Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) (64131 Views)

Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' / Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) / Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by solmus: 8:35am On Feb 07, 2020
TheChameleon:
embarassed

The Lancet once reported that bearded women developed yamlegs from chasing Afonja Demons.

True or False ? undecided

False, Yoruba demon dont get chased by ladies, we shop for them like breads in shoprite, slack them up and turn them to baby mama

Thats how stars do thats how Yoruba Angels roll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by NaijadrivaCars: 8:35am On Feb 07, 2020
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by TheChameleon: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2020
solmus:

False, Yoruba demon dont get chased by ladies, we shop for them like breads in shoprite, slack them up and turn them to baby mama

Thats how stars do thats how Yoruba Angels roll

1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by SoNature(m): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2020
Why is Davido not grabbing her boobs this time?

I just pity women who marry men because of money.

You won't mean anything to him other than another piece of furniture he just acquired.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by IdrisE(m): 8:37am On Feb 07, 2020
I like this! True True money good o
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2020
chatinent:
Who is a wife? A wife is sb who is legally, physically and spiritually married to, by a 'man'.

Who is jobless, someone that carry another people matter for head like gala.

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by ekestic1976(f): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2020
alonzoiv:
Money good. Tribal bigots and naysayers, keep off pls.
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by israelmao(m): 8:40am On Feb 07, 2020
Money is answers ALL things.
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by ekestic1976(f): 8:40am On Feb 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
As much as I love this couple and wish them well, o honestly think they should slow down on this social media thingy... These two should start acting like grown ups for once. Must they try to be in the news every now and then? This thing is now beginning to look as if they're seeking validation from the society.. There are other celebrities out there whose relationships don't really get on the news often and that doesn't mean they don't love each other, just that they feel whatever goes on is not a business of the public.... This right here isn't my business too anyways, just how i feel... Na dem still sabi..
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by hopefulLandlord: 8:41am On Feb 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin
Vanity upon vanity crew keep off grin
It was Earl Wilson that said that, I think, not Warren Buffet
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by ekestic1976(f): 8:41am On Feb 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
As much as I love this couple and wish them well, o honestly think they should slow down on this social media thingy... These two should start acting like grown ups for once. Must they try to be in the news every now and then? This thing is now beginning to look as if they're seeking validation from the society.. There are other celebrities out there whose relationships don't really get on the news often and that doesn't mean they don't love each other, just that they feel whatever goes on is not a business of the public.... This right here isn't my business too anyways, just how i feel... Na dem still sabi..

Bad belle. Between you and Davido, who's older?

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Correcto: 8:42am On Feb 07, 2020
I just wondering your business with the Chioma
partnerbizn4:
What's really so special about this chioma?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Mistaicey2288: 8:43am On Feb 07, 2020
ekestic1976:

Bad belle. Between you and Davido, who's older?

This further confirms what i said. I act matured. I don't flaunt my life or relationship on social media. Okay you can run along now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by contigiency(m): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2020
Chioma you fine no be small.
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by ugohenry2019(m): 8:45am On Feb 07, 2020
chatinent:
Who is a wife? A wife is sb who is legally, physically and spiritually married to, by a 'man'.

wailers spotted..
is there parents complaining..to u
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:45am On Feb 07, 2020
I never reach Davido 20% of wealth we dey command pretty lady of class and value, what if I reach and passed him by, I'll surely go for international classic babe

money can't buy class, Davido is an example. respect to Star boy

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by partnerbizn4(m): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2020
Correcto:
I just wondering your business with the Chioma

I am jealous lol
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by TheChameleon: 8:47am On Feb 07, 2020
vaca1:

Tryy to be funny, try harder

Try to cry less. A grown man shouldn't be bawling this way grin

Epain am

Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by arrianw: 8:50am On Feb 07, 2020
Lovely
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by VAQAXY: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2020
Congrats
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Obataopue: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2020
[s]
post=86446227:

Biko, Stop this!

Seems you want some GBAS-GBOS!!
[/s]
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by TheChameleon: 8:54am On Feb 07, 2020
Realtalk20:

This post made no sense . You could have just kept quiet you know?

Cry louder.

Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Khaligraph: 8:56am On Feb 07, 2020
They both look weird
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by GMbuharii: 8:56am On Feb 07, 2020
Child birth Sha!

Davido like better thing jare.....no as though he didn't see those alatas,they just no dey baff and change pann...

grin grin grin
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 07, 2020
who ask you
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Realtalk20: 9:00am On Feb 07, 2020
TheChameleon:

Cry louder.

Actually it didn't just distracted me from the comment flow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo's Outfit At Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.