Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) (94937 Views)

Ifeanyi Michael Isibor Dies Of Gunshot Wounds In His Farm In Delta (Graphic) / Former UFC Champion Velasquez Arrested On Suspension Of Attempted Murder / Meet John Jairo Velasquez — Pablo Escobar’s Top Hitman Who Killed Over 250 Peopl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by Itsme0I: 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Hmmmm...

Where do I even start from?

This isn't something I can post here per se.

There are lots of things I cannot post on this forum. (I'm not into the private messaging stuff either)

All I can do is to point you in the right direction so that you can find the answers you seek. I'm a seeker myself.

Whatever religion you practice at the moment, Islam or Christianity, you need to start asking questions.

Question the beliefs, doctrines and teachings you are clinging to right now. Trust me, things are not what you've been told they are.

That is the first step.

All those things you have read in the holy books and have heard your religious teachers tell you that your mind thinks may be wrong, start with those. Don't shy away from questioning your faith.

That was where I started from. My mind wouldn't hold still. Had questions even the priests in my church couldn't answer.

Keep asking those questions. Don't stop.

The Cosmos see your efforts.

And as the ancient occult saying goes, when the student is ready, the teacher appears.

That is very very true, because that was exactly what happened for me.

That is the path of Truth. Question everything. Especially, everything your heart and common sense tells you is wrong about your religious doctrines.

There are stages in Spiritual Growth.

Stage one: The Ignorant. A position almost all religious people hold as well as atheists. In fact, more than 99% of the world's people fall into this category. They accept what their religion tells them without question. Or they don't even bother with religion and God. They just sleep, eat, shit, Bleep and die. If they are religious, they see the contradictions in their religion and yet push them away that they don't matter. They believe if they go to church or mosque enough, God will reward them with heaven. They will reject the truth which sounds plausible to them if it negates what their religion teaches.

Stage Two: The Neophyte. The student who has broken free from the shackles of religious miseducation and is finally seeking the truth. His heart yearns for the truth and seeks it. He understands that his loyalty is to the Truth and not to a religion. He is willing to discard any doctrine of his religion that doesn't conform to the truth. He understands that religion may lift him up to a point, but it won't get him there. Spirituality would.

Stage Three: The Initiate. He has struggled and now he has separated himself from the rest of humanity. He sees himself and knows himself as he truly is. A true image and likeness of the unseen GOD. This knowledge gives him liberation over the fear of death because then he knows he can never die. He has successfully crossed the borderline between mundane and special. He has access to powers tied to the Soul. He is able to see much more clearly what his destiny is, whay he needs to do to achieve it and which path he must take. And of course with that knowledge comes the knowledge to access the powers he needs to do what needs to be done. Of course he also begins to develop his powers over nature, which people have termed as Magic or Miracle.

Stage Four: The Adept He has mastered most of the powers available to him. He is totally set and focused on the journey before him. He has advanced much on the Path to Life and Light. You can imagine what powers he has access to. He is a light worker and helps those on this physical plane and other invisible planes to make spiritual progress. Leaving his body whenever he feels like and ascending to even higher Astral planes to commune with them, gain knowledge and even assist them in their spiritual journey becomes a norm for him.

Stage Five: The Master He has all the knowledge available in the Universe. At that stage He is ready to merge and become one with The ABSOLUTE whom we call GOD. He is barely human anymore. Even higher than Archangels.
Jesus the Christ, when HE walked on Earth was a MASTER. Now HE sits at the Right Hand of The Father ready to merge with THE ABSOLUTE GOD.

That is the journey we all must embark upon.

Most people waste their earth years chasing after phantoms like iPhones, cars, sex etc.

Life is a circle, only the powerful convert their circular path of birth and rebirth into a Spiral path.

Don't mistake me though, Religion has its place in the Spiritual development of man. Most people would remain at the level of beasts for a long time if not for religion.

But, you get to a level and the wings given to you by religion becomes heavy on your back and you may need to shed it for a time being to be able to rise further.
[/s]
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
machiavelli95:

Please tell me more, can I send you a PM?

I have given you the response I would give you if you sent me a PM.

Begin on your own journey.

Begin to question your set beliefs. Be sincere. Be relentless. Ask questions of yourself.

There is no shortcut when it comes to the Spiritual journey.

We must all walk the path.

When you are ready as a student, trust the Universe, She will provide a teacher for you.

She always does. smiley
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by Itsme0I: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

I have given you the response I would give you if you sent me a PM.

Begin on your own journey.

Begin to question your set beliefs. Be sincere. Be relentless. Ask questions of yourself.

There is no shortcut when it comes to the Spiritual journey.

We must all walk the path.

When you are ready as a student, trust the Universe, She will provide a teacher for you.

She always does. smiley
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) / Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One / Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.