Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements (16869 Views)

Toyin Saraki Pens Emotional Letter To Late Brother, Dapo Ojora / Photos From The Service Of Songs For Dapo Ojora / Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by Despirado121(m): 4:48am On Dec 18, 2020
The Ojora royal family has announced the burial arrangement for Dapo Ojora who died on December 11, Igbere TV reports.

Ojora died after allegedly shooting himself in the head. He was the elder brother of Toyin Saraki wife of former Senate President Bukola Saraki.

The family in a statement shared on social media on Wednesday by Mrs Saraki said the wake for Ojora would be held on December 17 while the funeral would take place the following day at The Cathedral Church of Christ, Marina, Lagos.

“With heavy hearts the Ojora Royal Family announces the transition onto eternal glory of our son, husband, father, brother & uncle Omo-Oba Adedapo Adelanke Ojora, who passed onto glory on Friday 11th December, 2020,” the statement read.

“Wake Keeping & Service of Songs: Thursday 17th December, 5pm, Main Field, Lagos Polo Club, Ribadu Rd, Ikoyi.

“Funeral Service: Friday 18th December, 11am, The Cathedral Church of Christ, Marina. All services will be live-streamed at https:///RNrOvT8KAK.

The family further said: “We ask that all mourners observe & adhere to COVID-19 Protocols of mask wearing, sanitisation & physical distancing.”

https://twitter.com/ToyinSaraki/status/1339287292696010752?s=20

Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by fnep2smooth(m): 4:50am On Dec 18, 2020
Rip sir... Killing yourself is not the best option.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by Skmoda360(m): 5:04am On Dec 18, 2020
Rip bro.......oku n sín oku ara wọn ....
Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by chozzy: 5:09am On Dec 18, 2020
R . I . P sir
Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:25am On Dec 18, 2020
No investigation whatsoever ?
He shot himself in the head just laidat?
Anyways, what do we know about him, his lifestyle, his business or his family

RIP Mr Ojora.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by Beremx(f): 6:28am On Dec 18, 2020
There’s no justification for suicide. What were his reasons for killing himself? How would his children feel when they know their father shot himself?

It is well with his soul

1 Like

Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by Dogmatically: 6:28am On Dec 18, 2020
Uneccessary
Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by Mayng01(m): 6:28am On Dec 18, 2020
Rip
Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by Freshduk: 6:29am On Dec 18, 2020
post=97182803:

RIP Mr Ojora.
Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by slawormiir: 6:29am On Dec 18, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by MisteerConcord(m): 6:30am On Dec 18, 2020
What do you want to do with it?

post=97182803:

RIP Mr Ojora.

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by Zetty177x: 6:37am On Dec 18, 2020
R I.P ...but everything look suspicious..it should be investigated before people say suicide.who gave him gun? Was it licensed? Or is he authorized to carry a gun? Who pulled the trigger? He was seen by his Cook...police should investigate well ..if someone living in ikoyi can pull trigger just like that, wetin those for Ajegunle go do?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by Zetty177x: 6:40am On Dec 18, 2020
MisteerConcord:
What do you want to do with it?

He's directly looking for cheap gossip. We ain't giving him nada

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by XXLMANDIGO: 6:43am On Dec 18, 2020
RIP Man. You did your bit and passed the baton...
Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by aperture11: 6:47am On Dec 18, 2020
This man was a good man. I worked with him before on his Dog Whisperers project when I was still so young and didn't deserve a chance. He gave me a chance. He used to train the dogs belonging to the Nigerian forces.

He was just not the same after the bike accident that almost killed him.

Depression is real.

RIP Great Man!

18 Likes

Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by tillaman(m): 6:51am On Dec 18, 2020
shocked
Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by josephft2000: 6:53am On Dec 18, 2020
May we not suffer depression in our entire lives.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by OgaTheTop2: 6:54am On Dec 18, 2020
Smh sad
Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by shollyshine(m): 6:55am On Dec 18, 2020
So sad..R I P
Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by alfredilly: 6:59am On Dec 18, 2020
If you have a beautiful wife, learn to accept the fact that you can lose him to stronger dick. He's said to have been depressed since his oyinbo looking wife divorced him some months ago.
Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by Maxymilliano(m): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2020
With heavy hearts the Ojora Royal Family announces the transition onto eternal glory

How does suicide equates transition to eternal glory ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by Stewart883(m): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2020
I think the power bike accident affected him badly and I heard he had issues too with his wife. RIP sir...
Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by Muhylonaire007: 7:06am On Dec 18, 2020
Skmoda360:
Rip bro.......oku n sín oku ara wọn ....

Omo odo agba
Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by Simplebeauty: 7:08am On Dec 18, 2020
lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed
Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by Hezmatosky: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2020
Very clear, this is a case of failed marriage. Men pls come out to express yourselves. Stop hiding within the problem. Burst out!
Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by lucky4west: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2020
Maxymilliano:

How does suicide equates transition to eternal glory ?
...abioooh......we like saying beautiful things when in reality the case is different....suicide is already an offence to God u cant take life that u cannot give or own.....i pray God forgive him

1 Like

Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by IceTrice01: 8:02am On Dec 18, 2020
lucky4west:
...abioooh......we like saying beautiful things when in reality the case is different....suicide is already an offence to God u cant take life that u cannot give or own.....i pray God forgive him

I don't understand, who owns my life?
Re: Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements by zoedew: 8:04am On Dec 18, 2020
All these for a suicide! The society increasingly should discourage folks from going that way by denying such folks funeral rites that celebrate their lives lived in a manner that brought pain to others and cowardly too! Judas Iscariot is a clear example.
Suicides are responsible for their actions and not anyone else! Stop passing the buck. Stop rewarding the memory of suicides. Wake up and smell the coffee. A cowardly disposition to not take responsibility for one’s action and seek the help of GOD for a way out is at the very causative root of suicide. No one alive lives without a challenge or the other. Everyone does. The suicide gives up and thinks of himself alone only to bring a stain on the family. From now on no one wise will marry into his family without serious caution! Amunibuni omo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Early Morning Fire At Federal Ministry Of Finance, Abuja / Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood / Nkeiruka Onyejeocha: We Will Resume Payment Of Wage Award This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.