Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

How Many Children Will You Love To Have? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Children Will You Love To Have? (9437 Views)

A Call To Change "My Children Will Not Suffer What I Suffered" Syndrome / Considering Nigeria's Economy, How Many Children Are Ideal For A Family? / How Many Children Should A Couple Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Grizzly(m): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2006
Large family?! lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by chy(f): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2006
a boy and gil just two 4 i and m hubby
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Grizzly(m): 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2006
I thought i'd said this before, anything below three kids is risky. what if , , lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by chy(f): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2006
@grizzly it depends on ur faith what of those with one kid
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Grizzly(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2006
1 Kid??! well i know such cases exist but, 1 kid? u should know where i'm heading. 1 kid is not acceptable by me.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by chy(f): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2006
@grizzly then go ahead and give birth to 'nigeria'
then and bring them out 4 auction sales dont mind my language guy
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Grizzly(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2006
Thats funny. grin But hey seriously, i've not seen where a couple decide to have only a kid between them. i've never seen or heard of that, ever. if u come across a couple wid only a kid, i think circumstances led to it. maybe the wife cant concieve no more, or just something. 1 kid?! hello?
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by blacknight(m): 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2006
seriouly i will to inform the Baba Shige to put strict birth control measures if not Naija well be like China because the rate of the child birth in the country is counter productive with little or no economic justification for it. If Possible 2 kids per couple. but i trust Naija women with their low mentallity they will scream ( Na God dey give pikin, God no go give u pikin when u no get money to train am ooooooo)
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by alheri(f): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2006
Whats wrong with this blacknight sef? So it is Nigerian women that have low mentality when it comes to child bearing? I love children and wouldnt mind been a mother of ten but I know better. I love myself and would love to grow old to see my children's children's children! But I know that the chances of that happening will reduce the more children I have. I would also love to give my kids the best childhood they could get so I choose family planning.
Nigerian women are aware of the factors surrounding having too many children and alot of them are willing and ready to stop. But what can they do when there husband's dont want to do family planning? The last time I went for my family planning appointment, I saw a crying woman who came with her husband to the hospital. She was crying becos here husband brought her to get the method she used undone because according to him she wanted to be wayward by practicing family planning.
Also, Nigerian women are scared of there men going to impregnate another woman and that is why they keep having children to please such men. In present day Nigerian, you can never find a man that would agree to have family planning, it is always the woman's problem. When they could actually help matters by doing that thingy(cant really remember what its call-visectomy?) once and for all when they're done having children so they can forget about it and get on with thier lives.
Dont even start on that issue mister!
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Free(f): 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2006
i want at least 5 kids
my husband and I we gon be busy wink cheesy
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by eveseh(f): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2006
2 or 3 grin
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by jaybaby(f): 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2006
3 (A GURL & 2 BOIZ)
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by diyobdw(f): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2006
2 but 3 if i got twins along the line
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Wumine(f): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2006
4 or 5. I love kids!
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Seun(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2006
I'd love to have 2 children - one boy and one girl. I'll adopt more when my biological children have left home.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Dvampire(m): 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2006
a number that will make a football team and a reserve bench
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by eslynera(f): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2006
lol cheesy do u think there are baby machines?? grin

just two. A girl and a boy, or girls tripplets, would make me happy. kiss
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2006
what is with people and their ONE girl, why just one girl? Does she not deserve a sister? How mean, she'd have to troll after her brothers like a goat? malicious.

anyway one boy and one girl for me. Hopefully twins, then they can be each other's friend forever smiley
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by KDK(m): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2006
8 in all, 7 boys and 1 gurl smiley
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by kyd4lyf(f): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2006
one boy-first born
2 gurlz
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2006
3 boys and 2 girls. cheesy
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by magneto(m): 11:49am On Dec 12, 2006
God said "multiply and fill the earth". . . so, my wife should get ready for serious ACTION! grin
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by diyobdw(f): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2006
2 is the deal(if am luck to have a boy & a girl ,i just might consider donating my womb! grin )

yeah i might adopt later when am older
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2006
2 beautiful daughters. Preferrably twins.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2006
Sweet. cheesy

Do you have sons already or something, Gridlock
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2006
No kids yet. Someone said girls are tough to raise and I think otherwise, and i want only 2 kids so . . .
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2006
ah. I asked since most Nigerian men, well infact from the responses here, most Nigerians period want males and you want 2 girls, cute. wink

I think both are tough to raise depending on environment and method of raising children.
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by lauryn(f): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2006
just 5
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by biomic(f): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2006
just want two, preferably a boy and a gal
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Nobody: 3:26am On Dec 13, 2006
Gridlock, were you reading my mind or something?

Exactly my prayer for the last few yrs, 2 girls preferably twins so my wife pops once and is done for life! We have too many boys in the family, i'd like to watch the boys hover around them in their teen yrs with my double barrel. grin
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by Ndipe(m): 3:51am On Dec 13, 2006
Just two, at most three. As much fun as it is having kids around, too many of them can drain you emotionally and physically.

Come-o, has anybody ever wondered if our high maternal death in Africa can be attributed to raising too many kids?
Re: How Many Children Will You Love To Have? by chistiana(f): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2007
I think 12 girls and 24 boys are ok, all together 36. not too much. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Ideal Age Gap Between You And Your Spouse? / I Want To Divorce My Husband. Can I Get Married Again? / Is It Necessary To Call Your Co-workers Aunty/Bros?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.