Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria (16869 Views)

UK Trial Could Cost Nigeria A Third Of Its Foreign Reserves / Oke Umurhohwo: What Buhari’s Mask Could Have Done For Nigerians / APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 07, 2020
I LOVE TRUMP

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by IdrisE(m): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2020
Africans cannot in anyway be compared to Americans. They reason better than us if i may say. For us na greed, tribalism, selfishness etc, which surround our decision
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by Gabbyosun: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares
Donald trump and Americans can go fuckkk themselves

Bleep
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by Triplerg: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2020
solmus:
cool

For trump who couldnt win popular vote against Hilary Clinton even with all her scandals and had to depend on electoral collage, now that Pelosi had succeeded in painting him black and opening his yansh to the world, i wonder how he would rig himself in against sanders or bidden, with Democrats winning more states at the midterm election to clinch majority in the House

not to forget he has issues with the chinese comuinity , the Arabs , the Africans especially Nigerians, the muslims , the blacks, the feminist, people on welfare system that he wants to cut

Please concentrate on local issues, you know nothing about US politics. The electoral college and not popular votes, has been the determinant of who wins the election.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by solmus: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2020
Triplerg:
Please concentrate on local issues, you know nothing about US politics. The electoral college and not popular votes, has been the determinant of who wins the election.

and hin your small mind, you think he can get enough states to pull such even after what happened at the mid term election which Democrates claimed more state dude think
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by alphaNomega: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2020
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 9:20am On Feb 07, 2020
Patrioticman007:
That Dumb Trump has scaled his scandals not because he is innocent, but because he has majority of buffoons in the Senate. However I pity Nigerians that are supporting this devil incarnate, for Dumb Trump, Nigeria is a shithole its doesn't matter you're a Muslim or Christian, the immigrants visa ban is just a tip of an iceberg.
The world capitalist capital will continue to exploit us economically just like they did during the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade in the 1600's down to coming of Christianity with her Colonial Husband the Union Jack. These neocolonialist will keep using their divide & rule tactics on Nigerians till we understand there is no free meal in free town. Those who know, know.

Trump told u the Truth and Ure getting upset? Isn’t Nigeria a shithole? Even if not completely bt for the most of it yes. Look at all our systems and facilities. He didn’t say it to insults us bt to handle our biz instead of running away from our troubles to the us everytime. Who will fix ur country for u then? Or do u have another country elsewhere? U act like u care about Nigeria bt u really don’t then u turn and blast trump and Americans for not caring either.

Where exactly do u stand

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by albaniy1: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2020
Patrioticman007:
That Dumb Trump has scaled his scandals not because he is innocent, but because he has majority of buffoons in the Senate. However I pity Nigerians that are supporting this devil incarnate, for Dumb Trump, Nigeria is a shithole its doesn't matter you're a Muslim or Christian, the immigrants visa ban is just a tip of an iceberg.

The world capitalist capital will continue to exploit us economically just like they did during the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade in the 1600's down to coming of Christianity with her Colonial Husband the Union Jack ( "They asked us to close our eyes & pray, when we opened back our eyes, we had the bible but our land were gone" O. Daniel. 1911). These neocolonialist will keep using their divide & rule tactics on Nigerians till we understand there is no free meal in free town. Those who know, know.

Chaiiii....! Bross wisdom wan finish u

But most of them here didn't know what u are talking about...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 9:30am On Feb 07, 2020
solmus:

have you check the polls

Same Poll you checked during the 2016 election grin

If you know how strong trump base is, you won’t question his re-election, tom Perez, Democrat chairman has call for recanvass in the iowa caucuses, an election that 97% has been declared just to please bernie’s side, how will you win a national election if you can’t conduct a primary
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by blowjohn(m): 9:31am On Feb 07, 2020
Trump my guy!

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2020
solmus:

and hin your small mind, you think he can get enough states to pull such even after what happened at the mid term election which Democrates claimed more state dude think

Congress person doesn’t vote in electoral college, some are delegated why others are elected, depends on the state and if he could win 304 electoral votes during the whole “era”, he’ll def win more than that in the year election

His base is terrific, hunter buden has even be summoned by the Senate, another prob for Biden, see how media will put out his yanch
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by emusbyz(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2020
allthingsgood:
The only thing I learnt from this is that US politicians crave power above all else. I mean, even before the impeachment was sent to their senate, Republicans who are majority already said they will vote to acquit trump. So what's the point. Nancy pelosi tried to ensure fairness, but at the end of the day majority won.

Bottom line, u can do as u please so long as u have power

That's what you get when you publicly vow to impeach the president few hours after he was sworn in. All your cases will be seen as witch hunt and political vendetta and not service to your country. Not even a defence of the constitution, especially when you openly ripped off an important speech a day before the senate vote. What people see is total hatred for Trump and not love for the country.

