Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,335 members, 7,957,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Can He Be Genuine Bettor - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can He Be Genuine Bettor (452 Views)

Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone / MY. SECRET BETTING STRATEGY TO WIN BIG..... A must read for bettor!!!! / Diary Of An Amateur Bettor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can He Be Genuine Bettor by Seewealth(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
There is this guy that keeps sending me betting slips. He normally sends the one already placed buy yet to be played. then after the match he sends me the slip for the outcome. all the ones he sent to me won. The slips always win over a million Naira, as they are placed with 5k or above. Please is this possible or is there a way he is manipulating the slips to look like he predicted right. he wants me to subscribe. Advise please. see samples. [img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Can He Be Genuine Bettor by tempest01(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
Lol....they'll scam you soon. He is making millions but want a you to pay small money for the game.

This is typical Photoshop. No go dull yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Can He Be Genuine Bettor by Seewealth(m): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
suspected so
Re: Can He Be Genuine Bettor by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
Run, its scam
Re: Can He Be Genuine Bettor by Seewealth(m): 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kenlinks546:
Run, its scam
but how is he able to make it look like he bets on the matches with outstanding results.
Re: Can He Be Genuine Bettor by Trust22(m): 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Just run.. Don't ask any other question
Re: Can He Be Genuine Bettor by uthlaw: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
Seewealth:
but how is he able to make it look like he bets on the matches with outstanding results.
system editing,I can do that....tell him to send you the coupon code after the match!
Re: Can He Be Genuine Bettor by Seewealth(m): 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
uthlaw:
system editing,I can do that....tell him to send you the coupon code after the match!
no coupon code. in fact this is the guy's whatsapp number ..09032097550
Re: Can He Be Genuine Bettor by Zabiboy: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
Seewealth:
no coupon code. in fact this is the guy's whatsapp number ..09032097550

Ask him for coupon code to check d validity of d game....if he refuses, then know he's a scam

(1) (Reply)

Roberto Firmino Joint-best Striker In World — Kaka / Six Players To Watch In Orange Derby - Akwa United Vs Dakkada / Pictures /video : Lobi Stars Suffer Serious Loss As Team Bus Guts Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.