|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,445,369 members, 5,506,870 topics. Date: Friday, 03 April 2020 at 06:27 AM
|Sales Executive- Female Preferably by Yoyobravo: 9:28am On Feb 07|
Role- Sales Executive
-Preferably a female
• Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1- 3 years Experience
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that the subject of your email read “Sales Executive”.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27