Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

URGENT!!! Price Of Window Blind - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / URGENT!!! Price Of Window Blind (1334 Views)

Advantages Of Window Blinds Over Curtains. / Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind / 25mm Aluminum Venetian Window Blind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT!!! Price Of Window Blind by DOVOZCA: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Pls I need insight on the cost of window blind. Anyone that sell or know how much it goes should pls reply.

And again! I just moved into a brand-new apartment. I have washed and mop but still the tiles still look dusty. Each time my baby crawls his body look as if he crawled on the ground. Pls what chemical should I use yo get rid of it?

Thanks
Re: URGENT!!! Price Of Window Blind by obiekunie2: 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
DOVOZCA:
Pls I need insight on the cost of window blind. Anyone that sell or know how much it goes should pls reply.

And again! I just moved into a brand-new apartment. I have washed and mop but still the tiles still look dusty. Each time my baby crawls his body look as if he crawled on the ground. Pls what chemical should I use yo get rid of it?

Thanks

Xcelinteriors you are needed here.

@op wash your tiles thoroughly with water detergent and detol - i said washoo! NOT MOP!
Re: URGENT!!! Price Of Window Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
obiekunie2:

Xcelinteriors you are needed here.

@op wash your tiles thoroughly with water detergent and detol - i said washoo! NOT MOP!

God bless you sir. Thanks for calling my attention to this
Re: URGENT!!! Price Of Window Blind by Bostonfarms: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
I do window blinds call or WhatsApp 07031867073 for a fair price
Re: URGENT!!! Price Of Window Blind by obiekunie2: 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
Xcelinteriors:

God bless you sir. Thanks for calling my attention to this

God bless you too madam. God willing i will still call for a mega job soon.
Re: URGENT!!! Price Of Window Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
DOVOZCA:

Thanks
In Xcel interiors design we sell beautiful and quality window blind at very affordable price. We have aluminium Venetian blind, wooden blind, Day and night blind, fabric and pvc vertical blind, roller blind and triple shade blind.
To see more sample please add me on WhatsApp 07063397657

Re: URGENT!!! Price Of Window Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
obiekunie2:

God bless you too madam. God willing i will still call for a mega job soon.
I will be waiting to take your orders sir.
Re: URGENT!!! Price Of Window Blind by Perfecttouchade: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
DOVOZCA:

Thanks
there is a liquid I used some years back though it was sent to me from England ( Astonish cleaner) , it cleared some tough stains on my tiles ...it's been long tho 8yrs If I'm right...another option is get a tiler, they have some chemical they use in cleaning but I think u and the family have to be away while they do it due to the odour

1 Like

Re: URGENT!!! Price Of Window Blind by DOVOZCA: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
Xcelinteriors:

In Xcel interiors design we sell beautiful and quality window blind at very affordable price. We have aluminium Venetian blind, wooden blind, Day and night blind, fabric and pvc vertical blind, roller blind and triple shade blind.
To see more sample please add me on WhatsApp 07063397657
OK
Re: URGENT!!! Price Of Window Blind by DOVOZCA: 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
there is a liquid I used some years back though it was sent to me from England ( Astonish cleaner) , it cleared some tough stains on my tiles ...it's been long tho 8yrs If I'm right...another option is get a tiler, they have some chemical they use in cleaning but I think u and the family have to be away while they do it due to the odour
Ok
Re: URGENT!!! Price Of Window Blind by DOVOZCA: 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
Bostonfarms:
I do window blinds call or WhatsApp 07031867073 for a fair price
location pls
Re: URGENT!!! Price Of Window Blind by mufutau55(m): 3:17am On Feb 07, 2020
@Lynkings. - For windows, beddings and blinds

@Rotecch77 - for tiles and tiles cleaning chemicals and solutions.

Hajji M.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CBN HOUSING ESTATE ABAKALIKI - Copen Group / Half Plot(N300K) & Full Plot(N600k) For Sale @ Mawere Via OPIC/Isheri. PIXX / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.