Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan (41849 Views)

Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Then As A Captain In Nigeria Army-photo / Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Visits Bandits In Zamfara Forests (Photos) / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
[s]
Kenturkey048:
Gej wasn't A disaster ,APC made you guys saw him as disaster....
[/s]

billion of dollars was stolen under his watch ref madueke, Dasuki and others. money meant to protect lives and properties was converted to party jingolo and you want to defend rubbish

I repeat Gej was a disaster, in a sane country, he would have been hanged to death

nonsense

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by dipsetbang(m): 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin
This is currently the only Northern man that has sense

As for the South West people, ona eyes go clear soon

Always distinguish ok? Yoruba Muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by faithfull18(f): 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
We miss Goodluck cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Mummymahdi(f): 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
FarFromAverage:
grin
I'm only happy that the eyes of Buhari's supporters are opening everyday, even though they don't want to admit how noob he is.

It's true sha. But this one is buharis hater from day 1 , he hate him beyond explanation he campaign and fought for Jonathan till d end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Kenturkey048(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

billion of dollars was stolen under his watch ref madueke, Dasuki and others. money meant to protect lives and properties was converted to party jingolo and you want to defend rubbish

I repeat Gej was a disaster, in a sane country, he would have been hanged to death

nonsense
Whats happening now that the money for protecting lives and property aren't stolen?? Atleast then the media was runninvg authencities.Now you know nothing about the government...you know not the amount for subsidy been paid is now 64billion ..
Please am not here to defend anybody because am no way related to either gej or buhari..The only mistake i have made to regret in my entire live is being a Nigerian by Nationality ......people that don't tell themselves truth,but want a progressive change..

2023 you go hear some cowards begin say tunubu na their next messiah..

Well gree your gree make I gree my own gree..have a nice day...

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by bilulu(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
Officialgarri:

I stopped reading when I got here because I know it's coming from a fool.

And anyone who believes this is either suffering dementia or simply foolish bigot blinded by hate
Why wont you stop reading when your brain has been fermented.... until your family is involved before you will speak up. Idiot
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by cejaypriesty(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
Officialgarri:

And anyone who believes this is either suffering dementia or simply foolish bigot blinded by hate
You can do nothing against the truth,name calling doesn't change anything.
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Urchman200: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
Officialgarri:

u are the foolish one here,keep living in delusions and self deceit, u think by coming on every thread to glorify a known failure will make reasonable people to think otherwise?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by faithfull18(f): 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

nonsense
Please please, same rhetoric you guys vomit all the time, it's stale. Your Buhari is worse, no improvement whatsoever, yet money is still being spent and stolen too, worst still, people aren't allowed to talk about it.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Urchman200: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
Officialgarri:

u can call him ipob, but one all of u will alright trust me.
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by ope33: 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
A fool man like Gumi,Atiku man condem Buhari?
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Urchman200: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
GoTV:
Jonathan is overrated. President Buhari is the best president we've ever had in Nigeria.
as a repentant jihadist

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Katuul: 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
This guy honestly seems to have some good conscience.
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Kenturkey048(m): 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
Lostz:
buhari done well in his first term that made you reward him with second term?

tribalism will kill this country
As in ennh ,,the content of the country is the main...see him calling Jonathan disaster and revoted disaster himself....Nigeria and tribalism only GOD go help us....
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Ebenfat: 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
You are psycho . Shame you are far from saying the truth . Hell with you and your buhari

Ashawopapa001:
Buhari is the best we've ever had
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Nadio2019: 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
By the Time Buhari is finished with this glorified shithole...Even Shekau will confess that he was sponsored to cause mayhem by the Dullard and his cohorts!!!!!

The "Vuvuzela Cartel" of Southwest noisemakers will avoid this thread because their darling Presidiot has been condemed by his own brother, who supported Buhari based on sentiments and has now realized his mistake.

In Summary, the zombies are "FALLING 1 by 1"
angry angry angry angry

Buhari has no other agenda as president than Islamize and Fulanize southern Nigeria, insert Sharia criminal laws in the constitution, Fulani conquest of the south of Nigeria and enable Fulani to take over total control of crude oil in the Niger delta.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by eagleu: 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
Davash222:
Good morning, Sheikh Dr. Ahmad Abubakar Gumi.

Is he now wailing like IPOB?
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Kenturkey048(m): 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
masseratti:
thank you, both Gej Nigerian citizens and PMB are failures.
Na the citizens fail...because they are too dumb to see buhari as option for replacing Jonathan...No successful person thinks that way...
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by LivingBetter: 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
Wow! This is strong. Something is already happening from inside to out. Gracious God!
NwekeUG:
IgbereTV reports that famous Islamic leader and scholar, Sheikh Dr. Ahmad Abubakar Gumi has condemned the present state of Insecurity witnessed in the country as a result of Boko Haram.

In the video below, he said that Nigeria has witnessed more death as a result of Boko Haram now than during the government of President Goodluck Jonathan. He blamed the current President, Muhammadu Buhari for Boko Haram attacks. He said Buhari's government is not committed to fighting insurgency as it should.

The Islamic scholar said the way he asked President Jonathan to resign over Boko Haram insurgency is the same way he is now asking President Buhari to resign, even with immediate effect as insecurity is getting worse.

