Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) (64117 Views)

Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money' / Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) / Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by miniziter(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
Zane2point4:

If she fine pass your babe she no fine pass mine o.
Let's see her pix. Post yours and I'll post mine.
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Thukzee01(m): 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Arab money.
Although i woke up at the right side of the bed but let me smoke some weed to be up and doing

My nigggar i tire for them o

What money can not do too much money will do it

May we not stay broke for too long niggarrrz

And may God bless us with Arab money
If you are a niggarrr and you understand "Arab money" then you must be a real niggarrr
Daammnn
I understand Arab money buh I prefer Swiss Funds or Paris club�
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by PCFC(m): 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
Where is Ifeanyi my friend?

Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Optoelectronics: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
post=86446164:
Awwwwwww. kiss kiss

This is Lovely,
Pretty,
Beautiful.

HAPPINESS IS FREE!!

We go love ooooo.

kiss kiss

Beautiful Chef Chi on fleek......

Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by BigJoe19: 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
miniziter:

Let's see her pix. Post yours and I'll post mine.
Only little children argue about their girlfriend's or wife's beauty.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Harmmy4(f): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
Cute pictures
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by swetjo(f): 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
Better.
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Splashme: 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
Great couple
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Exodora: 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
As much as I love this couple and wish them well, o honestly think they should slow down on this social media thingy... These two should start acting like grown ups for once. Must they try to be in the news every now and then? This thing is now beginning to look as if they're seeking validation from the society.. There are other celebrities out there whose relationships don't really get on the news often and that doesn't mean they don't love each other, just that they feel whatever goes on is not a business of the public.... This right here isn't my business too anyways, just how i feel... Na dem still sabi..
See them pepper body them!
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Mistaicey2288: 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
Exodora:

See them pepper body them!

Pepper bodi for what exactly? As per say na him dey feed me abi i no get my own relationship or what? You people need to comment with sense sometimes. This is an open forum and you don't always have to exhibit your illiteracy for the world to see.. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by hotmediatv: 2:48am On Feb 08, 2020
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Exodora: 7:19am On Feb 08, 2020
solmus:
cool

and thats how you colonise a woman, Chioma the baby mama that craves marriage followed Davido to dubai for a marriage yet oga davido no go still give her marriage

Davido told you all this , you must be his P.A
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Exodora: 7:23am On Feb 08, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Pepper bodi for what exactly? As per say na him dey feed me abi i no get my own relationship or what? You people need to comment with sense sometimes. This is an open forum and you don't always have to exhibit your illiteracy for the world to see.. SMH!
See who is talking about been lattered here , so what exactly will you gain from been bittered here. Oh ! I see you are the one that will change the world on this promiscurity .
Mumu the fast you realise there is nothing you can do about the change of things the better for your health.FOOl!!!!!!!!!
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Mistaicey2288: 7:28am On Feb 08, 2020
Exodora:

See who is talking about been lattered here , so what exactly will you gain from been bittered here. Oh ! I see you are the one that will change the world on this promiscurity .
Mumu the fast you realise there is nothing you can do about the change of things the better for your health.FOOl!!!!!!!!!

You see why i said you're an illiterate? Did you not read the part where i said i was only speaking my own mind because that's my own thoughts and it's actually not my business still? Must everyone agree with what a Celebrity does because it's a celebrity that is doing it.? Are celebrities gods? Ohh well i forgot some of you worship them and see them as your mini gods so if anyone speaks against what they do, you tag the person bitter. You're just a useless and worthless low life M0ron... Compound FOOL!
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by miniziter(m): 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
BigJoe19:
Only little children argue about their girlfriend's or wife's beauty.

