Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. (1351 Views)

Obaseki Increases Minimum Wage To ₦‎70,000 From ₦‎40,000 In Edo / Islamic Society Of Nigeria Release Peter Obi Campaign Song In Jos (video) / From 7 To 70: Why Are They Not Talking About This - By Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by 68816419: 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
More than 70 Christian students get full scholarship for their university education in Nasarawa by the Islamic Society of Eggonland. This is the kind of love I expect between the two major religions in Nigeria, not bickering for supremacy. Love every Nigerian and not the label.

Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by thorpido(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
That's such a nice gesture.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by PlayerMeji: 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
Audio Scholarships...

The world is more advanced than one person coming to say we did this we did that without evidences and videos to back their claims

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by leksite120(m): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Audio Scholarships...

The world is more advanced than one person coming to say we did this we did that without evidences and videos to back their claims
Just say u don't expect it from them cos of your hatred. Its a good, applaud it

1 Like

Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by Optional09: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
If they won’t kill them in the future because they don’t convert to Muslim

1 Like

Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by PlayerMeji: 9:37am On Feb 07, 2020
Why should I love the religion, going by how much peace it has brought.

I wonder why most Muslims are not covering their faces in shame and indignation.

One religion is hell bent on destroying the world peace, killing millions of people and someone's excuse would be "they are killing Muslims too", "They have killed more Muslims", etc...

My take is ; why would anyone kill the other person in the first place? If it weren't for the radical preachings they were being fed in their mosques all over the world; imagine all over the world where Islam has brought its 'Peace', the messages the imams preach to their people is how to kill more people and you expect me to love such a religion.

When. BOKO HARAM started killing innocent Christians, most Muslims kept quiet and were happy because they believed that the Boko Haram boys had come to fulfill their age-long desire which is JIHAD, The Holy War.
They were silently happy and did not care to condemn those initial attacks, they were jubilant in their own hearts that they finally had a sect that would wipe out the Christian vermins.

They did not know the Boko boys where without a code of honor, they are now surprised that the Boko boys are now killing them too and they now want to seek sympathy through those excuses I have stated above.

leksite120:
Just say u don't expect it from them cos of your hatred. Its a good, applaud it

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by tartar9(m): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2020
@PlayerMeji
Na hate go kill una,swine
Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:28am On Feb 07, 2020
PlayerMeji:
[s]Why should I love the religion, going by how much peace it has brought.

I wonder why most Muslims are not covering their faces in shame and indignation.

One religion is hell bent on destroying the world peace, killing millions of people and someone's excuse would be "they are killing Muslims too", "They have killed more Muslims", etc...

My take is ; why would anyone kill the other person in the first place? If it weren't for the radical preachings they were being fed in their mosques all over the world; imagine all over the world where Islam has brought its 'Peace', the messages the imams preach to their people is how to kill more people and you expect me to love such a religion.

When. BOKO HARAM started killing innocent Christians, most Muslims kept quiet and were happy because they believed that the Boko Haram boys had come to fulfill their age-long desire which is JIHAD, The Holy War.
They were silently happy and did not care to condemn those initial attacks, they were jubilant in their own hearts that they finally had a sect that would wipe out the Christian vermins.

They did not know the Boko boys where without a code of honor, they are now surprised that the Boko boys are now killing them too and they now want to seek sympathy through those excuses I have stated above.
[/s]

Maybe a Taoist should be saying this but you xtians should just shut up
As if it's your faith that hasn't also been involved even in more destruction because of your useless god
Funny enough it's only your xtian clerics that have been taped spewing hate speech.
Boko Haram has been condemned right from time,and there was never a time where they Muslims celebrated it like you guys openly do when the victims are Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by Stalwert: 10:54am On Feb 07, 2020
[s][sup][/sup]
PlayerMeji:
Why should I love the religion, going by how much peace it has brought.

