Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

The Largest Bookshop In Yaba - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Largest Bookshop In Yaba (1851 Views)

The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) / Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) / Please Can Anyone Recommend A Good Medical Bookshop In Lagos For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Largest Bookshop In Yaba by GreaterFuture1(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
one man like that in my area said "just go to yaba you will get any book you want there, there is a book bookshop there. They have all you need, ask for any book, they have it"
pls can someone help me. ikeja city mall dont have what i need.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Bookshop In Yaba by kunleweb: 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Go to Yaba. Stop being stubborn. There's a bookshop in Yaba you can get almost any book you need. You can't miss the shop
Re: The Largest Bookshop In Yaba by GreaterFuture1(m): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
kunleweb:
Go to Yaba. Stop being stubborn. There's a bookshop in Yaba you can get almost any book you need. You can't miss the shop
i'm not being stubborn. what's the name of this bookshop please and where is it located

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Largest Bookshop In Yaba by zod404(m): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
Please which area in Yaba?
Re: The Largest Bookshop In Yaba by kunleweb: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

i'm not being stubborn. what's the name of this bookshop please and where is it located

When you get to Yaba. Tell any okada you're going to the big bookshop close to total filling station

1 Like

Re: The Largest Bookshop In Yaba by GreaterFuture1(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
zod404:
Please which area in Yaba?
yh which Area?

1 Like

Re: The Largest Bookshop In Yaba by GreaterFuture1(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
kunleweb:

When you get to Yaba. Tell any okada you're going to the big bookshop close to total filling station
ok thanks. does it have a name?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Bookshop In Yaba by budaatum: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

You might want to try Femiblacky too.

https://www.nairaland.com/4658013/read-book-today

2 Likes

Re: The Largest Bookshop In Yaba by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:

You might want to try Femiblacky too.

https://www.nairaland.com/4658013/read-book-today
I will, thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Largest Bookshop In Yaba by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
went to yaba the next day after the post, did not get it. searched all round, went to unilag bookstore too, i was eveen more disappointed. A Top federal university in Nigeria and (and west africa) has such a starving bookshop, i will not go into the embarrassment from the i got from the public toilet staff.
CSS bookshop don't have it, Glendora don't gat it. up Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: The Largest Bookshop In Yaba by pixiechic(f): 4:34am On Sep 06, 2021
GreaterFuture1:
went to yaba the next day after the post, did not get it. searched all round, went to unilag bookstore too, i was eveen more disappointed. A Top federal university in Nigeria and (and west africa) has such a starving bookshop, i will not go into the embarrassment from the i got from the public toilet staff.
CSS bookshop don't have it, Glendora don't gat it. up Nigeria!

Can i ask which book you were looking for? Did you end up finding it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Largest Bookshop In Yaba by DavidAdoga(m): 2:06am On Jun 27, 2022
pixiechic:

Can i ask which book you were looking for? Did you end up finding it?

Try Google pdf drive. Com

Thank me later
Re: The Largest Bookshop In Yaba by six33fourng: 8:19am On Feb 17, 2023
Buy books online from your favourite bookstore in Nigeria. We have a veritable collection of books that span categories as diverse as you could possibly expect.

From segments like accountancy, to parenting and pregnancy, to banking and finance, to even topics on yoga and meditation – almost any category you seek you would books on it.

Apply to join the largest independent marketplace for book sellers today! In addition to helping us to support you and our fellow booksellers, you'll get:

Lowest fees and commissions of any commercial marketplace.
No monthly fee option — you don't pay if you don't sell.
Reach thousands times more people than a magazine ad, for a fraction of the cost

Visit - https://six33four.ng/bookstore/

(1) (Reply)

Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! / Futo Releases 3rd And Final List / What Jobs Can Ssce Holders Do In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.