That shows who you're because you started it.
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Exodora: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
[quote author=Mistaicey2288 post=86471417]

You see why i said you're an illiterate? Did you not read the part where i said i was only speaking my own mind because that's my own thoughts and it's actually not my business still? Must everyone agree with what a Celebrity does because it's a celebrity that is doing it.? Are celebrities gods? Ohh well i forgot some of you worship them and see them as your mini gods so if anyone speaks against what they do, you tag the person bitter. You're just a useless and worthless low life M0ron... Compound FOOL! [/quote
You are a fool for thinking that for the fact that you use 'i was I only speaking my mind .....' to avoid troll makes you an educated then you are the worst nincompoop I have ever read about.
Is she not better than your stupid sis them that gives theirs for free. Toad. Go get a life and stop hating . FOOL!
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Sexyliciousbri: 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
Best couple ever
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Exodora: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

You see why i said you're an illiterate? Did you not read the part where i said i was only speaking my own mind because that's my own thoughts and it's actually not my business still? Must everyone agree with what a Celebrity does because it's a celebrity that is doing it.? Are celebrities gods? Ohh well i forgot some of you worship them and see them as your mini gods so if anyone speaks against what they do, you tag the person bitter. You're just a useless and worthless low life M0ron... Compound FOOL!
You are an illiterate
You are useless
You are worthless
Yet you are upset I called you a Fool? That title didn't come out of nowhere , it was specially warranted by the unmoisturized in my mentions .
You are the first card of the major arcana in taroti!!!!!!
Listen here you silly goose, you claim to be educated and yet you write with so much foolishness in you.Tell me what is the criteria for someone to be termed illiterate , you are the worst illiterate I have known , you still remain a fool am quiet sure somebody has mentioned that to you.FOol!
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by BigJoe19: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
miniziter:

That shows who you're because you started it.
You are quoting the wrong person, I was only telling you to stop arguing with the other guy.
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Mistaicey2288: 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
Exodora:

You are an illiterate
You are useless
You are worthless
Yet you are upset I called you a Fool? That title didn't come out of nowhere , it was specially warranted by the unmoisturized in my mentions .
You are the first card of the major arcana in taroti!!!!!!
Listen here you silly goose, you claim to be educated and yet you write with so much foolishness in you.Tell me what is the criteria for someone to be termed illiterate , you are the worst illiterate I have known , you still remain a fool am quiet sure somebody has mentioned that to you.FOol!

Again i repeat, you're an illiterate. Its even evident in this your last write up again. You're just ranting in your comment here without saying anything meaningful but ended up making a mockery of your worthless self. Secondly, you still asking the criteria for tagging you an illiterate when i already told you the reason in my previous comments. The reasons were clearly stated but you still asking stupid question again.. Youre indeed a confirmed big illiterate and M0ron. Useless compound FOOL! Continue barking like a mad dog that you are okay?
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by miniziter(m): 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
BigJoe19:
You are quoting the wrong person, I was only telling you to stop arguing with the other guy.

OK thanks alot. I appreciate.
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Exodora: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Again i repeat, you're an illiterate. Its even evident in this your last write up again. You're just ranting in your comment here without saying anything meaningful but ended up making a mockery of your worthless self. Secondly, you still asking the criteria for tagging you an illiterate when i already told you the reason in my previous comments. The reasons were clearly stated but you still asking stupid question again.. Youre indeed a confirmed big illiterate and M0ron. Useless compound FOOL! Continue barking like a mad dog that you are okay?
That is it an illiterate you are FOoL!!!!!!!!
I just came to realise that your choice of calling people illiterate is usually when they don't share the same view point .
Yes I am an illiterate at least I am not a Nerd , I personally prefer not being a fool like you, who claimed to be literate yet i see nothing here that depicts you as one.
Tell me what exactly have you accomplished in your life time that makes you Einstein?
Unless you name is Google , stop acting like you know everything .Oh yes! Everyone is entitled to be illiterate , but you abuse the privilege .I just discovered illiterate individual is here among us FoOL!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Mistaicey2288: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
Exodora:

That is it an illiterate you are FOoL!!!!!!!!
I just came to realise that your choice of calling people illiterate is usually when they don't share the same view point .
Yes I am an illiterate at least I am not a Nerd , I personally prefer not being a fool like you, who claimed to be literate yet i see nothing here that depicts you as one.
Tell me what exactly have you accomplished in your life time that makes you Einstein?
Unless you name is Google , stop acting like you know everything .Oh yes! Everyone is entitled to be illiterate , but you abuse the privilege .I just discovered illiterate individual is here among us FoOL!!!!!!!!!!