[/s]

Priceless coming from a man ignorant of the history of his religion. Please remind me what is the symbol of Ku Klux Klan.
Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by PlayerMeji: 11:17am On Feb 07, 2020
Lol.. Just listen to your self. These are perfectly the kind of things they teach you in your various dirty shacks you call mosques, that the Christians have been involved in holy wars so it is just right for you mohammedists to kill people now.

Mad Men everywhere, when your useless god cannot fight for himself, why won't you fight for him?

Interestingly, no body bothers to tape any of your mohammedists clerics for hate speech because it's your lifestyle so why waste precious time doing that.

Who condemned Boko Haram for you? Have you forgotten the jubilation you people celebrated under Jonathan when your Almajiri boys turned Boko Haram killed policemen, destroyed prisons to free their inmates and killed Christians in the North,simply because Jonathan is a Christian?

Now, it's time you are fed back in the same measure because those boys you chose not to call to order those times have matured and you cannot train them again

Shebi, you can see the joy your religion of shit is spreading all over the world.

Mumuric fellow.

[[s]quote author=BeLookingIDIOT post=86449165]
As if it's your faith that hasn't also been involved even in more destruction because of your useless god
Funny enough it's only your xtian clerics that have been taped spewing hate speech.
Boko Haram has been condemned right from time,and there was never a time where they [b]Muslims celebrated it [/b]like you guys openly do when the victims are Muslims.
[/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by PlayerMeji: 11:31am On Feb 07, 2020
Lol... Oga, keep your ignorance to yourself, stop spreading it around like Corona virus.

The KKK was a white supremacist sect but kindly tell me what symbols on these groups stand for

AL Quaeda
Boko Haram
ISIS
ISIL
Hamas
Hezbollah, etc..

Bad news for you, they have killed Qasim Al Rimi, your Al Quaeda leader, so one spanner lost.

Stalwert:
[sup][/sup]

Priceless coming from a man ignorant of the history of his religion. Please remind me what is the symbol of Ku Klux Klan.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by PlayerMeji: 11:34am On Feb 07, 2020
The hate you have for Christianity will kill you...

You, smelly, filthy camel.

tartar9:
@PlayerMeji
Na hate go kill una,swine

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2020
PlayerMeji:
[s]Lol.. Just listen to your self. These are perfectly the kind of things they teach you in your various dirty shacks you call mosques, that the Christians have been involved in holy wars so it is just right for you mohammedists to kill people now.

Mad Men everywhere, when your useless god cannot fight for himself, why won't you fight for him?

Interestingly, no body bothers to tape any of your mohammedists clerics for hate speech because it's your lifestyle so why waste precious time doing that.

Who condemned Boko Haram for you? Have you forgotten the jubilation you people celebrated under Jonathan when your Almajiri boys turned Boko Haram killed policemen, destroyed prisons to free their inmates and killed Christians in the North,simply because Jonathan is a Christian?

Now, it's time you are fed back in the same measure because those boys you chose not to call to order those times have matured and you cannot train them again

Shebi, you can see the joy your religion of shit is spreading all over the world.

Mumuric fellow.

[[s]quote author=BeLookingIDIOT post=86449165]
Boko Haram has been condemned right from time,and there was never a time where they [b]Muslims celebrated it [/b]like you guys openly do when the victims are Muslims.
[/s]
The joy like The Lord's Salvation Army(they have done worse than Boko Haram) and other xtian terrorist groups in present.
Moreover,who says I'm Muslim
It's like your stupid god needed to borrow all the little sense you had left.
If this was a court case would this be your defense -"no body bothers to tape them" Is that what you'll present against the imams ,meanwhile there are taped of yours.
And still,I don't understand what you mean by they jubilated because I didn't read or see any(even if it happened,it had to be rare occasions) like I've seen innumerable times how xtians gloat when misfortune befalls Muslims...that's the norm for you deranged folks.
Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by Corrections: 11:40am On Feb 07, 2020
IS IT CONFIRMED YET...WHERE ARE THERE NAMES CAN WE SEE THEM PLS?
Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by Stalwert: 11:57am On Feb 07, 2020
[s]
PlayerMeji:
Lol... Oga, keep your ignorance to yourself, stop spreading it around like Corona virus.

