Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens (53140 Views)

UK To Increase Visa Fees, Health Charges For Migrants / FG Reduces Visa Fees For Americans / Why We Hiked Nigerian Applicants’ Visa Fees – US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Obipat(m): 6:10am On Feb 07, 2020
Useless, brainless president. Nigeria is cursed
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by freemanq(m): 6:12am On Feb 07, 2020
eeeee how many Americans are willing to come to Nigeria?we have lost it.we reduced American visa fees and increase our VAT.who is fooling who?
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Truthbites: 6:18am On Feb 07, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Shame !!!
And you cannot common cut fuel subsidy for your People

A billion things to be slashed even
Food for your people
Even housing
Slashing of ridiculous electricity bills
Slashing of unnecessary tarrifs and bills especially hospitals and schools , you can literally do any of these but decided to slash off u.s visa? Does this help people in any fvcking way?!

This Buhari's govt eh? Very zombie like. ...no direction. Things have skyrocketed because of the 7.5% VAT they Introduced. I went to get Mobil oil for my car, it's was sold at #5,200 instead of #4,500. Imagine! They said it's the VAT increase that was Introduced on February 1st , 2020 that neccessitated the increment. Buhari why?..better slash this new VAT o. Most wicked president ever. E nor go betta for zombies and their own

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Adams12345: 6:19am On Feb 07, 2020
fergie006:

Most likely to placate them.

The Ban is about Security, why slash visa fee, they will still have to fullfil the condition US gava as a reason for the Ban, instead of solving the Ban issue they are cutting visa fee, of what benefit it is, the visa fee is not part of the requirment, why slash the fee.
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Osidazz19: 6:25am On Feb 07, 2020
taylor89:
I wonder what a sane American would be needing a shiithole visa for

Nonsense and video

This only goes to show how shallow and shithole brains are thinking on NL. Many many Americans both black and white flies into Nigeria in daily basis and they all need Nigerian visas to do so.
They come here to visit and to take advantage of business opportunities that shallow shithole brains can't see even if it lands on their noses.
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by soleexx(m): 6:55am On Feb 07, 2020
Olakinsdotcom:

Before you come into this conclusio, just pay a visit to MMIA or any nearest int.airport to you and see how many foreigners are entering Nigeria on daily basis.some are coming with visa on arrival,my broda Nigeria is not as worst as we are painting it. many foreigners are trying all their best to naturalized because they believe in this country.

About the foreigner naturalization status you are right... If u like marry naija man or woman aslong as u are not born here to secure a citizenship na big task.... Most settle for permanent residence
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by chaloskyx: 7:00am On Feb 07, 2020
shame no catch you have some pride man you should stick to your policies thats why the whole world ridicules us and gets away with it cause they know the country Nigeria is full of clowns and people who have no sense of pride and nationality for their country. so because of visa ban you changed your policy smh how i wish i was president i would tell the us government to cancel all visas for Nigerians to go to the US they can only go on business. but would let US citizens come here as they like. by the time i do that for 4 years lets see who would loose in terms of visa fees flight fees hotel accommodations and tourism fees paid by Nigerians.HAVE SOME BALLS NIGERIANS TAKE CONTROL OF THIS COUNTRY FROM ITS OPPRESSORS AND RESTORE HER HONOUR
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by airprinz(m): 7:03am On Feb 07, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Shame !!!

Food for your people
Even housing
Slashing of unnecessary tarrifs and bills especially hospitals and schools , you can literally do any of these but decided to slash off u.s visa? Does this help people in any fvcking way?!
This shows that our government don't really care about us. Let's leave this country and find sheltar else where

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by BreconHills(m): 7:12am On Feb 07, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Shame !!!

Food for your people
Even housing

Bros you can adjust how you spend your income. You can even give some of your income away. What you cannot do is cut your rent or the amount you are charged at the fuel station. I am surprised you did not alk about a constitutional amendment so that we change this expensive system of government. But when your heart is set on achieving a specific answer, you gotta work towards it. Get that.
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by PhantomProbe(m): 7:13am On Feb 07, 2020
anonimi:

The Americans are not jokers who are only after money issues like us.
Their concerns are clear and until we address the security data sharing issues raised, we are going nowhere.
Going nowhere near their country especially with an incompetent, lifeless dullard as our leader looter.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7048523_fbimg1525111310280_jpeg0af802a9d4a52c94701bbcf622c23611

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2165170_tinubumumu_jpeg841752a3a8712d5ed9d37dcc8ef65266
Na wa o. Na BBQ darling daddy u dey finish like this? He will come for u soon.