@The bolded part... Thank God you even understand everyone is entitled to his opinion. So why then did you jump into my mention in the first place cos i only aired my opinion about David and his babe? You didn't respect that but resorted to calling me bitter. I went further to ask why would you say I'm bitter. Is it that he's feeding me or i don't have my own relationship or what? But yet you kept on wailing and tagging me a fool and mumu all because i have my own opinion regardless whether he's a celebrity or not because I'm also a human being unlike you who is ready to bow down at his feet and see him as your god so everything he does is right in your eyes and everyone has ro agree with him or else you tag the person bitter.. The truth here is, you are the one who doesn't ever respect other people's opinions and you should definitely be the last person to talk about opinions here... You're a total disgrace to yourself. And again i repeat, you are a M0ron and worthless low life. Go ahead and call me a fool as usual since that's your favourite word. Arìndìn oshi!
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Exodora: 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

@The bolded part... Thank God you even understand everyone is entitled to his opinion. So why then did you jump into my mention in the first place cos i only aired my opinion about David and his babe? You didn't respect that but resorted to calling me bitter. I went further to ask why would you say I'm bitter. Is it that he's feeding me or i don't have my own relationship or what? But yet you kept on wailing and tagging me a fool and mumu all because i have my own opinion regardless whether he's a celebrity or not because I'm also a human being unlike you who is ready to bow down at his feet and see him as your god so everything he does is right in your eyes and everyone has ro agree with him or else you tag the person bitter.. The truth here is, you are the one who doesn't ever respect other people's opinions and you should definitely be the last person to talk about opinions here... You're a total disgrace to yourself. And again i repeat, you are a M0ron and worthless low life. Go ahead and call me a fool as usual since that's your favourite word. Arìndìn oshi!
Yes my psychiatrist told me that too , a slowpoke and even worthless low life and I said I want other opinion . He said okay , you are an illiterate too.
It is better to let someone think you are an illiteeate than to open your mouth and prove it.
Keep talking someday you will say something intelligent , because even till now I still have not seen what makes you a literate .Onye iberibe !!!!!!!!!!FoOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Mistaicey2288: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
Exodora:

Yes my psychiatrist told me that too , a slowpoke and even worthless low life and I said I want other opinion . He said okay , you are an illiterate too.
It is better to let someone think you are an illiteeate than to open your mouth and prove it.
Keep talking someday you will say something intelligent , because even till now I still have not seen what makes you a literate .Onye iberibe !!!!!!!!!!FoOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Good to know yoir Psychiatrist told you that. Uou really need to see him more often cos you're obviously mentally deranged. Lol, you can say you haven't seen what makes me a literate all you want. But any sensible person who goes through our mentions all through will definitely agree that I'm far better off your illiterate stupid self.. Continue making a fool of yourself okay? Ọmọ àlè játi jàti..
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by Mistaicey2288: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Exodora:

Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the Stupid people . You are a literate yet you can't fathom when one is being Sarcastic. I would slap you, but that would be animal abuse.Let you advice you FooL just slip into something more comfortable like Coma. FooL!!!!!!

Lol. Go and slap your parents at home anuofia. You said you were being sarcastic. Now tell me, what part of your previous comment was sarcastic? That coma you wish me will definitely be yours trust me. You'll remain miserable in life. Stupid Nuisance!
Re: Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) by makoko234: 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
Pace 2

2gb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo's Outfit At Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Korede Bello: 4 Reasons Why Everybody Is Crushing On Him (photos) / Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.