The KKK was a white supremacist sect but kindly tell me what symbols on these groups stand for

AL Quaeda
Boko Haram
ISIS
ISIL
Hamas
Hezbollah, etc..

Bad news for you, they have killed Qasim Al Rimi, your Al Quaeda leader, so one spanner lost.

[/s]

I asked a simple question what is the symbol of KKK: here

Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by TooMuchStuff: 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
cry
Everyone of Devil's Apple has poison therein

Can't take it
Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by PlayerMeji: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
I am bewildered by your choice of the LRA as the example for Christian terrorist group. A group whose size is not up to 2000 people... Lol., and you want to have me believe they are dangerous and have done more harm than your mohammedist group and that's the moral justification for the onslaught of violence on innocent Christians.

Wow...

Who gives whether you are a head-slammer or not.

Well, that's what stoopid people do when presented with credible arguments, they resort to insulting and abusive statements, so that why I won't be able to banter insulting statements with you. Maybe when you present credible arguments we can now talk.

Now, I am yet to see videos of where Christians were seen in joyous mood after your Boko Haram boys decimated you people..

Just imagine if your imams can preach peace in your local shackles, just imagine how peaceful the world would be. What your imams preach is violence the nature in which is even enough for a muslim to carry weapons against muslim.

Wow.. The peaceful religion in deep shit!

[[s]quote author=BeLookingIDIOT post=86451142]
The joy like The Lord's Salvation Army(they have done worse than Boko Haram) and other xtian terrorist groups in present.
If this was a court case would this be your defense -"no body bothers to tape them" Is that what you'll present against the imams ,meanwhile there are taped of yours.
And still,I don't understand what you mean by they jubilated because I didn't read or see any(even if it happened,it had to be rare occasions) like I've seen innumerable times how xtians gloat when misfortune befalls Muslims...that's the norm for you deranged folks.[/quote][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by PlayerMeji: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
Stop showing your ignorance all about, I know you didn't sit down to come up with this . This is classically what your imaams must have shown you people... But tell him next time you see him that KKK was a white supremacist sect that didn't want the American blacks to stay in America then and they were not a terrorist group..

What do you say to these logos...

Stalwert:
[s]

I asked a simple question what is the symbol of KKK: here
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
PlayerMeji:
I am bewildered by your choice of the LRA as the example for Christian terrorist group. A group whose size is not up to 2000 people... Lol., and you want to have me believe they are dangerous and have done more harm than your mohammedist group and that's the moral justification for the onslaught of violence on innocent Christians.

Wow...

Who gives whether you are a head-slammer or not.

Well, that's what stoopid people do when presented with credible arguments, they resort to insulting and abusive statements, so that why I won't be able to banter insulting statements with you. Maybe when you present credible arguments we can now talk.

Now, I am yet to see videos of where Christians were seen in joyous mood after your Boko Haram boys decimated you people..

Just imagine if your imams can preach peace in your local shackles, just imagine how peaceful the world would be. What your imams preach is violence the nature in which is even enough for a muslim to carry weapons against muslim.

Wow.. The peaceful religion in deep shit!

[[s]quote author=BeLookingIDIOT post=86451142]
And still,I don't understand what you mean by they jubilated because I didn't read or see any(even if it happened,it had to be rare occasions) like I've seen innumerable times how xtians gloat when misfortune befalls Muslims...that's the norm for you deranged folks.[/s]
"Their size is not up to 2000"
That's the dumbest sort of defense I've seen.And still they've displaced millions and killed thousands but still they can't be compared to BH according to you?.Who cares if they are not up 10 people when their carnage is very evident.
All the so-called Muslim terrorist groups combined,what's their size? abi you're thinking they run into millions? undecided
You are still yet to prove your imams making terrorists claim.
Your comments on nairaland are open for all to see,I've seen a lot of such comments and threads of xtians jubilating when the victims are Muslims,you must have seen too so stop lying.Outside the internet I've also experienced such on many occasions.Even by your comments on this thread,I guess you're also amongst those who celebrate.
This thread was supposed to be about some people who setting out their religious differences aside still granted some scholarships to the folks of the other faith,something your thieving daddy G.O's can never do.
..but see what you turned it into
If you must spew your hate,just why here sad
You're simply a disgusting human!
Please don't mention me again because my next comments won't be as lenient.
Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by PlayerMeji: 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
Seriously I am not impressed by your claims among all things especially your saying Christians jubiilate when you stupid camels are killed by the same stupid groups you allowed to fester among you simply because of the hate you have for Christ. Show me one of those comments.

