Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension (2415 Views)

Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by kidap: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
As more stories continue to unveil right after the demise of President Buhari's Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. 

According to an undisclosed source who preferred to prove anonymity, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) awarded a N30billion contract to Bullets Constructions for extension of CBN Carpark. 

Bullet Constructions is reportedly own by Billionaire Business Magnate, Issa Funtua. Mr Funtua is one of the big fish with the Presidential Cabal. 

According to our source, he said; 

"Mr. Funtua who is owner of a couple of Businesses in Nigeria. And the Cabal has used him to acquire various conglomerates, including banks such as Keystone Bank and Polaris (The defunct Skye Bank).  Him and his Son Abu Funtua controls the Forex market at the CBN. 

"So I wonder why a N30billion contract will be awarded to Bullet Construction for the expansion of Carpark. How much is the entire CBN building? and why is the original company who built CBN not handling this.", the source muse.

The source who also confirm that the contract was awarded in 2019, and there has been no carpark expansion done at the CBN since then; he urge the National Assembly to probe the CBN. Claiming that for a country that complains there's no money, and can't invest in education and health sector. 

Nigerians are keeping their fingers crossed as more stories wait to be unveiled.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2020/04/20/cbn-awards-issa-funtua-company-n30billion-for-carpark-extension/

Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by Mace0lane: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
And your think anyone will believe this because you sabi write English without reference to anywhere even if it is Ipob page ?! Na wa for u O OP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by Charleys: 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Wetin come concern me?
Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Yoruba Muslims say that Buhari is fighting corruption....

Cc helinues

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mace0lane:
And your think anyone will believe this because you sabi write English without reference to anywhere even if it is Ipob page ?! Na wa for u O OP.

Defenders of thieves are already on the prowl....

Irony of it all is that
This dude might not have 10k in his account...

9 Likes

Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by Okeytus(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
hmmm...
Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by layzie: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Op- give us a valid link. U know the drill.

1 Like

Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by omowolewa: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
30billion for car park?

Please, who has his number, I want to advise him on these vanity.

1 Like

Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by GamalNasser: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
The same issa funtua that is alleged to have bought the controlling shares of 9 mobile ?

2 Likes

Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by Sundaygirl(f): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by donbachi(m): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
If Abraham Lincoln and his cabal for America,been eat the destiny of America,him children-children-children-children-children-children-children for dey suffer am today...make dem dey chop,dia children-children-children-children-children go chop dia deadbodies.
Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by nnatobryno(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mace0lane:

Why would you just write because you have fingers and an Android phone.
Why rubbish a story without any background check or even fact finding.

1 Like

Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by Superwave: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Why not munch your father's account balance na your let me much mine so we can compare ?
You expect those wiser than you n your father to swallow your lies deceit propaganda and foolishness hook line n sinker without veritable source. You think you dropping article for many of your foolish tribesmen that believe anything without investigation ?

ZombiePUNISHER:

Defenders of thieves are already on the prowl....

Irony of it all is that
This dude might not have 10k in his account...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by helinues: 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Yoruba Muslims say that Buhari is fighting corruption....

Cc helinues

Stop mentioning me on irrelevant comments of yours

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by Mace0lane: 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Rubbish a story ?!
Exposing a lie is what it is called. It is how it's being done in the western world. Foolish people like you n the OP should not be allowed to push your myopic opinion to the front burner just cos you believe you have right to exhibit your foolishness.

nnatobryno:

Why would you just write because you have fingers and an Android phone.
Why rubbish a story without any background check or even fact finding.
Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
helinues:

Stop mentioning me on irrelevant comments of yours
You will never be tired of chanting sai barber

1 Like

Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by helinues: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

You will never be tired of chanting sai barber

How that is your headache is still what I don't understand.

Can't you people mind your business?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by kidap: 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
smiley
Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
helinues:

How that is your headache is still what I don't understand.
Can't you people mind your business?

How do you expect me to mind my business when my moniker is zombiepunisher

Sai barber

3 Likes

Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by helinues: 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

How do you expect me to mind my business when my moniker is zombiepunisher

Sai barber

Then go and find your mate to punish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
helinues:

Then go and find your mate to punish
My good friend
Let's sai barber together kiss

2 Likes

Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by helinues: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

My good friend

No be only sai Barber, na Sai Tailor

Iranu!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by ITbomb(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Put it this way

Issa Funtua directed CBN to award carpark construction to one of his companies

2 Likes

Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
helinues:

No be only sai Barber, na Sai Tailor
Iranu!

Lol.. Have you gotten the 20 k palliative alert?.

1 Like

Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by helinues: 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Lol.. Have you gotten the 20 k palliative alert?.

I don't know which criteria they will use, but I can never be among..

That na fact.. I guess you are hoping and depending on the 20k from government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
helinues:

Audio palliative kiss
Sai barber

no one is hoping on Buhari government aside corpses

1 Like

Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by Stalwert: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
helinues:

The guy last ate a decent meal in April,2015, please help him in whatever way you can in registering his name in the national register. E dakun grin

2 Likes

Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Na here him dey give emefiele instructions

1 Like

Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by NaijaFutbol: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
hehehehe

30 billion!!!
Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by Avalancheman: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Chai
Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by Tochi3(m): 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

My good friend
Chai. grin grin
Re: CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension by edo3(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
One Nigeria my ass.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Want Presidency, Not Biafra – Ohaneze. / Fr Mbaka And His Mother Dedicated Church He Singlehandedly Built In His Village / Aisha Buhari Pregnancy Confirms Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.