Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Covid-19:Beautiful Model,maria Borges Donates Relief Materials To Health Workers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Covid-19:Beautiful Model,maria Borges Donates Relief Materials To Health Workers (1055 Views)

Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office / Ateke Tom Receives Umeike Favour, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria; Gets Award / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 Pageant: Rose Meurer, Ezuruonye, Kenneth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19:Beautiful Model,maria Borges Donates Relief Materials To Health Workers by modelssphere(f): 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
Angola super Model, Maria Borges have joined other international figure and philanthropist who have raised support for the healthcare workers combating the novel coronavirus.

In a charity project organised in conjunction with Aflik TV, the model, through her foundation "One Touch Charity" donated food items and other relief materials to staffs of Bellevue hospital in lower Manhattan, New York.

The Associate Director of Critical Care and Surgery who received the items from the organisation expressed his full delightedness and also appreciated the group for carrying out such kind gestures especially at this trying time, he said: “Wow, this great!. Thank you so much for doing this. The staff will appreciate these items. May you continue to be blessed.”

Maria Borge​s, also added, “I cannot live without giving back, it’s just part of me. Joining Aflik TV to raise funds for front line workers was a must. I want to specially thank all those who contributed and also encourage more fans to key into this project.”

Cc : Lalasticlala
Seun
Lalasticlala

http://modelsnaija.com/covid-19-super-model-maria-borges-partners-aflik-tv-to-donate-relief-items-to-health-workers/

Re: Covid-19:Beautiful Model,maria Borges Donates Relief Materials To Health Workers by Ayomideayo(f): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
kiss
Re: Covid-19:Beautiful Model,maria Borges Donates Relief Materials To Health Workers by modelssphere(f): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
More photos

Re: Covid-19:Beautiful Model,maria Borges Donates Relief Materials To Health Workers by unofficialmadman: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
This commendable.

Meanwhile, how can I get across to this beautiful girl.
This is my spec. Choi. So cleaan grin
Re: Covid-19:Beautiful Model,maria Borges Donates Relief Materials To Health Workers by Michaeljames22: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Good gesture.
Having a beautiful woman with a heart of Gold is rare.
Atleast this is message to everyone out there who feels models can't make positive contribution in the society. I hope this change your perception

Uncle Lalasticlala ftp oo
Re: Covid-19:Beautiful Model,maria Borges Donates Relief Materials To Health Workers by Cynthiacute25: 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
In the fight against coronavirus, no race or tribalism as the world, for once stand on same page.

A commendable project
Re: Covid-19:Beautiful Model,maria Borges Donates Relief Materials To Health Workers by fancyhandsome(m): 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nice project..

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Covid-19:Beautiful Model,maria Borges Donates Relief Materials To Health Workers by Cynthiacute25: 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
unofficialmadman:
This commendable.

Meanwhile, how can I get across to this beautiful girl.
This is my spec. Choi. So cleaan grin

Do you have the money to maintain one?
Re: Covid-19:Beautiful Model,maria Borges Donates Relief Materials To Health Workers by bobman22: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

Do you have the money to maintain one?

No every girl necessary bank on money. Aisha Buhari hit married to Buhari when he was broke.
Besides she's comfortable as a woman and I don't see her begging for a man's money for survival
Re: Covid-19:Beautiful Model,maria Borges Donates Relief Materials To Health Workers by amazingamaka: 9:17am On Apr 09, 2020
A good time to be an African woman... Keep making us proud sis
Re: Covid-19:Beautiful Model,maria Borges Donates Relief Materials To Health Workers by amazingamaka: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2020
bobman22:

No every girl necessary bank on money. Aisha Buhari hit married to Buhari when he was broke.
Besides she's comfortable as a woman and I don't see her begging for a man's money for survival

Exactly sis..

(1) (Reply)

. / Be Careful Of What You Buy In Supermarket, See What These Boys Are Doing (video) / See Fascinating Photos Of Messi And His Wife On Their Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.