You went further to say outside the internet, you see Christians having a good time when your boys kill some of you.

In the first place, who's boys are doing the killing? Who's Boko Haram, ISWAP, ISIS, Al Quaeda, Hamas, ISIL, AL Musqra, Hezbollah, etc? They are some Christian sects, I guess.

You also claim that your terrorists sects don't have strength in numbers, Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad etc have been fighting your Boko boys for more than 8 years and they have not been able to overrun them and their 'less than 2000' population. It is indeed easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for you people to see reasons why you have failed posterity by preaching violence in your mosques so much so enough to disrupt the peace in the world.

Then you also claimed you do not see imams preaching terrorism, it is either you are joking or you want to take everyone for a ride here.

If what is preached in your shacks is about peace, then why are there wars and protests all over Syria, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, etc?

Guy, you picked the wrong fight.

[[s]quote author=BeLookingIDIOT post=86454693]
That's the dumbest sort of defense I've seen.And still they've displaced millions and killed thousands but still they can't be compared to BH according to you?.Who cares if they are not up 10 people when their carnage is very evident.
All the so-called Muslim terrorist groups combined,what's their size? abi you're thinking they run into millions? undecided
Your comments on nairaland are open for all to see,I've seen a lot of such comments and threads of xtians jubilating when the victims are Muslims,you must have seen too so stop lying.Outside the internet I've also experienced such on many occasions.Even by your comments on this thread,I guess you're also amongst those who celebrate.
This thread was supposed to be about some people who setting out their religious differences aside still granted some scholarships to the folks of the other faith,something your thieving daddy G.O's can never do.
Please don't mention me again because my next comments won't be as lenient.[/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by Stalwert: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
[s]
PlayerMeji:
Stop showing your ignorance all about, I know you didn't sit down to come up with this . This is classically what your imaams must have shown you people... But tell him next time you see him that KKK was a white supremacist sect that didn't want the American blacks to stay in America then and they were not a terrorist group..

What do you say to these logos...

[/s]

You say white supremacist, what was their religion? Why did they adopt the cross as the symbol of their Group? You are not bright, you don't know a thing about what you are talking about, please can you tell me about the 70 years war fought in Europe? Or How Christian Europe perpetually killed the Jews because they "killed" Jesus? You are ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
PlayerMeji:
[s]Seriously I am not impressed by your claims among all things especially your saying Christians jubiilate when you stupid camels are killed by the same stupid groups you allowed to fester among you simply because of the hate you have for Christ. Show me one of those comments.

You went further to say outside the internet, you see Christians having a good time when your boys kill some of you.

In the first place, who's boys are doing the killing? Who's Boko Haram, ISWAP, ISIS, Al Quaeda, Hamas, ISIL, AL Musqra, Hezbollah, etc? They are some Christian sects, I guess.

You also claim that your terrorists sects don't have strength in numbers, Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad etc have been fighting your Boko boys for more than 8 years and they have not been able to overrun them and their 'less than 2000' population. It is indeed easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for you people to see reasons why you have failed posterity by preaching violence in your mosques so much so enough to disrupt the peace in the world.

Then you also claimed you do not see imams preaching terrorism, it is either you are joking or you want to take everyone for a ride here.

