Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

D.S Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Students Union Government Hits Back At The Rector - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / D.S Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Students Union Government Hits Back At The Rector (563 Views)

See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) / D. S Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Rectorship: Gov. Abiodun, Pls Do It Right Now / Crises Brews In University Of Calabar As Students' Union Government Ends In Chao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D.S Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Students Union Government Hits Back At The Rector by Petfadblog1: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
RESPONSE TO PROFESSOR OLUFEMI FATADE PRESS RELEASE ABOUT OUR LECTURERS ARE NOT FIT IN TO TEACH IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS NOT TO TALK OF HIGHER INSTITUTION.

GISTSFANZ recalls to the responds altered by the institution Rector, professor Olufemi Alfred Fatade, Saying My lecturers are not fit to Teach in Secondary Schools, I'll flush them out, Which the students union Government (S.U.G) Hits back to His response Saying.

Dear Rector, it is disheartening to see a press release stating that our lecturers are not competent But the question is this; why is it now you saying that the lecturers or some lecturers are not competent enough to be a secondary school teachers not to talk of being lecturers in tertiary institution.
Mr. Rector Sir, permit me to put it straight to you that you've successfully dragged the name of the institution in the mud in your attempt to ridicule some lecturers.

By uttering this statement, you have made it known to the world that we products of *DS ADEGBENRO ICT POLYTECHNIC ITORI EWEKORO, past and present are not employable in the labour market.
You made the world realized that the government of Ogun state have failed in discharging her duties for recruiting teachers that are not capable in our institution.
Mr. Rector Sir, permit me to put this question straight to you; you've served as the rector of this Citadel of learning for four solid years. Why are you just saying it now that lecturers under your watch are not competent?
Can we just assume that you are only looking for ways to fight back due to the fact that they exposed some irregularities in your led administration?
As a union, we decided not to get ourselves involved in the crisis on our campus because definitely, we will be at the receiving end as students.
After having a conversation with you not quite long, that I and my fellow student union executives want to meet with you for 10am tomorrow morning regarding the issue and you made it known to us that you are having a meeting with a veteran musician tomorrow for 10am also which means the meeting you are having with him is more important than we the student populace of our great citadel of learning.

We the entire student of DS ADEGBENRO ICT POLYTECHNIC ITORI EWEKORO hereby give you 48 hours to reverse all statement uttered to the lecturers of our dear institution failure to do this will result to massive protest that will disrupt all the matriculation activities scheduled for next week
Our future is precious to us.... We await your response

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/ds-adegbenro-ict-polytechnic-students.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

FG Vs ASUU Strike Latest News: Coronavirus Effect / All Nigerian Universities-putme Past Questions & Answers [free Download] / Nigerian Universities Won’t Resume Even If FG Reopens Schools – ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.