Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira (1676 Views)

Which Country Can I Immigrate To With 10m / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 / I'm Hiv Positive, Can I Immigrate To Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by Bobby4345: 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
I will like to immigrate to a more stable and advanced economy.
I have a budget of six million naira and a Bachelor's degree with no working experience.

Any valid idea is welcomed
Re: Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by bigiyaro(m): 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
try Togo or Niger republic.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by cRobo: 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
Australia

But why not invest the Money in pharmaceuticals

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by FryMosquito: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
Be wise make this travel agents no shop your money or scam you.. Try use escrow if you want go into agreement with any agent.. Shine your eyes.. Many scope dey for you to play safe

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by mymadam(m): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
bigiyaro:

lipsrsealed
Re: Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by paix(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
Come to sambisa forest. With that kind of money, you're fully secure. The terrorists will be your watchmen.
Re: Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by Chiiamaka: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
bigiyaro:

Why evils cheesy
Btw you could try New Zealand or Canada
Re: Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by dawnomike(m): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
Migrating is not a problem, but 1st you have to answer question of what do you want to be doing in the country you are migrating to... This will allow you to plan adequately and make the right choice.

Canada, Netherlands, Australia or Germany (be ready to take basic german lessons)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by illicit(m): 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
Vanity
Gimme that money
And migrate to heaven
Re: Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by bigiyaro(m): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
Chiiamaka:

Why evils cheesy
Btw you could try New Zealand or Canada
with just 6mil n no job experience?
Re: Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by olamzyy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
Come and invest in dubai, get an investor visa and process ur uk visa from here with ease
Re: Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by NwaAmaikpe: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
shocked

The surest bet is this,

Buy a used 2013 model Mercedes Benz GLK with the 6 million Naira and drive with it on the Kaduna-Abuja highway.

I can assure you that some Fulani herdsmen will aid your migration.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by Papanwamaikpe: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The surest bet is this,

Buy a used 2013 model Mercedes Benz GLK with the 6 million Naira and drive with it on the Kaduna-Abuja highway.

Lmao
Re: Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by IamgratefulLord(f): 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The surest bet is this,

Na was for you!! See your mouth like cheesy
Re: Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
Try Australia
Re: Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by Akpaamunsi: 1:15am On Feb 07, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The surest bet is this,

I bu akpa umu nsi

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by ManspaceBarber(m): 6:02am On Feb 07, 2020
Crossing the T and dotting the I, you can migrate to billionaire's club. Really, no jokes.

Instead of searching for more stable economy, you can make your own economy more stable with your 6M and Bachelor's degree. But if you are bent on relocating abroad at all cost, why not through academics? Study visa gives you a lot of opportunities and it create chances.

Remember, a king in the jungle is commands respects than a slave in the city.

All the best, brother.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by Originalsly: 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2020
Hmmmm.... victim loading.
Re: Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by Treyknowles(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bobby4345:
I will like to immigrate to a more stable and advanced economy.
I have a budget of six million naira and a Bachelor's degree with no working experience.

Any valid idea is welcomed
You can try getting a master's degree in Germany,They have free tuition schools and you need a blocked account of #4million(10000 Euros) or you can also try Finland. All the best

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by Madlov3: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
Treyknowles:
You can try getting a master's degree in Germany,They have free tuition schools and you need a blocked account of #4million(10000 Euros) or you can also try Finland. All the best
what happens after school?
Re: Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by samuel19222(m): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
my guy i suggest Canada
Re: Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by realwiz1(m): 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
Madlov3:
what happens after school?
you are guaranteed an 18 months stay to look for jobs in Germany
Re: Where Can I Immigrate To With Six Million Naira by NairaLuck: 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Wake up to reality, Nigerians are flooding Canada in droves hence the acceptance rate is dropping rapidly. To add to it, Nigerians are gradually bringing out their nonsense character of trying to abandon school for work. Haven attended one year, statistics show an increasing number of international students (Nigerians top) who are unable to meet up with tuition fees.
Lastly, illegal Nigerian migrants are trooping from the USA to Canada seeking asylum. All of all these is gradually drawing questions to the actual reasons for visa seeking Nigerians to Canada.
This is not to spoil your mind but to give the reality of things there, and if you're denied a Visa it might spoil other chances.
In my opinion, if you can visit Ghana and rlget a residence permit, you have a higher of getting Canadian or German Visa. And since you're a Nigerian I'd suggest Germany for the hustle to make money and navigate Europe while Canada for language and faster integration.
For both I'd suggest Study Route, Canada should be a PG Diploma/Certificate, Germany should be an MSc esp in the STEM Area. If you school in Germany after graduation you can work and get your PR after which you can still apply for a PR in Canada if you like Canada. Then move to Canada and visit Germany once a while till you get citizenship after 1095 days of PR after your citizenship in Canada you can get both advantage.
Which is Canadian citizenship that lets you visit USA visa free for up to 6months and German PR +Blue card that lets you visit European Union states.

So think wise

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Piece Of Land Captured On Camera Moving Live In Rural Rwanda / Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 / Calling On All Nairalanders In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.