If what is preached in your shacks is about peace, then why are there wars and protests all over Syria, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, etc?

Guy, you picked the wrong fight.

[[s]quote author=BeLookingIDIOT post=86454693]
Please don't mention me again because my next comments won't be as lenient.[/s]
I guess all the innumerable wars xtians have been involved in is also because their clerics preached hate from the pulpits
Idiot program Bleep off my mentions since you're brain dead
Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by PlayerMeji: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
When you have nothing to really say besides spitting bile from your mouth how wont you be justifying your senseless brothers in their ruffled 3 quarter jalamia with cutlass in hand killing innocent people of whom a large percentage of the people they kill is also your useless brothers.

The only thing you can say is Christians fought wars centuries ago.

Well, tell your people you were not able to win this argument because you lack credibile argumentative facts.

Mumu pikin, dirty religion

[[s]quote author=BeLookingIDIOT post=86456181]
I guess all the innumerable wars xtians have been involved in is also because their clerics preached hate from the pulpits
Idiot program Bleep off my mentions since you're brain dead[/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
PlayerMeji:
[s]When you have nothing to really say besides spitting bile from your mouth how wont you be justifying your senseless brothers in their ruffled 3 quarter jalamia with cutlass in hand killing innocent people of whom a large percentage of the people they kill is also your useless brothers.

The only thing you can say is Christians fought wars centuries ago.

Well, tell your people you were not able to win this argument because you lack credibile argumentative facts.

Mumu pikin, dirty religion [/s]

[[s]quote author=BeLookingIDIOT post=86456181]
Idiot program Bleep off my mentions since you're brain dead[/s]
Your faith was once evil,isn't that what you're saying
And nope,I gave you a current example
Morón
Stupid like his god
Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
You are probably a muslims from the south that's why you sound so naive.
Usman Dan Fodio is a hero in the North because of his jihad, all you baby muslims are either ignorant or gullible.
They blame the British for putting an end to the jihad that was supposed to consume the whole country. Most haven't forgotten or put down their sword,

BeLookingIDIOT:

Boko Haram has been condemned right from time,and there was never a time where they Muslims celebrated it like you guys openly do when the victims are Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by PlayerMeji: 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
For lack of what to say.. You can only come up with 'your faith was once evil'. Haba, write something better than that.

Guy, the joke is on you. Your fellow headslammers are killing more of you guys than necessary now.

And your Evil god is enjoying the whole bloodshed. Your god is salivating somewhere waiting for more blood because of the fresh batch of virgins

Foolish boy and a more foolish god.

[[s]quote author=BeLookingIDIOT post=86462573]
Morón
Stupid like his god[/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
PlayerMeji:
For lack of what to say.. You can only come up with 'your faith was once evil'. Haba, write something better than that.

Guy, the joke is on you. Your fellow headslammers are killing more of you guys than necessary now.

And your Evil god is enjoying the whole bloodshed. Your god is salivating somewhere waiting for more blood because of the fresh batch of virgins

Foolish boy and a more foolish god.

[[s]quote author=BeLookingIDIOT post=86462573]
Morón
Stupid like his god[/s]
See me see wahala,ain't you the one that says your faith was once evil undecided
Imbecîle
By virgins,you mean this:
Numbers 31:18 "Finish your job: kill all the boys. Kill every woman who has slept with a man. The younger women who are virgins you can keep alive for yourselves."
Wow,what a demon you xtians take as God
Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by IJOBA2: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
PlayerMeji:

AL Quaeda
Boko Haram
ISIS
ISIL
Hamas
Hezbollah, etc..

angry

Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by PlayerMeji: 2:38am On Feb 08, 2020
Hmmm..... Lol

Those who reject Islam must be killed. If they turn back (from Islam), take (hold of) them and kill them wherever you find them . . .
—Surah 4:89, THE 'IGNOBLE' quran

So, when you meet (in fight—Jihad in allah’s Cause) those who disbelieve, smite (their) necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives).
—Surah 47:4, THE 'IGNOBLE' quran

O you who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you, and let them find harshness in you; and know that allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun (the pious).
—Surah 9:123, THE 'IGNOBLE' quran

allah commanded the prophet muhammad to enforce killing rather than taking prisoners. What a gracious god your allah is..

