Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead (51367 Views)

Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies / EXCLUSIVE: Sex Scandal Rocks Ogbuawa Family, As Wife, Children, Fights Dirty / Omofemiwa Ramat Ibrahim Is Dead! Fire Kills Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by EjaikreTheViper(f): 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
OkoYibo:

Illiterate, go back to Primary 1. Evans was also a businessman.
That man went to prison for involvement in kidnapping Innoson's Chinese staff. You are an illiterate, so I don't expect you to understand.

shut up your smelly mouth there! I lay a curse on you! Nobody in your entire generation will be rich!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by alfasexy: 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
Focusmind:
This life sha! I wonder what he would be thinking at that final moment. At the point of death, every other things becomes immaterial.

Watch as the business empire he built collapses. Igbos and Nigerians in general, have serious succession planning problem in business. A lot of businesses built by the founder are now moribund as the second and third generation are not prepared to lead those empires.

In Nnewi, where is Ekene Dili Chukwu, Izuchukwu and other notable businessmen and industrialists?

Imagine if Steve Jobs put his son in charge of apple or Little Josh Gates took over microsoft.

1 Like

Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
RIP Ogbuawa special quality. The money bag of Nnewi in the 90s.

He was a strong born again Christian
Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by oluwazoba25: 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
OkoYibo:
He's no different from Evans. Businessman by day, kidnapper by night.

Those people are mostly criminals. They only use business as cover up.
oloribu omoale, Igbo ni o kpa iyalaiya e, oloshi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
Papa ejima.

Hmm
Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by Reference(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nigeria doesn't know her industrialists, only her thieves so we experiwnce what we accentuate.

The Volkswagen Group, the Ford Motor Group, the Mitsubishi Group, from Europe, America and Asia are three examples of what we call today 'startups' just befire World War 2. Recognised, supported, patronised by their respective goverments of their day and in the grave time of need, have become global giants today.

The West just did not become what it is today by chance. Nigeria on the other hand stands no chamce of becoming anything like the west if our ideals continue to be so different and our value system so poor.

That is why in our greatest time of economic, internal security, enviromental and all diverse challenges we appear so helpless and incompetent. The simple truth is that we donot build, sow, plot so we cannot reap from the enormous potentials of the Nigerian race.

The day we go to war with America or Britain or China or Russia in any way are we not expected to fall back on the Innosons for fighting vehicles, the Dangote's for the cement to build bunkers and fortifications and the fuel to keep the fighting aircraft flying.... are these not what serious nations aspire to... true independence...
Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by Celense(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
manneger2:

Shut up he is a business man, he was kidnapp before and he paid a whooping 100m, so ogbuawa is death
Before you start an argument....always Learn to get your facts right before you comment. He was also a kidnapper as at then.
Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by Afrikween(f): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
Frank25:
babe go read ur books
guy pass abeg
Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2020
Celense:
Before you start an argument....always Learn to get your facts right before you comment. He was also a kidnapper as at then.

Na you convict him as kidnapper?
Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by petnuel(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Ngwogwo ogba tum tum juru eju, Otutu bu akpuruka, nyoba ha enyo! super yoko
Choba Super Yoko Nwanne m! super yoko!!
Ogbuawa Special Quality! super yoko
Ndi ji Ogbatumtum biri! super yoko!!
Super yoko Motor cycle Spare parts, Ogbuawa Special Quality!!!

the radio jingles that year. Rest in Peace Chief Ogbuawashocked

For Minaj that year

1 Like

Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by Celense(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Na you convict him as kidnapper?
Papi, get your facts right..... Peace out!
Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by manneger2: 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
Celense:
Maybe he kidnap ur father before

2 Likes

Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by Celense(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
manneger2:

Maybe he kidnap ur father before
baba, stop mentioning me
Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by manneger2: 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
UnimkeAk:

Lol... And he was jailed for naming rich men... Lol zombie
Some goat that are not from Anambra not to talk of nnewi where the man do business will come and rubbish a successful businessman, ogbuawa has never been a kidnapper he only talks too much.

1 Like

Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by pwansunriseteam: 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
RIP Ogbuawa
Nwanne Mmadu
Nee be oke nee be Ogini
The Iroko of Ora-eri ancient kingdom in Aguata LGA Anambra State has fallen.
Good nite Ogbuawa
Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by pwansunriseteam: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kobicove:
I hope he has a good succession plan in place otherwise the business empire he spent years building will just fizzle away undecided
Family war is imminent
The man has up to five wives
Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by manneger2: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
Celense:
Papi, get your facts right..... Peace out!
Bro which fact, An nnewi man is telling u what's on ground u talking what u don't know, na wa oo I fear for some people, u might be from Yoruba coming to tell me about nnewi

1 Like

Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by manneger2: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
Celense:
baba, stop mentioning me
I will not mention u again but talk about something u know, is very bad when people will see a business man and tag him a kidnapper, peace out

1 Like

Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by stasius: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
JubrinElSudan:

*nke o buna I chori di ya... Super yoko
Tamtam ka o bu dachii... Super yoko

grin grin

1 Like

Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by Obdk: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
nwanneni:
please where is he from? Akwaeze right?
Hevis from Oraeri
Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
RIP sir. l loved your advert song then, until your rude daughter, Amara, caused a huge fight BTW ss2 and ss3 students, to an extend of getting all ss3 students expelled at the wake of our Neco exam. l suffered that period eh, cos l had to shutter between aba and owerri to take my exams. l don't even want to remember the experience, it was terrible and l lost contact with most of my classmates.

Farewell sir.
Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
rip
Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by AmuRubber(m): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
RapistOnBail:
shocked shocked shocked

100 million naira to kidnappers!

... and that was as far back as 2007 o!
Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by mechanics(m): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
Eyah, does it mean he was guilty of the kidnapping offence?
Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by JubrinElSudan: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nickymezor:
pls wat year were the jingles made? His name does ring a bell
long time, late 90s early 2000s. Most radio stations in the east then played it. I know of BCA cos I was in the east that period

1 Like

Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
JubrinElSudan:

you too much. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
OkoYibo:

Illiterate, go back to Primary 1. Evans was also a businessman.
That man went to prison for involvement in kidnapping Innoson's Chinese staff. You are an illiterate, so I don't expect you to understand.

see the biggest illiterate calling people illiterates. Mpama!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around / 11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now / Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.