Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,828 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

To Enhance Your Spiritual Life And Relationship With Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Enhance Your Spiritual Life And Relationship With Christ (175 Views)

How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? / "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church / Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Enhance Your Spiritual Life And Relationship With Christ by Toria26: 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
I'm Pleading with we all the Christians, I know we may be busy or distracted but let's be involved in something that can motivate and encourage our spiritual life and relationship with Christ, join our WhatsApp or Telegram group, we experience Day time and Evening classes everyday. To join send your number to 09068659049

God bless us.
Re: To Enhance Your Spiritual Life And Relationship With Christ by chiiraq802(m): 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
0902 338 1725....pls add me

(1) (Reply)

Nobody's Life Is Better Than Your Own. Rejoice! The Enemy Cannot Take.... / The First Book Of Adam And Eve: Chapter IV / There Will Be Sunshine The Day After Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.