Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada (28900 Views)

Judge Orders President Bolsonaro Of Brazil To Wear A Face-Mask / How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? / Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Mynd44: 7:02am On Sep 03, 2020
Skip kissing and consider wearing a mask when having sex to protect yourself from catching the coronavirus, Canada’s chief medical officer said on Wednesday, adding that going solo remains the lowest risk sexual option in a pandemic.

Dr. Theresa Tam said in a statement there is little chance of catching COVID-19 from semen or vaginal fluid, but sexual activity with new partners does increase the risk of contracting the virus, particularly if there is close contact like kissing.

“Like other activities during COVID-19 that involve physical closeness, there are some things you can do to minimize the risk of getting infected and spreading the virus,” she said.

Skip kissing, avoid face-to-face closeness, wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose, and monitor yourself and your partner for symptoms ahead of any sexual activity, Tam said.
https://globalnews.ca/news/7312641/wear-mask-no-kissing-sex-coronavirus-tam/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Peace081: 7:04am On Sep 03, 2020
How true is this?

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by rentAcock(m): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2020
In all seriousness, some girls are so ugly, you need to cover their whole face with nylon bag just to have an erection.

Just the other day I witnessed a young girl collapse on the floor in a busy market. My brain told me to keep walking and pretend like I didnt see anything but my heart forced me to attend to the girl. I quickly rushed over to the unconscious and unresponsive teenager just laying down stone cold on the hot pavement. You see I used to be an avid fan of the TV show Greys Anatomy and I had learnt how to perform CPR just by watching that show. I quickly knelt beside the breathless and pulseless body of this young girl and I immediately started giving her chest compressions; 30 compressions and then 2 breaths mouth-to-mouth. I was scared I might contract covid considering I had no mask on and I was swapping bodily fluid with this stranger. But I didnt care, my mission was to provide as much aide as possible, life has no duplicate. This story probably doesn't belong here on this thread but I just want to say I was able to resuscitate the young girl, although she suffered some broken ribs from the chest compressions. While the message by the health minister comes from a good place, sometimes you cannot avoid having close contact without masks. Love making shouldn't be restricted either, continue to kiss your partner, there's already a high probability you have been exposed to the virus.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2020
Sexual distancing you mean

28 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by teewhydope(m): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2020
what a dumb statement. are canadians animals or what sad

11 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by titiakins: 7:04am On Sep 03, 2020
Ridiculous

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by klm14: 7:04am On Sep 03, 2020
gji3ec1:
cheesy kuku kill us

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by inoki247: 7:04am On Sep 03, 2020
If Condom Break nko... Everybody don turn Covid Analyst shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by bluefilm: 7:05am On Sep 03, 2020
Seriously?

This is the height of enslavement.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 03, 2020
Sex without kissing...when we are not Dogs undecided

BTW,.
I thought I have read somewhere that corona virus can be transmitted sexually , not necessarily through kissing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by visijo(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2020
grin biggest joke ever

Any road you passes so frequent you don't find it difficult to pass even without light. �

If u know u know..

��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by eleojo23: 7:05am On Sep 03, 2020
Then few years from now a child and his mum will have this conversation.

Child: "Mum, who is my dad"?

Mum: "I don't know who he is, he was wearing a mask"

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05am On Sep 03, 2020
Mask Up Guys!

Meanwhile,
CORONAVIRUS IS REAL.

This is coming from first responders in Lagos state and Nigeria as a whole.

We hope people take to the below advice.
CORONAVIRUS IS REAL.....

Stay home when it is not absolutely necessary to go out 
Wear a facemask/covering whenever you must go out 
Keep a safe distance from other people at all times, which is social/physical distancing and avoid crowded places 
Practice good respiratory hygiene (when coughing or sneezing)

Wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds under running water as often as possible
And when facilities for handwashing are unavailable, sanitize your hands as often as possible using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer

valgbo:
bro you're so correct, people don't believe in it because most Nigerians are dumb, the amount of people reported are not even close to the amount that actually had it
You've said it all.

BTW,
We no be bro o!
We are simply WE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Tinaagboba: 7:06am On Sep 03, 2020
They won't still obey am sure

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Kachi4christ(m): 7:06am On Sep 03, 2020
Nothing Musa no go see for gate
.. this covid 19 do and go pls, enough of all this theories coming up everyday
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 03, 2020
Rubbish!Mynd44 are you okay?How you go fvck your boo and not kiss her
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by JesusJesus: 7:06am On Sep 03, 2020
So this covid thing is still out there.
Meanwhile
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by CalabarPikin: 7:06am On Sep 03, 2020
Imposicant

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by maasoap(m): 7:06am On Sep 03, 2020
When two strangers are involved

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by paulolee(m): 7:06am On Sep 03, 2020
some naija men are used to no kissing during sex because thats the olosho code..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Thankgod2020: 7:06am On Sep 03, 2020
Alright
That's fine
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by tendyjohn(m): 7:06am On Sep 03, 2020
maasoap:
When two strangers are involved

Exactly
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by CEOnurse: 7:06am On Sep 03, 2020
Aunty if we are to cover mouth, how we go take suck nipple?

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by hayzedsmart(m): 7:06am On Sep 03, 2020
I donn bilivit! grin
Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by chelsea1116(m): 7:07am On Sep 03, 2020
A PASTOR ASKED HIS CONGREGATION, IF U WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN RAISE UR HANDS, EVERYBDY RAISED THEIR HANDS.

HE THEN ASKED, WHO WANTS TO DIE..NO 1 RAISED THEIR HANDS.

Its not that no1 wanted to go to heaven but they knew they werent ready..

INSTEAD OF ALL D FEAR AND PRECAUTION FOR COVID...WHY DONT WE RATHER GET READY TO MEET GOD IF WE SHOULD BE CALLED UPON ANYTIM. LIVE UR LIFE LIKE ITS UR LAST DAY.

A lover of God shldnt b scared of death but shld fear not being ready.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada by Slawormir: 7:07am On Sep 03, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Sex without kissing is not that sweet o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry / Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) / I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.