Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens (53126 Views)

UK To Increase Visa Fees, Health Charges For Migrants / FG Reduces Visa Fees For Americans / Why We Hiked Nigerian Applicants’ Visa Fees – US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by OakConsultNG: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
Okay

Meanwhile, register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by roladex(f): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
Really
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by judgementyard(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
And some folks will still come here and support GMB,

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
Is the American passport that weak that the Americans need to apply for Nigerian visa before they can enter Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Lymasaba(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
grin Nigeria
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Mrphylor09: 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
Shey na scholarship dem dey find come or medical treatment or na our tourist wey don enter extinction dem dy find come ... u better make am free for them cos I no see wetyn dem dey find come

3 Likes

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Dshocker(m): 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
No US citizen would want to associate with Nigeria,even for free

5 Likes

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by CloudResident(m): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
What a silly way of playing international politics.

Wetin we no go see for this country sef.

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by johnmattew: 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Is this really necessary?

To appease the US to lift the immigration ban on us?
have u forgotten that USA increased their visa fee for Nigerians some months back cos they asked naija government to reduce her visa fees for Americans and naija refused
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by anonimi: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
adecz:
sad sad
$180 to $160 na him be "Slash"?
Abi English hard una?

No be slash, na discount. To be paid for by the sufferers in our country called masses who accept every bullshit thrown at us with a smile as we hail our oppressors in the vain hope that it will soon be our turn.

ijustdey:
The Nigeria Customs Service has called on the federal government to broaden its excise tax net to include carbonated drinks.

The Comptroller General of the Service, Col. Hameed Ali (rtd), made the call at a public hearing by the House of Representatives Committee on Finance on Thursday.

He said the move will help the service step up its efforts in revenue collection to meet up its revenue target.

According to him, as at present, excise duty is being collected on alcoholic beverages and tobacco because of their effects on health.

He, therefore, said that carbonated drinks are also injurious to health like tobacco and alcohol, saying as such, they should be included in excise duty payable commodities.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/customs-asks-fg-to-collect-tax-on-carbonated-drinks.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11007048_waystoreduceconsumptionofsugarydrinks768x596_jpegd081b45e16366aa596d9a994fd04e1a9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

5 Likes

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by johnmattew: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dshocker:
the fact that u can't use ur head to find opportunities in Nigeria doesn't mean Asians and Americans won't use the opportunities they have in naija

2 Likes

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by TheSourcerer: 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
anonimi:

No be slash, na discount. To be paid for by the sufferers in our country called masses who accept every bullshit thrown at us with a smile as we hail our oppressors in the vain hope that it will soon be our turn.
Facts!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Dshocker(m): 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
johnmattew:
the fact that u can't use ur head to find opportunities in Nigeria doesn't mean Asians and Americans won't use the opportunities they have in naija

Idiot.... You know nothing about my income,so keep shut

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by chukwuibuipob: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
Very good
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by mrkings84(m): 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
We want them at all costs, but they don't want us at all costs!

Slave mentality!

I love Iran cos they don't take shit

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Hollusilva28(m): 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
This clueless government thought they could bribe USA because of that Ban. I laugh in coronavirus, the fear of donald Trump is the beginning of wisdom. Nigeria youths brace yourself up, Trump is winning again this year & he would dealt with Nigerian FG, but largely we the masses would suffer it. I pray may God provide food for us everyday, this is what badly need right now. In this kind of situation either wailers or zombies party, we southerners need to come together as one & fight against the cruel Northerners. According to history , these people would continue to dominate us unless, we find a way to stop this madness

2 Likes

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Shame !!!
And you cannot common cut fuel subsidy for your People

A billion things to be slashed even
Food for your people
Even housing
Slashing of ridiculous electricity bills
Slashing of unnecessary tarrifs and bills especially hospitals and schools , you can literally do any of these but decided to slash off u.s visa? Does this help people in any fvcking way?!

Hmmhmhm naija, I rest my case for una .... must you wail everytime u read news about Nigeria..... complain ni sha, but salary has been increased including some other things...

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by ABCthings: 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
mrkings84:
We want them at all costs, but they don't want us at all costs!

Slave mentality!

I love Iran cos they don't take shit
This Country is just disgracing someone up and down.

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Perfecttouchade: 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
See as our government dey do in front of U.S, Donald u dey do our government strong thing cheesy the fear of trump is the beginning of FG fever...refer and earn with us, we fabricate Aluminium windows with quality designs.https://www.nairaland.com/5629755/nairalander-order-casement-windows..get-professional/1...will dis make U.S start issueing visa to Nigerians
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Patrioticman007(m): 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
Marine54:
See eye service ! grin grin grin grin grin

As giant of Africa, the world needs to feel our generosity, to mankind.
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Jaqenhghar: 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
If you like make it free. Aint nobody coming to that shithole

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by mvem(m): 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dshocker:
So Americans don't come here?...Is that what you are saying ?
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Bear007(m): 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
It must be made free of charge before trump would consider una matter...
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Awoo88: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
And what sane American will come to Nigeria for free? Except those that working for intelligence agencies

2 Likes

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
This government is totally confused, you have a problem if you can't see it

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by nkemdi89(f): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
taylor89:
I wonder what a sane American would be needing a shiithole visa for

Nonsense and video
Come to the airport and see the numbers of Americans coming to Nigeria everday with Visa on arrival, what of the ones paying close to a million just to have cerpac card? Many Americans are doing business successfully in Nigeria, I am not assuming this, but I am saying what I know.

4 Likes

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by freshkash(m): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
Royal consort run a delivery company here in Nigeria.they are fast and reliable.we remit within 24 hours of successful delivery.contact us or what's app us on 08038242734
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Darkseid(m): 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
Our mumu no too much undecided undecided
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by od501: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
My brother... Never knew someone would notice. The thing taya me sef
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Anwons(m): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
These guys are jokers. Is it to pacify the US or what? Intead of working on the security issues US raised that made them to condition Nigerians. Do they think US are Nigerian citizens that confused and deceived during election?

Leaving the substance behind while chasing the shadows.

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Organs(m): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
fergie006:

Most likely to placate them.

what is the difference between appease and placate? asking for myself. I want to use it to abuse Ipob people, if they appease me, i will placatize and placatimize them one time.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Bridge Is Shaking. / Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) / Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.