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2020
It's the almajiris that need to learn from this.
Though Trump is having his highest approvals since being in office during the impeachment, we didn't see any American citizens beating people up or threaten to disturb the legislature for carrying out their duties even if there's obvious bias.
This shows the American citizens are enlightened and trust their system to do the right thing instead of resorting to self-help

But, are they even aware?
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by Wanity(m): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2020
solmus:
cool

For trump who couldnt win popular vote against Hilary Clinton even with all her scandals and had to depend on electoral collage, now that Pelosi had succeeded in painting him black and opening his yansh to the world, i wonder how he would rig himself in against sanders or bidden, with Democrats winning more states at the midterm election to clinch majority in the House

not to forget he has issues with the chinese comuinity , the Arabs , the Africans especially Nigerians, the muslims , the blacks, the feminist, people on welfare system that he wants to cut

Let's wait and see, we know why Nigeria and other African ass lickers hate him
But let me tell you what you don't know Trump don't give a fvck about you and your fvcking country, what did your African brother do when him was in power all him could do was to turn Libya into a war zone, you black mentality will not tell you how racial you sound with this your comment
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:41am On Feb 07, 2020
4:20 spirit my niggarrr
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares
Donald trump and Americans can go fuckkk themselves

My nigggar
I'm educated and also a real niggarrr
So i have a good sense of reasoning any day anytime twice on Friday morning

Damnnnnn.....What a nice morning. Although i woke up at the right side of the bed but let me drag some weed so i can be up and doing
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by Geosystem(m): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2020
allthingsgood:
The only thing I learnt from this is that US politicians crave power above all else. I mean, even before the impeachment was sent to their senate, Republicans who are majority already said they will vote to acquit trump. So what's the point. Nancy pelosi tried to ensure fairness, but at the end of the day majority won.

Rightly said, a Strong man with his political part men behind him in Congress, stands above any strong institution.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by cococandy(f): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2020
It exposed republicans for the bigots that they are

2 Likes

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:45am On Feb 07, 2020
Patrioticman007:

The world capitalist capital will continue to exploit us economically just like they did during the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade in the 1600's down to coming of Christianity with her Colonial Husband the Union Jack ( "They asked us to close our eyes & pray, when we opened back our eyes, we had the bible but our land were gone" O. Daniel. 1911). These neocolonialist will keep using their divide & rule tactics on Nigerians till we understand there is no free meal in free town. Those who know, know.
You didn't wail like dis when Obama the gay was president o. Anyway, that ur second paragraph, you could substitute the capitalist with Fulani imperialist and bible with quran and your message will still be intact. Now I pray thee, tell which one we should be concerned about presently
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by kophschmerzenii: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2020
So the cowards in the senate are now the model for Nigeria, now i know why Nigeria is underdeveloped, y'all like worshipping racist dictators like Trump.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2020
solmus:
cool

You really think he won't win a Democrat party who can't even hold a caucus?
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2020
arsenal33:
A disgraceful trial where witnesses were not allowed. Nigerians should not copy such nonsense

Can Nigeria even have a trial?
The op said you should learn dedication to duty in the face of serious challenges shown by all involved. No sharing of money or any such thing. Won't you learn dat?
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:52am On Feb 07, 2020
solmus:

have you check the polls
The polls are actually giving him his best ratings ever
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2020
allthingsgood:

Did Angry Nancy ensure fairness during the House's impeachment enquiry. It's all politics and winner takes all. Even here in Nigeria, it's winner takes all including blood.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by aremuforlife(m): 9:58am On Feb 07, 2020
The impeachment is a message to those shouting Nigeria senators are rubber stamp,
American senators has shown us that, they only follow their boss interest and not on the citizens interest

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:59am On Feb 07, 2020
cococandy:
It exposed republicans for the bigots that they are
And democrats for the sore losers that they are

2 Likes

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2020
kophschmerzenii:
So the cowards in the senate are now the model for Nigeria, now i know why Nigeria is underdeveloped, y'all like worshipping racist dictators like Trump.
Should we worship tribal tyrants like Buhari
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by Agugbadin: 10:02am On Feb 07, 2020
I LOVE YOU DONALD Trump

Me too, that is the president I love because he keeps his electioneering campaign promises and fulfill his promises regardless of the criticism and agitations from the adversaries

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2020
aremuforlife:
The impeachment is a message to those shouting Nigeria senators are rubber stamp,
American senators has shown us that, they only follow their boss interest and not on the citizens interest
And the citizens' interest is the removal of Trump from the ballot few months to election right?

How are they rubberstamp for fighting back on a highly partisan impeachment, first in US history?
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by Osidazz19: 10:06am On Feb 07, 2020
A corrupt system where witnesses were denied is what you want Nigeria to learn from? A system where the Republican Senators knew he broke the laws of the land but still voted to acquit the criminal TRAMP? Hell NO. The US has lost a lot of respect all over the world thanks to the antics and dotards ways of Donald Duck TRAMP.

The US has lost the moral authority to criticize other country on issues such as elections, human rights, law and order and so on. ALL thanks to DOTARD TRAMP. We shall make sure we vote the criminal out by NOV 5th 2020.

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by Agugbadin: 10:06am On Feb 07, 2020
aremuforlife:

Our case is different, don't ever compare Nigeria to US where democracy is practiced without polarization of the country, no nepotism, tribalism and it is not the winner takes it all. US is great and mature in their democratic dispensation
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by kophschmerzenii: 10:11am On Feb 07, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Should we worship tribal tyrants like Buhari

I don't know what's happening in your country. How is Trump not a race tyrants too??
Re: Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria by stalyf(m): 10:14am On Feb 07, 2020
Young6x1:
Nice write up

Thank you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements / Seven ‘moments’ Nigerian Women Hit The ‘front-line’ / Sesugh Akume To Court: Order Sharia States To Refund VAT From Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.