Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Take Control And Stay Safe With Advance Generic Car Tracker. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Take Control And Stay Safe With Advance Generic Car Tracker. (440 Views)

I'm I Safe With My Gas Cooker? / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / Am I Safe With My Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Control And Stay Safe With Advance Generic Car Tracker. by kolaide(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
COMTRAC is a GPS tracking software designed for discrete monitoring of assets, personnel tracking, fleet management, and business optimization

It monitors, controls, tracks, reports and synchronizes your business operations anywhere and anytime.

COMTRAC promotes;
Advanced security
Precise location detection
Total visibility
Real time monitoring,
Alerts and notification system,
Powerful analytics
Quick response to emergencies

Re: Take Control And Stay Safe With Advance Generic Car Tracker. by kolaide(m): 8:43am On Feb 07, 2020
Good morning Family,

It's time to take control of our safety and others. We are here to support you in taking charge!
Re: Take Control And Stay Safe With Advance Generic Car Tracker. by kolaide(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ignorance is costly...Act Now!!!
Re: Take Control And Stay Safe With Advance Generic Car Tracker. by frozen70(f): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Pls explain how this works and how you go about it
Re: Take Control And Stay Safe With Advance Generic Car Tracker. by kolaide(m): 10:15am On Feb 11, 2020
Sorry for replying you late. Thanks for dropping a line.

it's a car tracking device that gives you control from your mobile device. once install in your car, you get a platform which can be access from your mobile device or computer system, to monitor your vehicle performance on the go!

The features are mind blowing! Actual location of Vehicle; Alert on Over Speeding both on Mobile Phone n Email; Geo-Fencing Alert; Playback on travel made,etc.

Let me know your location and our agent can contact you for a demo.

Thank you

frozen70:
Pls explain how this works and how you go about it
Re: Take Control And Stay Safe With Advance Generic Car Tracker. by frozen70(f): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
kolaide:
Sorry for replying you late. Thanks for dropping a line.

it's a car tracking device that gives you control from your mobile device. once install in your car, you get a platform which can be access from your mobile device or computer system, to monitor your vehicle performance on the go!

The features are mind blowing! Actual location of Vehicle; Alert on Over Speeding both on Mobile Phone n Email; Geo-Fencing Alert; Playback on travel made,etc.

Let me know your location and our agent can contact you for a demo.

Thank you

Spell your number, u will give you a call, meanwhile the car is in yenagoa, Bayelsa state
Re: Take Control And Stay Safe With Advance Generic Car Tracker. by kolaide(m): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2020
frozen70:

Spell your number, u will give you a call, meanwhile the car is in yenagoa, Bayelsa state
Re: Take Control And Stay Safe With Advance Generic Car Tracker. by kolaide(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2020
Thank you for getting in touch.

Device is still available..... Don't miss out on this amazing device!

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Survive This Period / Top 5 Reasons Why Marriages Fail. / Please Recommend A Good Driving School In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.