Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

How You Can Save And Earn Interest On Your Savings. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How You Can Save And Earn Interest On Your Savings. (934 Views)

Earn Interest From Your Savings While You Work And Sleep Peacefully / Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich / Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Save And Earn Interest On Your Savings. by GideonOludayomi(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
Have you heard about rubies?

Well, Rubies is an online banking platform with a physical office known as highstreet microfinance bank in Lagos.

Believe me, their platform is a rare shift from the mediocre banking style we are all used to. I downloaded their app, registered and got my acct number online but that is not my main point.

The main point here is that, you can make your savings an investment opportunity with them. Why would you keep your savings where you end up losing a chunk of it to mindless deductions when you can put it where you get to earn interest on it?

I use the bank and their service delivery is excellent. Perhaps, you can join me in promoting this outstanding feat for the good of all, just follow the link below to register.

https://rubiesbank.page/FRnQN5rsNhBrmX7R7

Note: when you click, I will be rewarded for linking you up to this rare banking platform. I guess that is fair considering the shackles I will be saving you from.

Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

How to Make money with Google Adsense search box Fast! / Africgold Bonus (free Registration Bonus) / What Can I Invest 100 - 200k In, That Will Fetch Me 2-3k Profit Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.