Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,723 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! (1893 Views)

‘you Can Relocate For Free’: Foreign Scholarship Body Invites Nigeria To Apply / Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University / No Fees, No Exam Crisis: Kogi State University Invites Army, Police To Arrest St (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! by sinkhole: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2020
Enugu State University of Science and Technology has invited the Nigeria Army to come and help them Invigilate their first semester examination which is to commence on the 16th of November, 2020.
According to the signed document, this is to forestall a planned attempt by some hoodlums/lecturers who are planning to distrupt the scheduled examination.

Re: Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! by Canvass: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2020
So the Nigerian Army problem never reach them, nah to dey go about campuses invigilating exam remain? The school authority better go enlist man-of-war and boy scouts.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! by YoonSung60: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2020
Is that what Soldiers are trained for? sometimes I think some people don't have thinking faculty in Nigeria. So our soldiers are now very less busy, that they have time to invigilate school exams, while Boko haram is killing all the time in the North. Of course this can only happen in a Shithole counrty

8 Likes

Re: Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! by Freestainworld(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2020
so our soldiers have degraded themselves to ordinary exam invigilators, this is absurd and should be investigated, the Enugu state university school authority should be made to face the law, this is embarrassing.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! by YorubaMod(m): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2020
Can you imagine, our so called professors. undecided
African mentality.
Re: Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! by Barryseal: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2020
Esut want to turn exam malpractice to capital offense where offenders will be executed?
Re: Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: Wait o. Let me try to understand something. Yes we all know that the Nigerian army off-recent have been doing some stupid things. But calling them to come and invigillate an examination. Ah ah, come on now

Or are they trying to tell me that, the Nigerian army are now that useless.

Who ever brought that idea, should be flogged seriously.

That insult is just too much..

1 Like

Re: Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! by Dayoebe(m): 11:54am On Nov 13, 2020
why involve a whole army in mere glorified secondary school exam??

So anybody caught cheating should be shot at sight?

Lalasticlala abeg how can we end this country?

They just increase fuel price - we dare not protest against it !!!
Re: Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! by Jman06(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
I support this move.
The level of exam malpractices in ESUT calls for military actions! Lol
Re: Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! by Meteng: 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
When person die now, dem go swear say dem no invite army
Re: Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! by MajesticKris: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin BUHARIs GOVERNMENT ANYTHING and EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE grin what do you expect when they left BOKO HARAM They are meant to be hunting, to Chase Armless protesters..
Re: Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! by Shellsploit: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nigeria army be jack of all trades... Master of none grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! by Generalwoodz(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
D
Re: Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! by duduade: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
So if the Army invigilates

Who will na mark

The National Assembly members abi

The same ASUU members who I guess supposedly set the questions

Why are we deceiving ourselves in that case
Re: Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
During my time in esut, military men do come into exam hall although not mostly as invigilators but picking the bad boys...
Re: Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! by Frankiecrenshaw: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Look at what the useless Nigeria army has been reduced to
Re: Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! by ibelieveinjesus: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
Is it a war?

Inspirational Spoken words in 60 seconds. A Place Called There. Keep Going and Stay Motivated. You Will Win. L.A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYMIvobrVdI
Re: Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! by Kingof2nations(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
Lobatan nawal ooo dis one weak me oo. zoo 4 a reason

1 Like

Re: Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! by peropoliet(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Esut my school please allow me to graduate and leave na stop all these joke
Re: Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! by Techcrunchng(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
This thread heading is misleading because the application says that the soldiers are needed to safeguard/prevent breakdown of law as planned by some hoodlums/lecturers.
Re: Enugu State University Invites Nigeria Army To Come And Invigilate Exams! by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 14, 2020
YoonSung60:
Is that what Soldiers are trained for? sometimes I think some people don't have thinking faculty in Nigeria. So our soldiers are now very less busy, that they have time to invigilate school exams, while Boko haram is killing all the time in the North. Of course this can only happen in a Shithole counrty
I now believe Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that Nigeria is a Zoo. It is even worse than a Zoo.

(1) (Reply)

Private Schools Are Now After The Money / Airforce Airlifts Jos Students Home To Avoid Dangers On The Road / University Of Uyo's Liason Office In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.