Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) (53684 Views)

Meet Prof. Friday Okon, The Most Wicked Lecturer In Uniuyo / #10yearschallenge Of Vice Chancellors Of UNIUYO (photos) / Crises Brews In University Of Calabar As Students' Union Government Ends In Chao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by Septagon: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
Is this not ripping off students?

Source:Facebook

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by MS247: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
cool

No it is not

My brother if you can't afford $100 or it's Naira equivalent, you can't lead thousands of students

Go and ask how much a single poster cost, and how many would be needed to cover school area

How much setting up a campaign poster cost

Ask how much setting up campaign rally cost, from platform, banner , poster, MC,

117 Likes 13 Shares

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by Zonefree(m): 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
MS247:
cool

No it is not

My brother if you can't afford $100 or it's Naira equivalent, you can't lead thousands of students

So, money is now the prerequisite for good leadership?

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by MS247: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
Zonefree:

So, money is now the prerequisite of good leadership?

Yes ooo

Much more money

From Lincoln to Biden non were poor

From Azikwe to Tinubu non were poor

Abeg nobody should infest the nation with poverty

252 Likes 17 Shares

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by vastolord4(m): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
You guys ain't seen nothing yet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by DirtyGold: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
grin grin grin grin

It's actually not so much in a global sense.

However, how much is the school's tuition and sundry fees for us to properly juxtapose the higi haga on/of this thread? cheesy cool cheesy

Dancebreaker:

Otherwise, it would be be akin to a mere transfiguration of pedestrian and ephemeral nomenclature to pontificate over the adequacy or otherwise of that seemingly gargantuan king's ransom, if it's penny-wise to abandon the locus of academia for which guardians dispatched their wards to the formative echelon of varsitas. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Guy! You need to be calming down o!! You don carry the matter go where I no know o grin grin grin

What's tha business?

5 Likes

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by Cladez(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
How much was presidential ticket for respective political parties?

They are following the footsteps of their leaders.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by cpu2006(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
My Own form was 5k when i was in School as honourable member.
I tried my best then to bring positive change to the system as an honourable member which other institutions accross the country can copy the ideal from, but, corruption within the system fight back.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by Zabilon007(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
There is Nothing wrong here.
Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by saintbillion(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
Greatest gbogbo grin grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by porthouse7(f): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
Not much, less than 100 dollars
Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by NOwazobia: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
But the forms are not costly na... 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 Like

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by Lankzy1: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
Hello my name is Lucky🍀 I'm a graphic designer👨‍💻
I Design flyers, Banners
I also do editing of passports, iD cards, Documents, pictures etc. add up on WhatsApp Let me be your Sure plug in editing and designing
😊
@+2349043233397

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
Those saying it isn't much, you're indirectly aiding and abetting criminality.

This is a call for service, how can one be paying such amount because one wants to serve as a student?

I can tell more than 50% of intending students won't be able to afford to take the Presidential/VP form unless they involves in fraud.

Why then are you all faulting APC/PDP on humongous form fee.

Indirectly, if you don't have money you can't serve in Nigeria. Plutocracy!

You can't pay this amount for form and not try to gets times 5 of it should you win the election.
This is where corruption starts

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sug

1 Like

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by Daviestunech(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
I was even hoping to see 500,000...

Well, this ain't expensive

4 Likes

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by RecentHistory: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
Zonefree:

So, money is now the prerequisite of good leadership?

Is poverty a prerequisite for good leadership?

Even to lead 1 single woman in a family, you must pay bride price.

Abi dem dey marry on credit for your place?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by emekajacobogbon(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
What s your intention for the post,? Is it for us to approve or disapprove?
Our opinion is not needed!

5 Likes

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by Stonerobaba(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
Septagon:
Is this not ripping off students?

Source:Facebook

SUG that drives NAN plated luxury cars aroud the country? It's even very cheap. Like students like Honorables

1 Like

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by inoki247: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lol which one be ripping for this one again dem force you to come contest....

Or una still want Subsidy on SuG form....

1 Like

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by Judolisco(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nothing is wrong...na good way of generating revenue
First criteria should be cgpa though
Then u pay for form
Then screening... Screening is very important
Then electronic voting
Back then we do vote using our student portal....
I miss student union politics...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by Felix6: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
MS247:

Yes ooo

Much more money

From Lincoln to Biden non were poor

From Azikwe to Tinubu non were poor

Abeg nobody should infest the nation with poverty

you better locate the nearest lagoon and take a dive. Your entire family must be very ashamed of you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by Exmilitant(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
After purchase of form you visit the strongest frat in school for secret IT. cool

2 Likes

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by megih: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
Dem go make d money back
Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by naijapikin2(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
That's what happens when politics is not for the people.
It's now monetized.
The candidates know what they are going for. They will recoup the amount a million fold when elected. After all they can do side hustle like political thuggery.

1 Like

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by MS247: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by unclejb2(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
They should have quoted in dollars.
Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
They are very ship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President / Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) / "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.