Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,968 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar (43559 Views)

Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON / University Of Ibadan Non-Academic Staff Celebrate Exit Of Bursar / University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by Okoroawusa: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
I don't regret voting Buhari.... This is what has been going on for years
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by Bbbwings: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
Tannhauser:
grin grin grin
I just love my country
See how I'd ey laff

Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by Obataopue: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
[s]
Commentor:
Criminals everywhere.

Nigerians are their own problem.
[/s]
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
Buhari is a blessing in disguise... His tenure exposes so many evils.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by Angelfrost(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
Probably went blind while trying to make sense of so much corrupt dealings.... Nigga was blinded by intense corruption.

The level of corruption in Nigerian institutions can make a mild mannered accountant lose his sh*t and go ballistics!!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by excel101(m): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
This is the more you look, the less you see.
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by Mires: 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
fergie001:
Olayinka ooooooo......... grin

Wetin Olayinka do you? Has ui accounts been audited since Adewole was there?
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by WildChild00(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy make I laugh abeg

It's possible you never can tell @ the topic of discussion grin
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by odurombi: 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
crafteck:
Yes its still, not steal

I tire o
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by tiredoflife(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nigeria we hail thee

The person that composed our old national anthem saw the future grin grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by fergie001: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
Mires:

Wetin Olayinka do you? Has ui accounts been audited since Adewole was there?
Ok....
Adewole oooooooooooooo
Olayinka oooooooooooooo grin
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by membranus: 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
Wolgrace:
Buhari is a blessing in disguise... His tenure exposes so many evils.

To what purpose? Exposure without curtailment is no way forward.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by Mzihterchibest(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
MrWondah:
Snake swallow money,
monkey steal billions
auditor went blind
Metu came with hospital bed
Dino kidnapped by police

Wetin corinavirus no go see for China
Correct√

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by Cosmatikka: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ustec:

[s]And you think this has not been happening before now,
Did you heard of much during the previous administrations?
This current government is trying to uncover so many corrupts practices that had been happening in the past and presently,
Yet you're still complaining,na wa for una[/s].
One common sense, u didn't make with dthrash u typed
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by arodavoo(m): 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
This country is full of corrupt souls..starting from bottom to the top. Because in the real sense those at the top were once at the bottom

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam....I would teach you all of this for a discount price of #1500
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by Ladycewhy(f): 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
WildChild00:

It's possible you never can tell @ the topic of discussion grin
let me laugh again grin grin grin grin
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by WildChild00(m): 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
let me laugh again grin grin grin grin

Keep laughing why money is being shared on your behalf grin
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by akilo1: 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ustec:

You should thank buhari for the fight against corruption
i thank him for legalizing curruption
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
More countries need to ban us not only USA. Mad country mad people. One idiot go come tell me say 98% are legit. Mugu
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by CodeTemplar: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
If we talk now, some folks may tag us agent of church university.

FG pumps in as much half a million per year on student in some federal schools and I am not surprised by such revelations. No school in Nigeria can render accounts openly on their expenses. They have so many dirty things to hide.
it doesn't stop with education, health, power, banking, MDAs are all independent and corrupt entities who manage their revenue recklessly but want allocations from govt.
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
In this era, half done by Buhari is better than GEJ's nothing! But bro, few curtailments have been achieved in recent times. Factual truth!

Buhari in Nigeria history will hold one good record as "an unveiler of the concealed corruptions." Despite Buhari's glaring flaws, so many paddings and corruptions are hardly concealed under his rule, unlike the past leaders. He who takes over 2023 presidential seat will surely have the most difficult job to do, because he will find it very difficult to tone down on war on corruption. Just as the foundation must be built first before erecting structures on it, so the pace has been set for the 2023's burden bearer.

Lastly, despite my disagreement with PMB, I still humbly appreciate his half done job. Through him; we either break or restructure, we expose more corruptions and shadies, we diversify, we reset uprightly etc... He's still a blessing in disguise!

membranus:

To what purpose? Exposure without curtailment is no way forward.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by Ustec: 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
akilo1:
i thank him for legalizing curruption
If not for his support against corruption,do you think you will hear anything concerning stolen moneys?
Whoever is in power owns DSS,EFCC and ICPC.

Every sector of the government is corrupe.
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by Shayaricollecti: 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
Wolgrace:
In this era, half done by Buhari is better than GEJ's nothing! But bro, few curtailments have been achieved in recent times. Factual truth!

Buhari in Nigeria history will hold one good record as "an unveiler of the concealed corruptions." Despite Buhari's glaring flaws, so many paddings and corruptions are hardly concealed under his rule, unlike the past leaders. He who takes over 2023 presidential seat will surely have the most difficult job to do, because he will find it very difficult to tone down on war on corruption. Just as the foundation must be built first before erecting structures on it, so the pace has been set for the 2023's burden bearer.

Lastly, despite my disagreement with PMB, I still humbly appreciate his half done job. Through him; we either break or restructure, we expose more corruptions and shadies, we diversify, we reset uprightly etc... He's still a blessing in disguise!

fergie001:

Ok....
Adewole oooooooooooooo
Olayinka oooooooooooooo grin
He but You Read This shayari To Happy Your mind...
[quote="love shayari"]love Shayari in Hindi[/quote]
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by ChuckD1(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
They should still invite the auditor to tell us what he saw that made him "blind".

Naija...
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
Na money go kill all of una.

awon èni egbe.
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by Bimpe29: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hmn!
May we all be protected from the labour hazards.
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by Onlyonebuhari: 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
May he remain blind forever.
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by Ladycewhy(f): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
WildChild00:

Keep laughing why money is being shared on your behalf grin
I can't come and kill myself o,if we were still ruled by the white man by now we will be shouting ,see now black people can't rule themselves even when there is a template for them to follow .
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by WildChild00(m): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I can't come and kill myself o,if we were still ruled by the white man by now we will be shouting ,see now black people can't rule themselves even when there is a template for them to follow .

Funny you...
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by Ladycewhy(f): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
WildChild00:

Funny you...
I am tired of being upset about the situation in this country, it makes me sad but this year ,I have made up my mind to overlook it, I am but one woman and I can't save Nigeria. Na like this we all go dey dey .
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by WildChild00(m): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I am tired of being upset about the situation in this country, it makes me sad but this year ,I have made up my mind to overlook it, I am but one woman and I can't save Nigeria. Na like this we all go dey dey .

You are not too far from the truth, things are getting out of hand on a daily basis and those in the arm of affairs, are unable to do the needful. It's a shame on all of us!
Re: University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar by Ladycewhy(f): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
WildChild00:

You are not too far from the truth, things are getting out of hand on a daily basis and those in the arm of affairs, are unable to do the needful. It's a shame on all of us!
my brother ,I don tire o. Na to just dey look. The worse part is white people built their countries on trial and error but here is a black country with so many templates to choose from amongst first world countries yet we can govern ourselves ,it's just shameful I must say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied / I Must Get First Class [pix] / Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.