Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

I'm A Man Intending To Get Married. But Can She Pay The Dowry - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I'm A Man Intending To Get Married. But Can She Pay The Dowry (494 Views)

Countries Where Women Pay The Dowry Of Men Before Marriage / Reno Omokri Supports Heavy Dowry Payment In Igbo Culture. / Why Do Nigerians Confuse Bride Price And Dowry. (2) (3) (4)

I'm A Man Intending To Get Married. But Can She Pay The Dowry by Christmasdon(m): 7:19am On Feb 07, 2020
She wants to pay the dowry, which is my responsibility. should eye fold my hand and watch her go ahead. please advice.
Re: I'm A Man Intending To Get Married. But Can She Pay The Dowry by Abboki: 7:20am On Feb 07, 2020
Y
Re: I'm A Man Intending To Get Married. But Can She Pay The Dowry by JasonScoolari: 7:21am On Feb 07, 2020
Christmasdon:
She wants to pay the dowry, which is my responsibility. should eye fold my hand and watch her go ahead. please advice.
Should "eye" fold my hands?

Are you for real? Bro don't just fold your hands bro, fold everything you've.

Opportunity comes once in a lifetime.

Re: I'm A Man Intending To Get Married. But Can She Pay The Dowry by Skyfornia(m): 7:26am On Feb 07, 2020
Christmasdon:

Why should eye fold your hands when you nose it will bring insult tomorrow?

Re: I'm A Man Intending To Get Married. But Can She Pay The Dowry by Amthol(m): 7:27am On Feb 07, 2020
Christmasdon:
Noooo
Re: I'm A Man Intending To Get Married. But Can She Pay The Dowry by yanabasee(m): 7:31am On Feb 07, 2020
OP, never let any woman pay her dowry to be your wife..... Except she's an Indian woman.
Re: I'm A Man Intending To Get Married. But Can She Pay The Dowry by fernandez1(m): 7:46am On Feb 07, 2020
Lala this days and mumu romance forum....I'm expecting this to hit front page.....
Re: I'm A Man Intending To Get Married. But Can She Pay The Dowry by fernandez1(m): 7:49am On Feb 07, 2020
...up next i shouldnt have mouth the dowry

cheesy grin

Skyfornia:

Why should eye fold your hands when you nose it will bring insult tomorrow?
Re: I'm A Man Intending To Get Married. But Can She Pay The Dowry by daddytime(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2020
The "Dowry" is hers to pay, while you pay the " Brideprice".
Re: I'm A Man Intending To Get Married. But Can She Pay The Dowry by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 07, 2020
Christmasdon:
You should pay it....If she is that buoyant tell her to loan you the money....sign a documented agreement to pay it back even if it takes 20years. Except you don't want to be the crown of her head.
Re: I'm A Man Intending To Get Married. But Can She Pay The Dowry by NobleAngell(f): 12:54am On Feb 08, 2020
daddytime:
The "Dowry" is hers to pay, while you pay the " Brideprice".
ThankYou! At least someone is thinking right.

Traditional Marriage Or White, Which One Is Proper To Come First. / Pls Help,i Need Your Good Advice Igbo And Non Igbo People. / .