Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

How Many Children Will You Love To Have? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Children Will You Love To Have? (9438 Views)

A Call To Change "My Children Will Not Suffer What I Suffered" Syndrome / Considering Nigeria's Economy, How Many Children Are Ideal For A Family? / How Many Children Should A Couple Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by mizkay(f): 4:17am On Feb 09, 2006
prince_onx:

my cousin mentioned all that number when she was living with us years ago! 1, 2, and so on! now she's got 4 already and pregnant with the fifth one! all in about 7yrs of marriage!

Good girl! She is watering the flower bed - and harvesting nice flowers. Any problem with that?
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by OluAbuja(m): 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2006
Prince onx, what a way to go by your cousin. What about you, how many children do you wish and plan to have?

Nuru, ba wo ni? I am still expecting the info.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by UsherGurl(f): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2006
3 children for me ! wink
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by osteen(m): 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2006
2 kids are good, keep an even number but a 3rd will definitely be a welcomed mistake.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by hotangel2(f): 2:46am On Feb 10, 2006
twins.

Either one set of twins (boy girl) or two set of twins (2 girls first and then two boys). smiley
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Chief2B(m): 8:51am On Feb 12, 2006
Well right now I have 5 children, 4 boys and 1 girl. The oldest is 22 and the youngest is 5. Wife is still young so who knows, we might decide to have more.

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by alheri(f): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2006
Are you serious chief shocked? You have a 22 yr old? You are the newest old timer on this forum then cheesy. Welcome sir, how is the family?
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by alheri(f): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2006
Are you serious chief shocked? You have a 22 yr old? You are the newest old timer on this forum then cheesy. Welcome sir, how is the family?
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by teefah(f): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2006
i want 2 kids, a boy & a gal. I've got the boy & i hope to have the girl by, 2007.
Nuru, if u mean what u wrote, i won't mind to know all about it b4 trying 4 my gal.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Chief2B(m): 5:12am On Feb 15, 2006
@alheri
The family is fine, thank you, and yes, my oldest is 22. After looking at some of the birthdays and ages of a lot of the members here I do see what you mean by "oldtimer". But the way I look at it, I'm 45 years young cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by alheri(f): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2006
youre welcomed, chief sir. Its a pleasure meeting you grin. Come and see oh! the real nairaland granpa has arrived! cheesy
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Chief2B(m): 6:40am On Feb 16, 2006
Oh Pleeease let some other forum member be older than me. Alheri, you gonna have it where everyone is calling me "Granpa"!!!!!! smiley
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Free(f): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2006
3 boys
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by lunafish(f): 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2006
I would like two maybe three. But definitely after I have my Master's and my established career. As well as a man who meets my high expectations of what a man, husband and father should be.

Aim high ladies!
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by iffe(f): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2006
a boy, a girl, and set of twins both sex.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by IAH(f): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2006
lunafish:

I would like two maybe three. But definitely after I have my Master's and my established career. As well as a man who meets my high expectations of what a man, husband and father should be.

Aim high ladies!

Hell yeah, we aim high, and that's my line you just stole there. cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by babymine(f): 11:12am On Mar 07, 2006
Two guyz n two gurlz.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by mamaput(f): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2006
I have 3 girls between 10 and 17 years. Am very proud of them and am done.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by weev(f): 12:51am On Mar 09, 2006
i have a boy of 3 and a girl aged 7. that will do. grin
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by nicetohave(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2006
two kids; be it boys, girls or both and im done.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Skidoc(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2006
nicetohave:

two kids; be it boys, girls or both and im done.

Since their mother is also on this forum, you can agree. grin cheesy
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Grizzly(m): 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2006
Anything below 3 kids is risky, and dont ask me why,
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by nicetohave(m): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2006
I've got two thorns in my flesh on NL, Akolawole and Skidoc and i prayed unto the lord to remove them for me but he answered and said "my grace is sufficient unto you" cheesy

Skidoc:

Since their mother is also on this forum, you can agree. grin cheesy

what ya mean my buffet? cool

Grizzly:

Anything below 3 kids is risky, and don't ask me why,

with where the world is headed today, anything above 2 kids is risky, and dont ask me why grin
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Skidoc(m): 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2006
nicetohave:

I've got two thorns in my flesh on Nairaland, Akolawole and Skidoc and i prayed unto the lord to remove them for me but he answered and said "my grace is sufficient unto you" cheesy

Jah be praised! The Akolawole thorn has been removed but the Skidoc thorn cannot be removed. tongue
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Idekeson(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2006
Two kids. No sex preference.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Grizzly(m): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2006
10kids, , grin all females, , grin 10rich suitors, , grin hallaluyah!!! grin grin grin
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2006
Quote from: Grizzly on Today at 12:39:15 PM
Anything below 3 kids is risky, and don't ask me why,

with where the world is headed today, anything above 2 kids is risky, and don't ask me why
Grizzly:

10kids, , grin all females, , grin 10rich suitors, , grin hallaluyah!!! grin grin grin
amen
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by nawah(f): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2006
I have got 8 -5 boys and 3 girls.
I hope I am done wink

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by alheri(f): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2006
@nawah. Hope? Lady better be sure! Have you heard of the word family planning? Except of cos if youre an obasanjo or abacha or babangida. wink
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by nawah(f): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2006
This is my own family planning.
To be sincere with you I just miscarried three times now otherwise we would have been talking of 9 or 10 grin
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by alheri(f): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2006
Oh sorry about your miscarriages. But shouldnt that tell you to stop? Dont you care something bad might happen(God forbid though)?My mum had 8, but this is the 21st century. Please IMO, its time for you to put a full stop! Enjoy the ones you have now.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by nawah(f): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2006
You are right, but my husband wants a large family.
Thank God the medical treatment in Germany is pretty good.
A voicr in me says stop and another says just one more.
Crfazy isnĀ“t it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Ideal Age Gap Between You And Your Spouse? / I Want To Divorce My Husband. Can I Get Married Again? / Is It Necessary To Call Your Co-workers Aunty/Bros?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.