Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan (41807 Views)

Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Then As A Captain In Nigeria Army-photo / Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Visits Bandits In Zamfara Forests (Photos) / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by mvem(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
This is currently the only Northern man that has sense

As for the South West people, ona eyes go clear soon
so only you guyz in the whole Nigeria have sense....I see
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by myrates: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
Now we have a great Islamic scholar of northern extraction coming out to speak the truth. Prophet Mohammed (SAW) said "speak the truth even if it is bitter". Most of our Islamic scholars are hypocrites, they kept mute and refused to condemn the poor performance of this government like they did during Jonathan administration. Buhari is a disaster to the existence of Nigeria. Resign now general buhari.....

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
LZAA:

Afamed wee want python dance
Buratai must hear this.

CC ebenezar2020 gmbuharii blackking98 helinues sarrki yarimo

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by DAVE5(m): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
No matter the religion, belief or orientation, evil is evil

Killing of innocent citizens is pure evil no matter the circumstances and doing nothing about the numerous killings as a president is just as much evil as doing the killing himself...

Let us all stand against evil and supporters of evil

Since he has failed to act, I assume he is in support of the killings

The government has failed us

We need to act!!!

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Osidazz19: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
Officialgarri:

I stopped reading when I got here because I know it's coming from a fool.

And anyone who believes this is either suffering dementia or simply foolish bigot blinded by hate

Aptly stated.

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Osidazz19: 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
Obviously the man has lost his memory or has very short memory.
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Stillthebest: 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
[s][s][/s]
Officialgarri:

And anyone who believes this is either suffering dementia or simply foolish bigot blinded by hate

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Godpikin4real(f): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
Coming from the Horses mouth.
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Lymasaba(m): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
By the Time Buhari is finished with this glorified shithole...Even Shekau will confess that he was sponsored to cause mayhem by the Dullard and his cohorts!!!!!

The "Vuvuzela Cartel" of Southwest noisemakers will avoid this thread because their darling Presidiot has been condemed by his own brother, who supported Buhari based on sentiments and has now realized his mistake.

In Summary, the zombies are "FALLING 1 by 1"
angry angry angry angry
Stop this as the sheik is popular PDP cleric like that pastor
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Lymasaba(m): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
immhotep:

Buratai must hear this.

Buurutai in ninja outfit..somewhere will burn

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by DSoj(m): 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
Foolish Sheik who under him and his likes their northern kids became radicals and terrorists.
He should bury his ugly head is shame.
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Germi9: 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
I don't give a hook about PMB,OBJ,GEJ,IBB Tinubu,Atiku, etc..they are all hypocrites
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by kellight(m): 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
You really need to see this video......the said it just as it is, no beating around the bush shocked shocked

Respect to you sir
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by gr8tone: 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Make we just endure am till 2023. We don dey 2020 grin
that 2023 far for my eye no be small
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by LZAA: 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
immhotep:

Buratai must hear this.

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by atheistandproud(m): 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
Just watch as PMB apologists will denounce this man who has spoken the truth.

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by kayusely70(m): 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
Most Nigerians Know
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
this comparative analysis is unnecessary. Gej was a disaster, Buhari is an epidemic virus worse than coronavirus, only illiterate defend that clown

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by kellight(m): 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
witsel4:
He's an IPOB

Abi oo

I talk am say I don see this man for Aba bey sell spare parts grin grin

This is just the beginning grin grin

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by liljboy(m): 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
wwwihy:
Atikulated Shiek

Where was he, when we have bombings all over the place in Abuja during Jonathan.

Nigerians got short memories
we should wait till they take over the whole country bah
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by 2metrelaurie(m): 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ashawopapa001:
Buhari is the best we've ever had

Look at a stupid comment

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by tammie24: 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
The only Muslim in this country that have sense

The others only pretend but silently support terrorism
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by omoharry(f): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bekool:

There might be a mass revolt against this govt very soon if things continue like this. Nigerians are now beginning to speak in one voice this is exactly what Nigerian politicians dread to see.
Nigerians are not capable of a revolt.They are coward..the men of the country are weak and divided along ethnic/religious dichotomy. The Nigerian men have no balls..They are easily intimidated after one or two backlash from police..they will leave the few courageous ones to face the music alone without any support of solidarity..They are very active only one line making mouth.
However, the only people I know are courageous enough to revolt and will still continue to fight in the face of death are the northerner but those ones are consumed and subdued by religion.
.We are too docile ,gullible and our conscience can easily be bought over by money or political appointment enough to abandon the struggle and take the side of their benefactor..
Well, maybe the women of this country might one day rise up for the sake of their children...just like they took charge in the Aba women riot.

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by berrystunn(m): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
Officialgarri:

Even our dog is aware of the insecurity btw 2015 and 2020. grin
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by kellight(m): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
EzeIgbo1:
GUMI has always been a PDP apologist and was on the payroll of PDP so he has no choice but side with his paymasters.

He has never supported Buhari. He is one of the sheikhs despised up north because he sells his belief to the highest bidder.

Senselessness
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Kenturkey048(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
FrLukas:
Anyone that hails Jonathan doesn't really have sense.

Ask Buhari to resign but leave Jonathan out of it.

If he had done well, Buhari will be piggy backing his grandkids in Duara at this moment.
propaganda,hatred and tribalism never made you guys saw beyond your noses ...
I pray we learn to differentiate realities from pretence with God's guidance... Even if you say Jonathan never did well people that have sense would never in this life see buhari as an option.
Because with all the evil calling statements buhari made after 2011 election ,no human with something like a thinking mechanism inside his or her head would think of buhari as a replacement.

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by EzeIgbo1: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
kellight:

[s]Senselessness

Stupidity
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Kenturkey048(m): 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
this comparative analysis is unnecessary. Gej was a disaster, Buhari is an epidemic virus worse than coronavirus, only illiterate defend that clown
Gej wasn't A disaster ,APC made you guys saw him as disaster....
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
Can't you read? He also asked Jonathan to resign.
wwwihy:
Atikulated Shiek

Where was he, when we have bombings all over the place in Abuja during Jonathan.

Nigerians got short memories

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Sylraph1: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
Don't mind IPOB AND THIER PROPAGANDA
GUNI IS AN IPOBIAN...
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by RZArecta(m): 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
Maxymilliano:
But according to the slowpoke, success against Boko haram has brought the country international pride.
even cow prîck get sense pass that Daura dûllard aswear

Top Ten Unresolved Murders Involving Top Nigerians / Aliko Dangote & Zainab Ahmed Visit The Oil Refinery In Lagos / Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians