Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Kaduna Church Bombing: Is The Police Hiding The Truth From Nigerians?(pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna Church Bombing: Is The Police Hiding The Truth From Nigerians?(pic) (754 Views)

Breaking News: Kaduna Church Bomber "Nathaniel Samuel" Facebook Account Found / PHOTOS: Boko-aboki Caught With Explosive In Kaduna Church / Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Church Bombing: Is The Police Hiding The Truth From Nigerians?(pic) by XaintJoel20: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
A Facebook user, Sly Idoko has exposed the unprofessionalism of the Nigeria Police Force in handling the case involving suspected suicide Nathaniel Samuel. According to his findings/research what Nathaniel Samuel had on him was not IED as the police would want the world to believe, but "indoor wedding electric sparklers".
Is the Nigerian Police also playing ethno-religious politics?

Read his text.

"It is a pity that the Nigerian police cannot come out and tell Nigerians what exactly the young man they arrested in kaduna had on him.This clearly shows how Irresponsible they are,so tell me how any foreign govt can trust them enough to share intelligence with them when they play to the gallery with every issue. I watched the press conference with the young man and how police were trying to make him change his story that the items he was arrested with were given to him by a certain lady and this was after the young man made it clear to them that it was fireworks in the presence of newsmen. It is obvious to me that the policemen were much more concerned about playing religious politics with this young man's predicament by trying as much as possible to assert that he is a Christian and not bothered about explaining to Nigerians that he is innocent. He simply became another pawn in the usual naija ethno religious politics.
But what I found most disappointing is that the press focused more on his name and religion rather than the nature of the items he had on him when he was arrested,that says a lot about the level of unprofessionalism in the press lately but that's a discussion for another day.
Well,I did a little digging and found the product online. The first photo attached here shows the items the young man had on him and the second photo shows the same product displayed on a website as "indoor wedding electric sparklers".This is the exact item that the police are having difficulty explaining what it is?
#Shame"

Re: Kaduna Church Bombing: Is The Police Hiding The Truth From Nigerians?(pic) by Blakjewelry(m): 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
There is big difference between hiding something and no knowing something
Re: Kaduna Church Bombing: Is The Police Hiding The Truth From Nigerians?(pic) by MossLuv: 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
I know for that what the young man carry is not IED but what I don't know is, why carry it to the church? To do what with it?
Re: Kaduna Church Bombing: Is The Police Hiding The Truth From Nigerians?(pic) by XaintJoel20: 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
MossLuv:
I know for that what the young man carry is not IED but what I don't know is, why carry it to the church? To do what with it?
The young man attended a wedding and brought those stuffs from the wedding party.

(1) (Reply)

Crime Rate In Benin Is Increasing / Kidnapper Caught While Trying To Abduct Two Children Of The Same Parents (video) / Fulani Herdmen Built Hut Over Another Persons Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.