Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey (30837 Views)

Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Neymar Faces Tough Trial For Move To Barcelona, And Could Spend 6 Years In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by tophumble(m): 1:34am On Feb 07, 2020
This news is not good at all. I know those blue and red things in England will be happy abt this. I no know how e take concern them sef

1 Like

Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Carlyboi(m): 1:52am On Feb 07, 2020
Valverde no good e no good!dem never sabi how e dey go Shebi dem dey win league they win Copa del Rey or enter final the guy no try when the matter be like Madrid and man utd own for the past few seasons dem go learn las las ni

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Opperwezen(m): 1:52am On Feb 07, 2020
Chai, dem boys ticket go don cut tire. Issokay we die here cry
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 07, 2020
Chevronstaff:
We’re seeing a Copa Del Rey semifinals WITHOUT ANY OF Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atlético Madrid, Valencia, and Sevilla....Na wa oo...grin

Copa del rey will be so fvcken boring. I had to unfollow it the moment madrid and barca were knocked out

1 Like

Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by zolaman(f): 2:24am On Feb 07, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
See your mouth, what do you know about football, apart from Ronaldo?

I will advice you concentrate on zeeworld.
Thank you
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 07, 2020
zolaman:

Thank you
You are welcome.
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by TruthSpeaker: 2:47am On Feb 07, 2020
WHAT A COINCIDENCE. FUNNY ENOUGH IT WAS LA LIGA #8 (REAL SOCIEDAD) AND #9 ATHLETIC CLUB DE BILBAO THAT EXPELLED LA LIGA #1 (REAL MADRID) AND #2 (BARCELONA) RESPECTIVELY.
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by bet9pro: 3:07am On Feb 07, 2020
Both teams have not been good enough this season /facts
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 07, 2020
zolaman:
they have been trophyless since Ronaldo departure, so is not news.
What about the Super cup and the World club cup??

1 Like

Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by AgentNairaland(f): 5:22am On Feb 07, 2020
allahu akusbar
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by uthlaw: 5:23am On Feb 07, 2020
zolaman:
even when he was their,they do go trophyless!
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 07, 2020
That Alexander Isak's underrated.

Dude's a very decent player. Watched him play for Sweden twice and I was convinced.

As for Copa del Rey, this is actually good news for the minnows. I mean, would be great to see Mirandes pick it up. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 5:55am On Feb 07, 2020
So messi missed a good chance and one on one. Bottler goat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Microwhy: 6:01am On Feb 07, 2020
I don't know why, whenever I am watching football, I feel it is staged.
After the Real Madrid, I just off the TV and straight to bed.
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Aturitoroman: 6:02am On Feb 07, 2020
angry
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by madridguy(m): 6:16am On Feb 07, 2020
Are you sure ? What happened to the Super cup in Jeddah, KSA?

Cc: hadura29

zolaman:
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Olam09(m): 6:27am On Feb 07, 2020
As far as messi still remains the club coach. barca will always loss ni messi is just like a dictator in Barcelona he's a idiot dwarf always interfering in club management affairs and it's obivious i trust Mourinho if to say he be barca coach he don't care whether to sell or bench that idiot dwarf and some idiot will say he's humble and polite than ronaldo hell no that's a lie ronaldo still remains the most humble,kind and respected player in football ge has set much more record than that idiot dwarf despite that he's not get mad with all his achievements and start dictating for juve or any place he move to to say the fact as long as messi remains in barca. Barcelona will always remain a shithole

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Olam09(m): 6:29am On Feb 07, 2020
NuissancePolice:

Copa del rey will be so fvcken boring. I had to unfollow it the moment madrid and barca were knocked out
altheletico is still in copa del Roy baba na him cut barca yesterday jare
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Lawrencestix(m): 6:31am On Feb 07, 2020
zolaman:
bro this season dem win trophy get ursef updated

1 Like

Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:36am On Feb 07, 2020
Saw it coming, yesterday wen i saw madrid losing at home wot came to my mind be say Barca fit lose theirz too both na partner in crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by frankmoney(m): 6:41am On Feb 07, 2020
So the Messi no fit do anything grin..... So called goat

1 Like

Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by golddare: 6:42am On Feb 07, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Any Naija Guy Wey Still Dey NL by this 1am midnight
Should Go & Apply For Gateman Work..

Na Like This All Of Una Ticket Go Still Cut.. grin grin

What if he already be gate man? The forum can be addictive.
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by millionboi(m): 6:47am On Feb 07, 2020
Shock
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Raphykiki002(m): 6:52am On Feb 07, 2020
Mehn na wa oo
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by LibraKing: 6:58am On Feb 07, 2020
Discombulator:
And some people said laliga is a two team league.
did you even read, wasn't it an upset........does upset comes normal........ 10years in a row and this happened
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:12am On Feb 07, 2020
Capnd143:
This is very funny.
This Qique setièn dey like buhari, we all hoped he'll be the saviour, turn out to be the destroyer

I swear him come even worst pass ooo �
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by manGODDED: 7:26am On Feb 07, 2020
Olam09:
As far as messi still remains the club coach. barca will always loss ni messi is just like a dictator in Barcelona he's a idiot dwarf always interfering in club management affairs and it's obivious i trust Mourinho if to say he be barca coach he don't care whether to sell or bench that idiot dwarf and some idiot will say he's humble and polite than ronaldo hell no that's a lie ronaldo still remains the most humble,kind and respected player in football ge has set much more record than that idiot dwarf despite that he's not get mad with all his achievements and start dictating for juve or any place he move to to say the fact as long as messi remains in barca. Barcelona will always remain a shithole
you are here wasting your energy ranting about an idiot dwarf who doesn't give a shit about your existence and is living 100 times a better life than you will ever live... ahn ahn!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by fergie001: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2020
ghettokid1... nwa mama angry grin grin
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 07, 2020
Olam09:
altheletico is still in copa del Roy baba na him cut barca yesterday jare

No be even atletico madrid o, na atletic bilbao. Wetin concern me with them? undecided
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Angelfrost(m): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2020
zolaman:

That's something called coincidence, my good sir.

If Barcelona had kept on winning UCL since their last one, many would have said it's because of Messi's presence.

Ronaldo smelled the inevitable downward spiral, made up an excuse of seeking new challenges, and vamoosed...

Y'all should stop this ignorance of according results of team efforts to single individuals.

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Topmaike007(m): 8:00am On Feb 07, 2020
K00da:
Am a barca fan but am very happy 4 barca and real Madrid today.
Next is champions league elimination by God grace. It's a wake up call, they think they are still giants..they think they are the big dogs, they don't know that there are Lions roaming the streets now.
they can eliminate barca but not Madrid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Governor Udom Visits Super Eagles, Promises $10,000 Per Goal Against Cameroon / Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.