Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Teni Finally Reveals When She Will Get Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Finally Reveals When She Will Get Married (1037 Views)

"I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers / Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married / Actress Bukola Adeeyo Finally Reveals The Father Of Her Child...[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Finally Reveals When She Will Get Married by Yinkfoldgist: 9:54am On Feb 07, 2020
Few days ago, Nigerian Singer, Teniola Apata, popularly known as Teni D Entertainer shared a message she received from her mother who wanted to know when she will be getting married.

Apparently, the ‘Billionaire’ crooner has gotten tired of the endless questions as she has finally revealed when her marriage will happen.

A fan with the twitter handle ‘@badcity_’ asked her:

“@TeniEntertainer when will you marry? ”

Reacting to the question, Teni who is well known for her witty comments, replied;

“This year, next year or never ”.

Source : https://yinkfold.com/teni-finally-reveals-when-she-will-get-married/

Re: Teni Finally Reveals When She Will Get Married by popsy2(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2020
I see
Re: Teni Finally Reveals When She Will Get Married by Kingosytex(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2020
Teni and Big Show will make a perfect couple. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Teni Finally Reveals When She Will Get Married by Kingosytex(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2020
[s]
Besttips03:
[img][/img]. Click below
[/s]
Re: Teni Finally Reveals When She Will Get Married by Bonebreaker(m): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2020
So what you like my teni

(1) (Reply)

“I Bought My Mom A Car At Age 17” – Rema Speaks On Family Relationships / Drake Shares First Pictures Of Toddler Thought To Be His Son, Adonis. / Covid-19:Beautiful Model,maria Borges Donates Relief Materials To Health Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.