Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo (2417 Views)

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo / Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by sarrki(m): 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
It was a thank you visit on the increment in there allawee

Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by madridguy(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
See as Sai Baba fresh like new born baby. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by TheSourcerer: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
9ja and US NYSC difference is 7up

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
What if I tell you these are not corpers?
If you served you will observe that
The uniforms too neat Abeg. Typical Corp members clothes after numerous washing and drying must either Don jumpeey or fade.
These ones too fresh to be corpers.
Reminds me of my days in service. White knicker the day Wey I wash am na him e turn to bumper shorts. Thing small sotay boxers dey show under am. To avoid embarrassment I kuku remove the boxers. Wear the shorts like that. Breeze enter blokos. But I no fit march well. For when I dey march left right left march no be only my legs dey march. My Preeq sef dey do left right follow any small mistake e Don peep comot for boxers. I gats start to wear the two whites. Sag one. Ahhh sweet days

Our president dey really manage resources. Na puff puff and bottled water he give them otondos.

7 Likes

Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by Flexherbal(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
Noted!
Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by thundafire: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dis are special chosen rich visit rich with some Sugar babies thrown in dey midst

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by Simplyleo: 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
33k allawee thingy.

In another news, ipob miscreants and i-pigs are of the opinion that corpers should reject the 33k since it is less than $100.

I-pigs have suddenly become experts in forex on top buhari matter. grin

They said gej is the best president ever in the history of Nigeria because 19k allawee for corpers in his regime was greater than $100.

Based on that, I think Abacha should be better.
Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by Azmanaty: 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
Lifeless Dullard
Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by Azmanaty: 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
madridguy:

Why won't he be fresh when he is milking this country dry..
Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by daddytime(m): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nice.

Appreciation is an application for more blessings.

But I sure say na big men children dem go still select for this visit.

Everything na connect....

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by majamajic(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
Shibaraba:
The uniforms too neat Abeg. Typical Corp members clothes after numerous washing and drying must either Don jumpeey or fade.
Reminds me of my days in service. White knicker the day Wey I wash am na him e turn to bumper shorts. Thing small sotay boxers dey show under am. To avoid embarrassment I kuku remove the boxers. Wear the shorts like that. Breeze enter blokos. But I no fit march well. For when I dey march left right left march no be only my legs dey march. My Preeq sef dey do left right follow any small mistake e Don peep comot for boxers. I gats start to wear the two whites. Sag one. Ahhh sweet days

Our president dey really manage resources. Na puff puff and bottled water he give them otondos.

I think when u are picked for the presidential visit , new uniforms will be presented too . Why not ?
Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by Muhammad2468(m): 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
Na because of 33k na
Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by id911(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

U funny...you think you can wear anyhow uniform to go visit the President? When you're picked for the visit, NYSC management would present you with new and original kits meant for that day, not the fake ones they gave us in camp that year.

U think say them no get sense? If the corpers mistakenly wear those fake and cheap kits to Aso Rock and Presidential Officials noticed it, some people go lose their jobs instantly

7 Likes

Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by Simplyleo: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
Azmanaty:

Why won't he be fresh when he is milking this country dry..
Lol. cheesy

Ipob is just a collection of some funny comedians.

When Buhari was gradually recovering from his illness

Ipob comedians: Buhari is a walking corpse. How can the president of a country be looking very sick (with pics of sick Buhari). He should be impeached on the ground of incapacitation.

Buhari has fully recovered and looking healthy;

Ipob comedians: Why won't he be fresh when he is milking this country dry.

Whichever way it goes, the wailing meter must read. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by Obataopue: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Lol. cheesy

Ipob comedians: Buhari is a walking corpse. How can the president of a country be looking very sick (with pics of sick Buhari). He should be impeached on the ground of incapacitation.

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by GamalNasser: 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
So the DG took corpers to Buhari to thank him from reducing their Allawee from 118 dollars to 90 dollars ... shameless people
Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by AirFireEarthH20: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
Senseless incompetent dullard stealing the country dry to look fresh

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by okpalaAnambra: 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
Useless youths and president from a useless country.. spits

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by Obataopue: 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
33k allawee thingy.

In another news, ipob miscreants and i-pigs are of the opinion that corpers should reject the 33k since it is less than $100.

I-pigs have suddenly become experts in forex on top buhari matter. grin

They said gej is the best president ever in the history of Nigeria because 19k allawee for corpers in his regime was greater than $100.

Based on that, I think Abacha should be better.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by Optional09: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
only PR, do make you color for that seat OGa
Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by CSTR2: 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
If you know the amount of lobbying and man know man that went into selecting those corpers from the rest, you go fear.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by DAramis: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
privileged Corpers
Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by Azmanaty: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Simplyleo:

Lol. cheesy

[s]Ipob is just a collection of some funny comedians.

Whichever way it goes, the wailing meter must read.[/s]

Always yarning off point undecided

3 Likes

Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by ChoCho54(f): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
madridguy:
Na wash!

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by Earthquake2: 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
Simplyleo:

Lol. cheesy

Ipob is all you have in your non existent brain
Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
Propaganda in chief

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
Why is it that people can't reason so you mean to tell me that young man looking 50 + is a man of 79 or 80 years even though the real BUAHRI lied about his age
Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by jchioma: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
madridguy:

What do you expect at the cost of Niger Delta oil? That's the current minister of petroleum in the past five years for crying out loud.

Money can buy you some few more lives, but there is always an end.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by RZArecta(m): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Useless yoots thanking a jihadist who has mortgaged their future cool
Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
Fela Anikulapo of blessed memory, "They want dash us human right"
Re: Youth Corpers Visit Muhammadu Buhari In Aso Rock-photo by LosC: 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
Northern Corpers

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension / Borno State Governor Dissected His Salah Ram / Fr Mbaka And His Mother Dedicated Church He Singlehandedly Built In His Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.