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by West2019(m): 7:32am On Feb 07, 2020
this English hard ooo slash from 180 - 160 nawoa I though slash is from 180 to 90.
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Jamorezzi: 7:37am On Feb 07, 2020
But how come 9ja be like this , shey na swear ? Fuel dey there una no cut the money.
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 07, 2020
Our visa fee for all so called developed anations should be 15 times what their visa fee for Nigerians are. so if America charges us $200, we should charge them $3000 for our visa.

For developing countries visa fee should be such that our annual visa revenue is equal or greater than what they make from Nigerian visa applicants.

African countries visa fee is free, unless they have dual citizenship in which case they pay the same as Nigerians pay for their country that charges us highest visa. African Americans also get free visas and blacks from Caribbeans and other countries.
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Olakinsdotcom(m): 7:56am On Feb 07, 2020
soleexx:

About the foreigner naturalization status you are right... If u like marry naija man or woman aslong as u are not born here to secure a citizenship na big task.... Most settle for permanent residence
We are on the same side bro... I'm just trying to tell me guy that Nigeria is not as bad as we Nigerians are terming it. if you see how many investors are hustling to get Nigeria visa, this visa on arrival policy really helped them a lot...there's many opportunities in this country my broda make God show us the way.

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by soleexx(m): 8:00am On Feb 07, 2020
Olakinsdotcom:

We are on the same side bro... I'm just trying to tell me guy that Nigeria is not as bad as we Nigerians are terming it. if you see how many investors are hustling to get Nigeria visa, this visa on arrival policy really helped them a lot...there's many opportunities in this country my broda make God show us the way.

Amen that's the fact... Some whites lives here with their kids... If naija bad nothing of such will occur

Let's pray God shld direct us to where our destiny is

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by chikevictor(m): 8:08am On Feb 07, 2020
Useless govt, can anything good come out from dis naija.smh
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Xclusiveme: 9:22am On Feb 07, 2020
The major African countries foreigners from USA visits are South Africa, Kenya, Egypt, Morocco.
Those whites that come to Nigeria are the Filipinos and chinese. What would an American man be doing in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Xclusiveme: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2020
Organs:

what is the difference between appease and placate? asking for myself. I want to use it to abuse Ipob people, if they appease me, i will placatize and placatimize them one time.....
you're obviously from the shit hole country cos that's how they think
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Olakinsdotcom(m): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2020
soleexx:

Amen that's the fact... Some whites lives here with their kids... If naija bad nothing of such will occur

Let's pray God shld direct us to where our destiny is
Amin bro.
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by IvoryFever: 9:28am On Feb 07, 2020
Yeye Nigerians( yes, all of us)
US kill suleimani (not so sure of the spelling) Una run begin protest...as assistant Iran ABI Iraq..as younger brothers ABI younger sisters to the Suleimani man..why won't US ban us..when we have identified with terrorist groups..

And for this particular article..I have nothing to say, FG keep yeyeing yourself
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by ugooinnocent: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2020
Somehow

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 07, 2020
Hmmm they should subsidy on other important things in the country
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by ifymadu: 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
J111333:
No, I do everything by US MAIL.
Next time, pay for the naija visa online and naija embassy will send it to you by us mail. It's very easy, fast and convenient.

Oh, that's great. So you just enclose a USPS self addressed priority envelope? I will visit their website, knowledge is key indeed. Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Thirteenblood: 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
anonimi:

That's right it's fake news because Trump is in on it too or how come a president acting like he is a King embarrassed in his shining moment? Its propaganda for the masses.

Either you are with the one and true God or you are down with Satan.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by TheSourcerer: 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
BreconHills:

Bros you can adjust how you spend your income. You can even give some of your income away. What you cannot do is cut your rent or the amount you are charged at the fuel station. I am surprised you did not alk about a constitutional amendment so that we change this expensive system of government. But when your heart is set on achieving a specific answer, you gotta work towards it. Get that.
hmm I see
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Organs(m): 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
Xclusiveme:
you're obviously from the shit hole country cos that's how they think

Mumu where are you from? Biafra?
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by martinmiller: 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
fergie006:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/breaking-fg-slashes-visa-fees-for-u-s-citizens/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I don't see how this policy will benefit a common man in this country, trying to appease the u s government with visa cut is not a credible move by a sane government, they know what to do but they won't act either ..

Nigerian government, the citizens, all security outfit in the country and the Media are all monumental failure's ..
Re: FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens by Eazi1(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
adecz:
sad sad

$180 to $160 na him be "Slash"?

Abi English hard una?
I'm clearful in reading comment to see anyone who's gonna quote those shit? The topic is contrary to the write up, btw they'd call our homestead "CHEAP"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Living In The UK: Property,Mortgage And Related / Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics) / Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.