Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Policemen Arrest Fellow Officers For Collecting Bribe (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Policemen Arrest Fellow Officers For Collecting Bribe (video) (513 Views)

Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up / Oyo State policemen arrest, extort U.I student for not “registering” his busines / Kizz Daniel Held Hostage In Babcock For Collecting N3.5m Without Performing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Arrest Fellow Officers For Collecting Bribe (video) by Lisa4nairaland: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
Policemen arrest fellow officers for collecting bribe (video)

A video making rounds online, captured moment some policemen arrested their colleagues for collecting bribe.

The policemen attached to the Nigeria Police special squad ‘Operation Puff Adder’ who stormed the scene in patrol vans, arrested the bribe-taking officers at Ijesha area of Lagos state.

Click here for latest news

Here is the viral video through below link;

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/policemen-arrest-fellow-officers-for-collecting-bribe-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Arrest Fellow Officers For Collecting Bribe (video) by Odinvahala: 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Policemen Arrest Fellow Officers For Collecting Bribe (video) by TheSourcerer: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
Lol
Re: Policemen Arrest Fellow Officers For Collecting Bribe (video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dem go settle am
Re: Policemen Arrest Fellow Officers For Collecting Bribe (video) by donstan18: 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
Lagos dey produce mumu and strange news pass Zimbabwe and Kenya.
Re: Policemen Arrest Fellow Officers For Collecting Bribe (video) by budaatum: 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
We should all report bribe collecting police to ‘Operation Puff Adder’!

Just get the badge number of the bribe collecting police and tweet it to @PoliceNG and let the change begin with you.

Re: Policemen Arrest Fellow Officers For Collecting Bribe (video) by yanabasee(m): 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
Something that they will ask him to roger them their share? And baba will split the loots and will be set free....
Re: Policemen Arrest Fellow Officers For Collecting Bribe (video) by Eagleboney(m): 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
STAGED,
maybe they did these to clear their names and change the way Nigerians see them,
Publicity stunt
Re: Policemen Arrest Fellow Officers For Collecting Bribe (video) by budaatum: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
Eagleboney:
STAGED,
maybe they did these to clear their names and change the way Nigerians see them,
Publicity stunt
My bad. I did not know you were there staging stunt with them or I would have accused you of not using your brain and just talking through your backside.
Re: Policemen Arrest Fellow Officers For Collecting Bribe (video) by Bonebreaker(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
Maybe them no settle them
Re: Policemen Arrest Fellow Officers For Collecting Bribe (video) by Eagleboney(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
budaatum:

My bad. I did not know you were there staging stunt with them or I would have accused you of not using your brain and just talking through your backside.
Oga it seems you are not in Nigeria or you have never heard or saw Nigerian police in action,
if yes ask a neighbor
Re: Policemen Arrest Fellow Officers For Collecting Bribe (video) by budaatum: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
Eagleboney:
Oga it seems you are not in Nigeria or you have never heard or saw Nigerian police in action,
if yes ask a neighbor
I have seen them in action. I after all must have been in Nigeria at some point. And Nigeria Police hardly change and will never change until we make them change.

So, be powerful please, and don't just accept the status quo.
Re: Policemen Arrest Fellow Officers For Collecting Bribe (video) by Eagleboney(m): 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
budaatum:

I have seen them in action. I after all must have been in Nigeria at some point. And Nigeria Police hardly change and will never change until we make them change.

So, be powerful please, and don't just accept the status quo.
Oga you are contradicting yourself ,
so learn to read well before quoting to avoid shooting yourself in the foot always,
No offence though

(1) (Reply)

‘why I Date Older Men, My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ – Actress, Cynthia Sh / Tacha Ships Her Expensive Benz To The UK For Use / "It's Spiritually Disastrous To Touch/carry Your Child After Sex With A Man Who

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.