Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Super Eagles Kits Through The Years �� Which Jersey -do You Pick As Your Best - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Kits Through The Years �� Which Jersey -do You Pick As Your Best (785 Views)

Which Nigerian Jersey Do You Prefer? (pictures) / Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) / Which Jersey Do You Prefer For The SUPER EAGLES? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Kits Through The Years �� Which Jersey -do You Pick As Your Best by chrisxxx(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2020
Super Eagles kits through the years ��
Which jersey -do you pick as your best choice?

Re: Super Eagles Kits Through The Years �� Which Jersey -do You Pick As Your Best by Horlatunjeee: 11:13am On Feb 07, 2020
The new jersey is okay....

But why be say na only fine jersey we dey get...no trophy.....

I for buy am nw oooo.....but my igbo boys never do am so am still waiting.....
At least I wud save lyk 70% of the original price

Re: Super Eagles Kits Through The Years �� Which Jersey -do You Pick As Your Best by abercrombie(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2020
wow the lady look gorgeous tho

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Kits Through The Years �� Which Jersey -do You Pick As Your Best by chrisxxx(m): 11:41am On Feb 07, 2020
abercrombie:
wow the lady look gorgeous tho
Bros this lady is beautiful. Which kind ireke leg be this guy? Is he the best they could find for the exhibition?
Re: Super Eagles Kits Through The Years �� Which Jersey -do You Pick As Your Best by manlawal(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
Toasting that girl is an achievement on its own abeg anyone Nike pls forward her number to me .
Re: Super Eagles Kits Through The Years �� Which Jersey -do You Pick As Your Best by abercrombie(m): 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
chrisxxx:

Bros this lady is beautiful. Which kind ireke leg be this guy? Is he the best they could find for the exhibition?
babe wey gallant with straight leg you dey call ireke.....go wash ur eyes with water again
Re: Super Eagles Kits Through The Years �� Which Jersey -do You Pick As Your Best by chrisxxx(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
abercrombie:
babe wey gallant with straight leg you dey call ireke.....go wash ur eyes with water again
Na the guy I talk

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Kits Through The Years �� Which Jersey -do You Pick As Your Best by cr7lomo: 12:04am On Feb 08, 2020
Una leave question them ask Una come de look woman... Black men can't just control themselves when they c woman ... That's y women treat u guys like sh.it ...

Well 1994 for me

(1) (Reply)

Invest Don't Gamble, Check This Out / 6.93 Betking Odds For 13th January 2020 / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Only 3 Goals Away To Catch The International King Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.