I want to see you open threads to condemn what your brothers are doing in the East. Separating people from their precious private parts and other unimaginable crimes. Abi na only lesbianism your tribe frown against?
God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
OnionBandit:

Nonsense!!

You all so treat your women like slaves. We have seen ya people openly celebrate every form of evil perpetrated by men from your region. From slicing vaginas and preeqs to food banditry, from pushing cocaines to rituals and cannibalism etc..but when women comit one tenth of these crimes, you write epistles showing disdain for their crimes. Lol

The point is..we all know you guys see nothing in crime. In fact, the major reason you are frustrated in this country is because the checks in place are slowing down your criminal dealings

Uju Anya is full blooded Igbo and is representing you well in the outside world. A confused woman who enjoyed the preeq of a man for many years uninterrupted is now claiming lesbian. I never hear this Kain thing before grin grin
trash

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by OnionBandit(f): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Amen grin grin grin
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by ElSudani: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
The sacales are beginning to fall off from your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by gidgiddy: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alusiizizi:

I agree that Uju Anya's anger was misdirected at the Queen, however, the anger is real. When you lose family in a genocide, it can be directed at anyone even remotely connected to that genocide
Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by ElSudani: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Laggafin:

Im proud to say Uju Anya is an indefatigable true daughter of Ala Igbo and my sister .. She exhibited the true character of the average Igbo by being audacious and bold to call out injustice and damn consequence.. She's a professor of a reputable university in a foreign land .. so she's by no means a feather or paper weight.. she knows her onions and called out that crown which brazenly supported it's Govt to help it's colony execute a war And near genocide against a tribe whose crime then was nothing other than asking that equity and justice be done to all irrespective of creed or clan (Aburi accord) .. So bro please speak for yourself and not tag all the Igbos as renouncing Uju.. She's my sister and will forever remain so

She said Igbo men are leeches and blood suckers, I bet you agree with that too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by SonofLothbrok: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Innocent old what?!! I just don't want to insult any of you now. You guys sometimes reason some-how and worship this evil British people without going back to ur history books.

You are not more Igbo than Uju Anya. She is not the only one that share the same belief, most Africans do. Irish people celebrated the British Queens death.

Like Uju Anya said "It is deeply offensive for anyone to presume to tell me that I have to cry over the death of
somebody who killed my people, or I have to be respectful in their passing. For what? Who are they to me? except a violent oppressor.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by gidgiddy: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
The good thing about Uju Anya's tweet that it nade people ask why a highly educated university lecturer make such a tweet about the Queen

Many people who did not know about the civil war suddenly knew about it. When they learnt about Britain's involvement in that war and the millions of Uju Anya's people Britain helped kill, they understood the woman's anger

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. by 9jahotblog: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
A clueless mental illness patient at that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ABU Release Postgraduate Admission Form 2016/2017 / Nope / OAU Admission Merit List Out On Caps Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.