Gumi who could not hide his feelings during the speech felt sorry for speaking against Jonathan.

He admitted that Jonathan's regime was more democratic as it affordable Nigerian citizens and journalists press freedom.

He also praised Jonathan for building 9 universities for the North and over 150 almajiri schools.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A7G9EsI-pM

At his inauguration on 29 May 2015, Buhari pledged he would defeat Boko Haram and deliver greater security. Even though effort is currently being made to fight the insurgents, the group remains resilient.

http://igberetvnews.com/1337181/islamic-leader-asks-buhari-resign-insecurity-praises-jonathan-video/
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by APCNig: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
And yet, the useless dictator claims he has fulfilled his promises about defeating Boko Haram and they dont attack often anymore...

Well, It's a good thing to see that people are beginning to wake up to reality that the dullard really has absolutely nothing to offer. Hopefully, the remaining Efulefu Zombies will also get sense soon.

You are showing early signs of mental imbalance just as those before you did. Goatluck Jonathan spent 6 years as President, why couldn't he defeat the blood sucking demons called Boko Haram?
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kenturkey048:
As in ennh ,,the content of the country is the main...see him calling Jonathan disaster and revoted disaster himself....Nigeria and tribalism only GOD go help us....
I am just focusing on doing better in my career. I have lost interest in Nigeria
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by eagleu: 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
APCNig:

You are showing early signs of mental imbalance just as those before you did. Goatluck Jonathan spent 6 years as President, why couldn't he defeat the blood sucking demons called Boko Haram?

Defeating BK was one of the promises Buhari gave us, because he is an experienced army officer who has the knowledge of how to fight a group like BH, and win!
Remember that?
That's one of the reasons why GEJ was voted out.
Please don't come to confuse issues.
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
E don red be that oooo!! Sai Baba supporters eyes don dey clear small small.
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
You are right bro! I'm with you on this.

GEJ failed woefully in all spheres. PMB is failing in insecurity (though tenure not due, he still have time to do something if serious). And people asking PMB to resign while praising GEJ is the most foolish yard stick for measurement. GEJ didn't resign but lost election due to his all-round woes. Right criticism is demanding PMB's resignation without the mention of woeful GEJ. I hate ill-manner criticism! GEJ messed up the most, big time!

FrLukas:
Anyone that hails Jonathan doesn't really have sense.

Ask Buhari to resign but leave Jonathan out of it.

If he had done well, Buhari will be piggy backing his grandkids in Duara at this moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Mistaicey2288: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
APCNig:

It is your worthless self that is mentally imbalanced. When Goodluck was there, were Buhari with his Goons not over his neck over this same issue? They staged Rallies, made a lot of blackmails of Jonathan's name over this same issue and made promises to end it should the APC get voted into power. Now you ask yourself this question. The Boko Haram attacks under Jonathan's 6 years administration, is it as bad as even 4 years of Your Buhari's clueless administration? Do you know the number of lives that have been lost to the attacks under this administration? I still remember vividly in late year 2018, i was still in South Africa then when i saw the news that Boko Haram had ambushed soldiers and killed about 100 of them in that single attack and the attacks has been going on even since then tilk date.. Also, asides Boko Haram, what about Fulani herdsmen attacks? What about Banditry attacks? High case of kidnappings nko? Were these things present under Jonathan's administration? Were Fulani herdsmen and bandits killing indiscriminately during Goodluck's administration? You and your master Buhari are obviously mentally deranged... Typical Zombie..

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
[s]
faithfull18:

Please please, same rhetoric you guys vomit all the time, it's stale. Your Buhari is worse, no improvement whatsoever, yet money is still being spent and stolen too, worst still, people aren't allowed to talk about it.
[/s]

who's your Buhari? please caution your foolishness
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by faithfull18(f): 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

who's your Buhari? please caution your foolishness
I can see you aren't sane, one way to identify supporters of Mr. Clueless.
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Reubenu: 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
Please Mr President give yourself this honor and resign,
Because the insecurity is getting out of hand,
Everyday is either here or there, everyone is feeling it now,

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
[s]
Kenturkey048:
Whats happening now that the money for protecting lives and property aren't stolen?? Atleast then the media was runninvg authencities.Now you know nothing about the government...you know not the amount for subsidy been paid is now 64billion ..
Please am not here to defend anybody because am no way related to either gej or buhari..The only mistake i have made to regret in my entire live is being a Nigerian by Nationality ......people that don't tell themselves truth,but want a progressive change..

2023 you go hear some cowards begin say tunubu na their next messiah..

Well gree your gree make I gree my own gree..have a nice day...
[/s]

they're both thieves. keep this thrash to the dustbin that it belong to
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by ultimatekint(m): 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
I wonder why a whole President of a nation should be lying, this is a disgrace to us as a nation.
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
Buhari has failed in every sector of the economy

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
[s]
faithfull18:

I can see you aren't sane, one way to identify supporters of Mr. Clueless.
[/s]

for the fact you don't make use of your brain during your period, does that mean everyone must know how foolish you're

where are these imbeciles crawling out from lately. you better keep that your filthy hands out of my post before i go raw with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN / Nigerian Troops Recapture Damboa : Photos / INEC Removes Plateau Returning Officer For Crazy Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.