It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war (and free them with ransom) until he had made a great slaughter (among his enemies) in the land.
—Surah 8:67, THE 'IGNOBLE' quran

I am sure you can see how bloodthirsty your god is.

Mumu, you people's problem is you think you are the only ones who study your fake imitation quran copied from the Judaic texts. I happen to have gone through your cheap imitation book and I sincerely feel pity for you guys.

[s]
BeLookingIDIOT:

See me see wahala,ain't you the one that says your faith was once evil undecided
Imbecîle
By virgins,you mean this:
Numbers 31:18 "Finish your job: kill all the boys. Kill every woman who has slept with a man. The younger women who are virgins you can keep alive for yourselves."
Wow,what a demon you xtians take as God
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by PlayerMeji: 3:11am On Feb 08, 2020
Sorry, I didnt see your post, camel.
Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia
The Ku Klux Klan commonly called the KKK or the Klan, is an American white supremacist hate group, whose primary target is African Americans. The Klan has ...

If your definition of KKK is a terrorist group, I will say you have wasted your school fees. You are as dumb as a bell with no promise of any form of respite.

You came online wanting to prove you are smart but camel, you dont know shit a simple googling could have solved your ignorance.
We are talking about your Boko brothers killing innocent people and the next thing you come up with is wars that Christian Europe have fought before.

Wow, I am manically bewildered by your low level of comprehension and poor argumentative skills.
Like I told one of your fellow head-slammers, the joke is on you....your Boko brothers are killing more of your useless faithfuls more than ever.

So keep justifying why your Almajiri turned Boko Haram boys should keep killing the more.

Mumu animal, I know in spite of the truth staring at you through this write up, you would still be recalcitrant because of your ego and I clearly understand.

[s]
Stalwert:

You say white supremacist, what was their religion? Why did they adopt the cross as the symbol of their Group? You are not bright, you don't know a thing about what you are talking about, please can you tell me about the 70 years war fought in Europe? Or How Christian Europe perpetually killed the Jews because they "killed" Jesus? You are ignorant.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 08, 2020
Waste of money in my opinion.
Re: Islamic Society Of Eggonland Provided Full Scholarship To 70 Christians. by Stalwert: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2020
[s]
PlayerMeji:
Sorry, I didnt see your post, camel.
Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia
The Ku Klux Klan commonly called the KKK or the Klan, is an American white supremacist hate group, whose primary target is African Americans. The Klan has ...

If your definition of KKK is a terrorist group, I will say you have wasted your school fees. You are as dumb as a bell with no promise of any form of respite.

You came online wanting to prove you are smart but camel, you dont know shit a simple googling could have solved your ignorance.
We are talking about your Boko brothers killing innocent people and the next thing you come up with is wars that Christian Europe have fought before.

Wow, I am manically bewildered by your low level of comprehension and poor argumentative skills.
Like I told one of your fellow head-slammers, the joke is on you....your Boko brothers are killing more of your useless faithfuls more than ever.

So keep justifying why your Almajiri turned Boko Haram boys should keep killing the more.

Mumu animal, I know in spite of the truth staring at you through this write up, you would still be recalcitrant because of your ego and I clearly understand.

[/s]

I ask 3 simple questions, all insults is yet to produce an answer:
1. What is the religion of members of Ku Klux Klan?

2. Why did KKK adopt the cross as their symbol, what is it supposed to meaning?

3. What was the 70 years war about?

4. Why did Christian Europe kill Jews for most of their history, till after world war II?

No matter how low your level of is intelligence is, it should be about to comprehend this simple question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“disqualified Bayelsa Deputy Governor-attempted Suicide" Watch Video / Court Sets Date To Decide Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma’s Removal / Biafra Is A Scam Any Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.